Leila Rosenberg
C-Tier
C-Tier

Worm of Nyx 2yzhfmb
Name: Worm of Nyx
Tier: C-tier
Type: Parasite
Species: Tiny parasitic worm
Appearance: The worm of Nyx is a rather peculiar creature, in the sense that those creatures are normally known to be worm-like beasts that are about the size of a fully stretched index finger. With their brown leathery skin and sharp snake-like head, few would expect that with the right treatment those creatures can become potent symbiotes...

Drawback: It's known that creating Shadow Ooze for an extended amount of time will lead to the user suffering internal damage. The user will take D-tier damage once a thread, usually after using Shadow Ooze several (3) times.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Shadow Ooze
Trait Tier: B-tier
Trait Requirement: Worm of Nyx, to be able to manipulate the ooze it needs to be within physical contact with the host
Trait Description:
The Worm of Nyx has some peculiar abilities, the most effective one being the ability to shed a mysterious obsidian substance, that can be molded at will by the host.
Trait Effect:
Allows the user the ability to shed 'Shadow Ooze' a black liquid-like substance that once expelled from the body can be hardened, sharpened or molded to the user's desire. The ooze itself is considered the equivalent of a B-tier in terms of durability

Trait Name: Corrupted Agility
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Worm of Nyx
Trait Description:
One curious trait between the Shadow Ooze and the physical host, is the fact that the Worm of Nyx seems to be capable of granting the wielder an unnatural increase in their speed, making them able to move much faster than normally.
Trait Effect: The host can now sprint as fast as a horse and can maintain these speeds for several minutes. At this level they are equal to a D-tier fanalis in speed.

Last edited by Leila Rosenberg on 30/01/17, 07:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 26/01/17, 09:50 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

While it's a good idea... I'm going to say no. Only because we tread around hypnotism very lightly. Since it correlates with mind control and that can easily allow god modding. While I'm not saying you will do that-- I'm going to advise you to perhaps use something else.

We also don't really allow many forms of "mind control". Illusions are fine but I'm not too sure I'd allow it on a beast. Since it goes into magic territory.

Bewitching Charisma is a decent trait that could be allowed if there was a way someone could get out of it if they wanted to. Either that or it would be plot only.

I'm also not a fan of using magoi for your beast. So, please stick to stamina use only. I'll discuss this with the other mods and allow their input since I'm still on the fence but overall my current opinion is no. Feel free to wait until they place their input or make changes.

Embarassed

3Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 29/01/17, 11:26 pm

Leila Rosenberg

Leila Rosenberg
C-Tier
C-Tier

edited the worm with a different theme~

4Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 30/01/17, 06:52 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Shadow Ooze, Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, but I know a lot of people don't like more the idea of "offensive-esque" abilities on a symbiote/parasite. I know this isn't directly an offensive passive, but it could prove to be problematic. Perhaps Diana could give us her thoughts on this?

Corrupted Regeneration, While the healing/regeneration concept is okay, you would not be able to grow back limbs in any shape or form sadly. Or that's what I've been told in the past anyways. Also, I'd like you to know that if you obtain "black blood" from my plot, it would already come with the ability to register healing abilities.

5Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 30/01/17, 07:08 pm

Leila Rosenberg

Leila Rosenberg
C-Tier
C-Tier

edited the second trait with something more simple~ and will await the response on Shadow Ooze.

6Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 31/01/17, 12:59 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm not particularly sure on these things, mind you... However, I for one think Shadow Ooze is fine, but I feel as if the drawback should be more severe. Shouldn't it also have a drawback for Corrupt Agility?

7Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 31/01/17, 02:48 am

Leila Rosenberg

Leila Rosenberg
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hmm as far as I read parasites only got a single drawback (for example, one of the examples I was shown caused the target to injure themselves for D-tier damage once a thread), of course I might be wrong there =3

8Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 31/01/17, 06:01 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Corrupted Agility looks completely fine to me, since all it does is enhance the user. Which is what a parasite/symbiote SHOULD be doing.

Shadow Ooze I'm going to go with Ariel on this one and say this should be fine. However, if Diana objects to it later on, you'll have to change it.

As for the drawback, taking D-Tier damage should be enough. Zafar's parasite had the same drawback, but I'm not sure if it'd be different since this is a tier higher. I wouldn't think so, but again, if Diana says something about it, you'll have to change it.

For now though, I'll say this beast is APPROVED. It'll cost 20k Huang, so just bump the thread whenever you wish to purchase it.~

9Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 31/01/17, 06:04 am

Leila Rosenberg

Leila Rosenberg
C-Tier
C-Tier

Nom my money please~

I'll have the worm be introduced icly in my training topic =3

10Worm of Nyx Empty Re: Worm of Nyx 31/01/17, 06:13 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

20k Huang deducted from Leila Rosenberg! Again, I'm going to remind you that if anyone has an issue with the pet, it could temporarily be "taken away" from you until changes are made. However, everything SHOULD be fine.

Code:
[center][img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2yzhfmb.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Worm of Nyx
[b]Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Parasite
[b]Species:[/b] Tiny parasitic worm
[b]Appearance:[/b] The worm of Nyx is a rather peculiar creature, in the sense that those creatures are normally known to be worm-like beasts that are about the size of a fully stretched index finger. With their brown leathery skin and sharp snake-like head, few would expect that with the right treatment those creatures can become potent symbiotes...

[b]Drawback:[/b] It's known that creating Shadow Ooze for an extended amount of time will lead to the user suffering internal damage. The user will take D-tier damage once a thread, usually after using Shadow Ooze several (3) times.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Shadow Ooze
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Worm of Nyx, to be able to manipulate the ooze it needs to be within physical contact with the host
[b]Trait Description:[/b]
The Worm of Nyx has some peculiar abilities, the most effective one being the ability to shed a mysterious obsidian substance, that can be molded at will by the host.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]
Allows the user the ability to shed 'Shadow Ooze' a black liquid-like substance that once expelled from the body can be hardened, sharpened or molded to the user's desire. The ooze itself is considered the equivalent of a B-tier in terms of durability

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Corrupted Agility
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Worm of Nyx  
[b]Trait Description:[/b]
One curious trait between the Shadow Ooze and the physical host, is the fact that the Worm of Nyx seems to be capable of granting the wielder an unnatural increase in their speed, making them able to move much faster than normally.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The host can now sprint as fast as a horse and can maintain these speeds for several minutes. At this level they are equal to a D-tier fanalis in speed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum