D-Tier
D-Tier

Wand of Eternal Qi Wand

Name:
Wand of Eternal Qi

Tier:
D | Novice

Material:
The staff is created from the crystals found within the sand dunes within Heliophat. It is known that the crystal is Herkimer Diamond being inherent with its particular gemlike qualities, the handle being solid gold. The ending having a a circle gem, being regular diamond the wand is crafted with, engraved with a symbol of the flower of life.

Appearance:
The wand can be held within the hand, being small as 6 inches or 15.24 centimeters. Other than, it shimmers in the light, being a natural prismatic gem.

Last edited by KhaixRoze on 03/12/16, 02:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Wand of Eternal Qi Empty Re: Wand of Eternal Qi 03/12/16, 01:42 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Please use metric system from now on; so change the inches to centimeters.

Also, 3 in (7 cm) is really... really small. I would suggest to make it a bit bigger. Anything bigger than or equal to 7 in (18 cm) would work.

Just something to show you the scale of the wand you're going to be holding.

3Wand of Eternal Qi Empty Re: Wand of Eternal Qi 03/12/16, 02:14 pm

KhaixRoze

KhaixRoze
D-Tier
D-Tier

` Well, it is suppose to be a rather small wand, smaller than the norm: A wand that she could hold between her slinder fingertips or between her fingers and sizable enough that she could carry it within her balled fist or relaxed palm. Kinda like a laser pointer.

However, I'd ask. Is it alright that I have a small wand type for her?

4Wand of Eternal Qi Empty Re: Wand of Eternal Qi 03/12/16, 02:27 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I already confirmed with Duquin the max size allowed. He said the smallest he'll allow is 6 in (15 cm).

Since every item on this site has durability, it would almost be considered... "cheating" to have a wand that small. It would later cause arguments between players since your character can just hide her wand in her fist to prevent it from being broken by another player but still be able to use spells. But that's just my opinion on the matter. The reason why wasn't told to me. You can have a small wand but not that small.

Sorry.

Sad

5Wand of Eternal Qi Empty Re: Wand of Eternal Qi 03/12/16, 02:28 pm

KhaixRoze

KhaixRoze
D-Tier
D-Tier

~Altered

6Wand of Eternal Qi Empty Re: Wand of Eternal Qi 03/12/16, 02:40 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved. Forgot to tell you to add a diameter so I just added it. It's one inch since you wanted a small wand. I think anything smaller would make it snap. xD

Code:
[center][img]http://www.moonlightreiki.com/wand.jpg[/img]

[u][b]Name:[/b] [/u]
Wand of Eternal Qi

[u][b]Tier:[/b][/u]
D | Novice

[u][b]Material:[/b] [/u]
The staff is created from the crystals found within the sand dunes within Heliophat. It is known that the crystal is Herkimer Diamond being inherent with its particular gemlike qualities, the handle being solid gold. The ending having a a circle gem, being regular diamond the wand is crafted with, engraved with a symbol of the flower of life.

[u][b]Appearance:[/b] [/u]
The wand can be held within the hand, being small as 6 inches or 15.24 centimeters. The diameter of the wand is 1 inch or 2.5 centimeters. Other than, it shimmers in the light, being a natural prismatic gem. [/center]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum