16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1i'm out Empty i'm out 04/11/16, 12:26 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I;m going to keep this drama free. Duquin has disresptected me for the last time. Uusually when i talk, i bring up topics in a debatable tone or an agressive tone, whatever kind of time you think you can take from me by reading text. Go eahead,  but you know wha, that's just me being passonate.

That's my day job slipping in as a journalist,  providing a devi;s advocate, asking questions, tying to understand.  One of the many reasons why i'm busy besides personal life and how i'm still trying. I don't come off to be a dick, im naturally skeptical and i question everything.

I'll be honest with you, i dont like the direction of the site, i dont like where it's going. After all of these changes, Yaku wants to step down, and all i have is the latent fear  that the site gets flipped on it's ass for a second time because the new admin wants to envision their own "vision". Too much, too fast, too soon, that's how i tryuly felt.

But i stayed because i felt like i had a talent for being a plot mod. I all i ever fucking do is report stories and interview people, and thenwrite on like 4 other roleplays depending on my mood, with this at the tip when i can help it. I only slowed down, ONLY, BECAUSE I WAS REVAMPING MYSELF.

My nearest interaction as a plot mod was giving the edge of Zadi's military suppliments that i had every intention to run for him, but i'm  not sure if he wants me to do it anymore.

Regardless of whenever we met or not,  all of you deserve an apology. I feel like i let you down,  i feel like you deserve more and i could have crafted amazing ideas to bring life back into my favorite fucking hobby.

Every since i got here, period... i always bumped heads with yaku, he was highly disrespectful earlier and made some outrageous statements while misunderstanding the intent of my words. From years...YEARS... an already embedded outlook from me, that hasn't changed.  You can't work with people like that, not if they only see you in that way.

New staff, prospering current staff.. you guys are great, i had the honor of threading with amazing people in order to build our own canon that we all could equally love and enjoy.

It was never about me, it was never about me trying to run the site. I only wanted what's best for the site and who  can do the best job for the site. You don't have to believe me, but i swear to god, that's all i wanted.

With that being said, it would be best if someone that didn't clash so much or that wasn't as objective as me, would do the plot mod job instead.

AS for my money and items,  it's free, up for grabs.

I just want to make it an equal share out towards  active members. I don't know if i want to part with my ruler gem because of nostalgia at best, but everything else is fair.

Little kiddies and newbies first, i feel like they would appreciate the powerup.  I can appreciate staff to make the proper transfers and transitions, i didn't revamp any of the tools so it's up to you.

Post here and let me know..i dontneed a sob story of goodbyes, just let me know what you want and continue with your adventure!

2i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 02:28 pm

Tsukiju Yamase

Tsukiju Yamase
D-Tier
D-Tier

well, i'm sad to see this, but good luck! honestly, items matter not to me, though any huang you want to give me would be appreciated(has yet to earn any huang lol)

3i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 02:35 pm

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I honestly don't know about your problems with Duq
But i wish you all the best that could happen for you both IRL and online. hoping that you can come back here too someday though :(
Thanks for your hard work!

P.s Im interested to get the Elegian Gauntlet actually if you'd let me have it

4i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 02:41 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Will 70 grand do? Can someone transfer that over to yamase?

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t7166-player-transfers#39068

5i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 02:47 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

sure, you can have it. Tenma, and if you dont want to know or care to know, thats ok either way. You aren't going to remember me anyway. Enjoy the gauntlet ^_^

6i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 02:55 pm

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

You and Duquin have butted heads for as long as i can remember, sometimes you're at fault, sometimes Duquin. It's too bad that you're leaving, you've been a big part of the canon of the site, and you will be missed.

If you do end up giving away that Ruler Gem, i'll take it off your hands. But otherwise, some Huang would be nice.

7i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 03:00 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

sorry if i only give you 70 grand, i want to split my money as evenly as possible so that enough people can get something.

It's different this time... it is.. but i guess it doesn't matter now.

8i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 03:28 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It's sad to see you go even though we haven't really talked much. :/

I'm sure others feel the same way but even though I just joined this site you really were one of the people I probably can never forget. I enjoyed reading your posts both past and recent. Though you shouldn't have to apologize to anyone. Sometimes it's best to step away from a situation like this and I'm sorry that you and Duquin couldn't come to terms with whatever was between you two. But it is understandable why you need to leave but if you ever do come back I'm sure we'll all be waiting with open arms. : )

Honestly, I feel HORRIBLE asking for anything but if you're willing to consider giving me the Bladed Brooch, I'd be really grateful. Since I asked for that I don't want any huang, haha. I already feel shitty asking for an item.

Sorry for the 'sob story' of a goodbye but I was genuinely sad, haha. Even though we really never talked less than a few seconds probably we're friends in spirit! : ' ) I wish you good health and luck off site though. Have a cool song to go out on:

9i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 03:37 pm

Tenju Ichidai

Tenju Ichidai
D-Tier
D-Tier

Looks to me like you aren't as forgettable as you think. I hope you move on to greener pastures though since you've made your choice.

Would it be alright if I could have the Angel's Bracelet? My character is a healer/support type so I think it would be useful and fitting.

P.S. Great song Diana!

10i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 03:56 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

I wish we could have interacted more than we did before this went down, I actually don't think we've even met before.(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though lmao I have a bad memory.) When I first joined this site I immediately noticed you because of display picture of Law. Not gonna lie because I was honestly disappointed to find out he wasn't your faceclaim lmao. You seemed pretty chill while going through your posts, but I did see the occasional headbutt with Duquin in them so I could tell you two might not have been on the best of terms. I didn't think it would have led to this though.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck Lagi and hope you remember us all in the outside world. Have a good one my friend!

11i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 05:56 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Well, I'm sorry that you're leaving and its a shame that we never got a chance to really interact on the site. but all the same you gotta do what makes you happy and good luck with all your future endeavours.
Bye
best of luck

12i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 07:38 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I wish you the best of luck Lagi, Though I havent been very active of many recent months.

13i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 08:48 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Transfer's complete.

Diana, thank you for the kind words. It mean's a lot to me.  Knowing that we still have players like you around kind of lessens the  stress of the site's future. I hope you will still continue to stick around and have fun regardless.  Bladed brooch is a nasty item, can razor yourself, probably razor a tissue paper and slit someone's throat with it, then un-enchant it, blow your nose and throw it away. Or even, razor a piece of bread and then eat it. Perfect crime, no murder weapon. Lol, it's not A rank but it's badass and one of my favorites.

Tenju- That was one of my favorites, I hope you use it well XD.  And thanks.

Rima- He actually is, so whoever told he wasn't' ...lied. And that probably wasn't me because I bought a potion of ja'had to change it so ya XD. I was remodeling myself for the plots I had in mind..that..now..i cant do anymore. Fun fact, pied piper was a Magi prospect I had in mind, and he was going to  be interesting, speaking in riddles every now and again. So yes it was a spoiler right under ur noses, but... ehh..  Btw, gave you a little bit of cash. You didn't ask, but all the same, it's better in your hands.

Cyrus- I have high hopes for you. I saw your plot mod application when it was shared. I was impressed and wanted to get around to messaging you about your things and possibly help you out. But honestly, i'm honored that you rise to the occasion and take my place to do all the cool shit I wanted to do to make the site more interesting and keep people involved. You are young, but you have potential, and that's enough for me. I left you a bit of spending money, hope it helps.

Vood- The old guard himself, I guess this is it. Let me go on the record, we bumped head ONLY because we had to fight each other. I was mad for a few days after, yes admittedly it was childish. However, I never hated you man, that was just me. I'd give you money but I don't think you give a shit XD. But take It easy brother.

14i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 04/11/16, 10:10 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hey sorry it took me awhile to see this, been out due to work and had a date tonight. Quite sad to see you go, I do not wish to see all the people I started with to disappear :( especially since Solomon was quite connected to Lagi. However not going to argue with what ever you deem as best, just remember if you ever come back i'll be here to role play with you. If i was to ask for anything it would be the Emerald of Ashanti the Peaceful Lady and Tim and wouldn't hesitate to give it back when you return when you think of us again :)

I will def miss you just like I do Hoho.

15i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 05/11/16, 12:48 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lagi, may i obtain 'Orie' if your offering and it's possibly due to it being linked to its host. Also i also like to say my goodbye to you, you were one of the staff i wanted to meet in roleplay once i went to Reim and its sad to see you leave :`(

Last edited by Aseroth on 05/11/16, 09:10 am; edited 2 times in total

16i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 05/11/16, 04:13 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

I heard lots of great comments about you Lagi. You were quite an interesting person to say the least, hope that you one day return. Until then... if then ever dawns upon us, best wishes in whatever you strive to achieve. Good Luck.

17i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 05/11/16, 09:24 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Solomon- I'll be back Solomon, idk when but this is my home and i will be back. You can hang out with toto.

Aseroth :

How about some money instead?

Trent: Thanks man, i appreicate it. I wish i got to thread with you

18i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 05/11/16, 10:19 pm

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sure that works :D

19i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 06/11/16, 01:05 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You sillyhead, how can I forget you Mad
I got a very nice character development because I can RP with you and the thread that we had was one of my favorite
Im going to hold into the gauntlet and keep it until you come back so don't say i will forget you D:

20i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 06/11/16, 08:32 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Transfers complete,

Solomon: Hey buddy, i'm not finished with you. You was first on my list to fight with as soon as i got my dark djinn lol. But that'll have to wait. Stay up. Heck you can even make a separate plot of the lavatim finding you and start some stuff..

Trently: Hey man, thanks for the kind words. I know you didn't ask, but hold on to some cash and buy yourself something nice. You earned it, thank you for being on the site. Regardless of my absence it's a great place, and i do look forward to our possible ic interaction....in the future.

Aseroth: I gotta hand it to you, pretty bold of you to ask for my baby :(.. Can't give her up, but i hope the money helps you buy something neat.

Nori: Well that's nice of you, i'm still around to talk and i placed my "idea vault" in you know where, maybe it'll be useful if it wasnt deleted by someone,

21i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 06/11/16, 07:10 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Appreciate it Lagi. Thank you. Hopefully we'll be able to thread one day in the future.

22i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 27/02/17, 07:21 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

and i'm in again, and probably have to revamp for the rest of my life.

yo!

23i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 27/02/17, 07:26 pm

Bararaq

Bararaq
D-Tier
D-Tier

Glad we have you back ^^ if you need anything at all, just hit one of us staff members up.~

-This is Rima btw.

24i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 27/02/17, 07:26 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yay!
I got a present for you

25i'm out Empty Re: i'm out 27/02/17, 07:34 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome back! :D

Glad to have you back. <3 If you need anything let us know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum