3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ammons' Plot Empty Ammons' Plot 04/11/16, 11:18 pm

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character Name for Request: Ammon Menefer
Player Characters Involved(if applicable): N/A - unless someone wants to hop in.
NPC Characters Involved(if applicable): Someone of high class who visits the Temple of Anubis regularly. Has a rude demeanor and is high and mighty on their-self.
Previous threads supporting plot(if applicable): N/A

Plot direction/request:

Ammon Menefer does not believe in the gods of Heliohapt. However he has hidden it rather well. The problem is he often puts work before prayer to the gods. So he often misses one or two prayer meetings in front of temples a week. Because of this suspicious have been raised.

It makes him wary. He has already started thinking about the possibility of fleeing his home land. He also believes he just might be paranoid because he has hidden it for so long. He has a contingency plan just in case but he is waiting on that final push.

All he needs is a single accusing finger that places doubt into those around him. He would likely try to leave before it manifests itself into something dangerous. However it is up to how the story develops to see if he avoids conflict entirely or not.

2Ammons' Plot Empty Re: Ammons' Plot 05/11/16, 09:31 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

So you want the High Class temple goer to pressure your character over his suspected faithlessness?

3Ammons' Plot Empty Re: Ammons' Plot 05/11/16, 09:46 am

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier

Pretty much, once suspicions have been raised all around those looking to take his job in the temple of Anubis may look for any fault to get him removed. Even if it would mean his death. I do not doubt the cutthroats of the world or the kindness.

The general direction is to make him leave Heliohapt because he does not wish to die because of his belief. I was thinking someone high class because they have the ability to make others listen. However the story is more than welcome to be discussed if you have other thoughts.

4Ammons' Plot Empty Re: Ammons' Plot 07/11/16, 09:26 am

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Did you have in mind where you want to go? And how will this effect you plot wise? Like where is it progressing?

5Ammons' Plot Empty Re: Ammons' Plot 07/11/16, 09:36 am

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier

Plot wise he will be leaving and traveling. Working odd jobs til he finds a place to accept him. While I know Magnostadt probably doesn't need his beast training skills he doesn't know that. I'm thinking of sending him there to learn how to handle beast of a more fantastical nature. Of course he has to cross the ocean first. Even then he has never left Heliohapt so unless he is dropped on Magnostadt's door he could be lost for awhile.

I mainly write with the flow admittedly. I do plan on him expanding his horizons as much as I plan on him settling down somewhere. That somewhere will hopefully be as a vassal eventually. Since he has no desire to be a king.

6Ammons' Plot Empty Re: Ammons' Plot 07/11/16, 10:54 am

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ok i'll pick this up as a plot mod all I ask is that you make the first post then pm me with the link. My goal with this will be to get you to travel and give you information about the plans of other people allowing you to make a choice in the end. If that sounds ok....

7Ammons' Plot Empty Re: Ammons' Plot 07/11/16, 11:35 am

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sounds good. I'm shoot you a PM when it is up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum