Tai Black
Attius
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

Yeah, title was a burst of inspiration. Well, I've been here for about a day and I like what I see.... drama by another member not withstanding.

I am Attius... nice to meet you. I hope to have a long and successful career here. I've been rping now for quite a while, though this is the first Magi forum.

As for my hobbies... I enjoy reading Magi and Attack on Titan Manga as well as watching growing list of anime. In RL, I'm a business accounting major in my third year of college.

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Let me be the first to introduce myself...

My name is Tai of the Imuchakk tribe..and I hope you enjoy this site during your time here..

Admin

Admin
Admin

Well hopefully we won't see so much drama again here (not making any promises). But welcome to the site Attius! =D

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Technically I made the FIRST Magi forum, but I didn't do nearly as good of a job as Jael did so I abandoned my board and joined up here. You did well to find us!

Psst, don't tell Jael that I'm secretly taking over his forum!
 Cool 

Err...Welcome to Magi World! Hope you enjoy your stay! As I've told you before, feel free to ask me or the other staffers if you need help with anything ^^

Admin

Admin
Admin

I believe he meant that this was the first Magi site he's been on. XD

Arashi

Arashi
D-Tier
D-Tier

>>...<<....Your character seems hot. Good job

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

@ Arashi
Umm Thanks.

And thank you everyone for the very welcoming reception.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here and our little growing community. If you need anything from us staff just pm or find us lurking in CB we are all on during different times of the day. Hope to see an interesting character from you maybe even evil =D we need some more evil peeps up in this place sad being in a minority D=

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Welcome to the site!

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

YUS ANOTHER EVIL ZOU CHARACTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Err, I mean- Hello! I'm Adam! If you need any help come to me; if you go to Yaku he'll steal your soul and most of the candy you keep in the cabinet above the counter (you know which one I mean.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum