You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyramid Pouch [20,000 Huang]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pyramid Pouch [20,000 Huang] Empty Pyramid Pouch [20,000 Huang] 20/10/16, 12:37 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pyramid Pouch [20,000 Huang] Puzzle
Name: Pyramid Pouch
Tier: D
Type: Magic Item - Necklace
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: An golden pyramid shaped necklace that is a mere 10cmx10cm in dimensions. I possesses a strength eye engraving as well as a magic circle on the reverse side.
Function:

• Miniature Storage - Feeding magic tool into the item causes it to glow with the black light of strength magic. Items and equipment that touches the item is then shrunk down to near microscopic sizes and stored inside the item. Alternatively, the user can think of a stored item and use this function to retrieve it causing it to grow back to normal size. This allows you to bring one D-tier weapon or magic tool into a thread without it counting towards your limit. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'd like to purchase this item but not quite yet

Isn't this magic tool useless? Since it makes up for one slot and it only can store one item

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Its ability, Miniature Storage, isn't really useless. I think you're misunderstanding the function and how it is suppose to work.

Miniature Storage - Feeding magic tool into the item causes it to glow with the black light of strength magic. Items and equipment that touches the item is then shrunk down to near microscopic sizes and stored inside the item. Alternatively, the user can think of a stored item and use this function to retrieve it causing it to grow back to normal size. This allows you to bring one D-tier weapon or magic tool into a thread without it counting towards your limit. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.

Currently you may use up to 3 magic weapons and up to 5 magic items in a single thread. So, if you have 3 slots filled for magic weapons and all slots filled with magic items, this being one you brought, you could essentially bring another magic weapon, making the total 4 in a single thread, and it won't count against you.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trently told me I could purchase this magic item if I wanted to...and I want to.

Purchasing (Trently will eventually post, confirming his decision)

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ring Zadi up please, I rather not purchase it.

Thank you for the information though, without it I wouldn't have been able to make a proper decision.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Purchase approved. Huang deducted.

Here is the code:

Code:
[center][img]http://www.allinfo.org.uk/pokemonultimate/yugioh/puzzle.gif[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Pyramid Pouch
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Item - Necklace
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Strength
[b]Appearance:[/b] An golden pyramid shaped necklace that is a mere 10cmx10cm in dimensions. I possesses a strength eye engraving as well as a magic circle on the reverse side.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Miniature Storage -[/b] Feeding magic tool into the item causes it to glow with the black light of strength magic. Items and equipment that touches the item is then shrunk down to near microscopic sizes and stored inside the item. Alternatively, the user can think of a stored item and use this function to retrieve it causing it to grow back to normal size. This allows you to bring one D-tier weapon or magic tool into a thread without it counting towards your limit. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum