You are not connected. Please login or register

Trait - Family of Companions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trait - Family of Companions Empty Trait - Family of Companions 03/01/17, 02:49 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trait Name: Family Of Companions
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Beast Tamer
Trait Description: The Beast Tamer has grown the number of companions/beasts they can work with actively in the field.
Trait Effect: The Beast Tamer may bring an additional D tier creature into a thread.

Would like to use my two trait points from beta event for this please.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! Add to your vault!

Code:
Trait Description: The Beast Tamer has grown the number of companions/beasts they can work with actively in the field.
Trait Effect: The Beast Tamer may bring an additional D tier creature into a thread.

Would like to use my two trait points from beta event for this please.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you for the quick response diana.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

This could let you bring an additional C-tier's worth of beasts into a thread o.o Would you like to edit it?

P.S. You're missing the bold code

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

As per our original conversation in pm on the matter however we decided it had to be the tier above, unless we are changing the decision ?

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't recall, nor do I still have messages in my inbox/sentbox about the subject.

Shush, take the buff.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ok ill take the buff! - trait for rereview.

Trait Effect: The Beast Tamer may bring an additional C tier creature into a thread.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Family Of Companions
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Beast Tamer
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The Beast Tamer has grown the number of companions/beasts they can work with actively in the field.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The Beast Tamer may bring an additional C tier creature into a thread.

There you go.~ Approved!

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

As per our discussions on the chat room to one of my previous requests based on a prior between duq and me communicating the downgrade to balance this trait.

10Trait - Family of Companions Empty Re: Trait - Family of Companions 21/02/17, 03:08 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Family Of Companions
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Beast Tamer
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The Beast Tamer has grown the number of companions/beasts they can work with actively in the field.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The Beast Tamer may bring an additional D tier creature into a thread.

Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum