5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adios, Empty Adios, 22/01/17, 07:14 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

for now.

Sorry for those actually hoping that the group would become something after the Kou Civil War. If it somehow does, then it will do so without Zadi.

Most of you will give me glares for saying this, but I just can't get myself to be invested in this Kou Civil War event because of the jobs. I absolutely hate wordcounts and an unknown portion of an event being devoted to a string of nothing but wordcounting is simply not fun for me. I could probably have fun with the rest of the event, but as per the 'quirk' of this event (do more jobs = get more plot)...Zadi wouldn't be getting an interesting plot. I understand that putting work into something means getting something out, but I'd rather find some other way of putting work into a thread for a nice outcome.

Don't take this as me trying to discrediting the event; I'm just trying to explain why I'm taking a break with Zadi. I am most likely the only person on this site that can't handle wordcounts for some psychological reason. Though, I will admit if I just ignored the wordcount I could probably just get the job over with...but I don't just want to "get the job over with". I want to feel invested in the threads I post...and...I can't get myself to feel invested.

Hmmm...I could have just said "I can't get myself to feel invested" but those who know me know I tend to drag on and on and on and on and on- you know.

Anyway; Adios, for now.

2Adios, Empty Re: Adios, 22/01/17, 07:38 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Damn, so will you be taking a break from the site as a whole? Or possibly create a new character in your meantime. Sorry, I was just wanting to know, because it's a shame and sad sight to see if you plan on leaving for good. I'm sorry the Kou event hasn't been exciting for you ;-; it has been a bit lackluster, but to be fair there was a change in management during all of it. Anyways, whatever the case is, please do keep in contact with all of us! We'll miss you if you don't. t.t

3Adios, Empty Re: Adios, 22/01/17, 08:20 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Expecting your return after the Civil War then Zadi. As I'll expect your return, I'd like you to expect achievements of this group you started.

4Adios, Empty Re: Adios, 22/01/17, 08:52 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

That's alright! I hope perhaps once this event ends, you will get motivation again. D:

We'll miss you. <3

5Adios, Empty Re: Adios, 23/01/17, 12:37 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ahhhh, the classic writer's block strikes again!

Don't worry, we all get those lovely blocks from time to time (for me, everyday XD). Inspiration does not always come when we want it to appear. It is like a cat. It comes when we ignore it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum