A-Tier
A-Tier

Aistieadatan Daeifa
(Weak Restoration)
Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:  User must be close to the target and hover their staff/wand over the injured area.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 magoi | 5 sustain
Description: A simple healing spell that isn't very strong but can heal minor wounds and bruises. The user must hover their staff/wand 20cm over the area in need of healing to cast. The staff then emits a purple glow that imparts healing to restore D-tier damage.

Life Weave:Aleankabut Alqatil
(Life Weave:Deadly Spider)
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks:  The user must swipe their staff vertically pointing at the ground in front of them to aim the spell and chant the spell name.
Scaling: Slowing Effect Duration increases by 1 for every 10 magoi added.
Cost: 10 magoi | 5 sustain
Description: By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 4 cm golden orb weaver. The spider will form within 2m of the user on the ground where they aim their staff.  This spell is useful for slowing your enemies down. While in combat its presence is rarely known due to its small size. However, if it manages to bite the enemy they will start to feel numb and sluggish for 1 post.

Life Weave:Thueban Mutasattir
(Life Weave:Sneaky Snake)
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks:  The user taps the ground with their staff and chant the spell name.
Scaling: Hits
Cost: 10 magoi | 5 magoi
Description: By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 60 cm horned snake. The snake will form from the ground within 2m of the user. The snake will then try to attack the target for D-tier damage and will keep attacking until it bites something before dispersing. This is a D-Tier Life spell that deals D-Tier damage.

Life Weave:Albawmat Sariea
(Life Weave:Swift Owl)
Requirements/Drawbacks:  The user must draw a circle in the air with their staff and chant the spell name.
Scaling: Detection Radius
Cost: 10 magoi | 5 magoi
Description: By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 70 cm great horned owl. The owl forms from withing the circle in the air the user draws with their staff. It can fly up to 30m away and will make a number of high pitched screeches to inform the user of how many enemies there are in the surrounding area. The owl will hover over locations where an enemy might be hiding as well. This spell is useful for scouting.

Life Weave:Alshshahn Alkhinzir
(Life Weave:Charging Boar)
Tier: C
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks:  The user must aim their staff in the direction they want the boar to charge and chant the spell name.
Scaling: Damage
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 magoi | 10 magoi
Description: By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 109 cm wild boar. The boar forms within 1m of the user and immediately charges in the direction the user's staff is aiming. The boar will try to ram into the target for C-tier damage and will travel up to 7m away before dispersing.

Last edited by Rima on 04/10/16, 12:43 pm; edited 7 times in total

2The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 03/10/16, 07:20 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump. I'm not really sure if magic like this is okay, but I was doing a bit of research and saw that life magicians are capable of manipulating the Rukh. If it's not acceptable that's fine just tell me and I'll redo it, but I think I stayed within reason. ^^

3The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 03/10/16, 10:00 am

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Aistieadatan Daeifa: List the Range as close. Just a technical thing, but spell out Magoi in the cost. The cost for sustain is 10. Also, in the description put that it heals D Tier spells.

Life Weave:Thueban Mutasattir: Add the size of the snake in your description. Also put what Tier damage it can't take, as well as what Tier damage it does. Spell out Magoi and the cost for Sustain is 10.

Life Weave:Aleankabut Sirb: Since this is only a D tier spell you can only create one spider. That being said what is the size of said spider. You can only choose one thing that will be scaled. You'll have to decide between damage or quantity. Remember you gain 1 for every 10 Magoi. Spell out Magoi and the cost for Sustain is 10. You will also need to list how the spider attacks, the damage it deals, and what Tier damage it can take. Keep in mind it is only a D tier spell.

Life Weave:Albawmat Sariea: List the size of the owl. Add how it attacks while engaged in Aerial combat in the description. Spell out Magoi and the sustain cost remains 10 regardless of spell Tier. List that it only does D tier damage, and the amount of damage it can't take.

Life Weave:Alshshahn Alkhinzir: The type should be strictly offensive for this spell. Spell out Magoi. List the boars size, as well as the amount of damage it deals and it can take.

4The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 03/10/16, 10:18 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, let's hope I edited everything correctly. Now, I changed my spider spell completely into "Life Command: Tasarae!" however, I'm not sure if that would be too strong for a D-tier spell. Hopefully not but again just tell me if it is so I can change it.

5The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 04/10/16, 07:10 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Please note that D-tier ability cant have double class, double class is only for C-tier ability and more because the effect will be halved for each offensive and supplementary.
For example: A C-tier off/supp skill can give D-tier bind and D-tier damage to the target
Meanwhile D-tier ability cant be halved like that.

Put 0 or - for all the sustain parts

Aistieadatan Daeifa : Id suggest damage for the scaling instead of healing. (This damage scaling can help you to cure higher tiered wound for every 10 magoi that you spend more).

Life Command: Tasarae! Im pretty sure that damage enhancement wouldnt work as a spell, unless you are a warrior class with magoi manipulation skill or someone that has body manipulator class.
((I think the spider thing is pretty cool although you can only get 1 spider because the amount for D-tier ability is 1.))

Life Weave:Thueban Mutasattir : This would be Offensive class ability as it only deals damage. Also there is no need to state how it would disappear/destroyed. ((Please note that D-tier ability will be destroyed if it clashes with C-tier ability though, just for your future information))

Life Weave:Albawmat Sariea : Change the lbs into the size (in cm) of the owl. Will this be a binding skill and deals damage as well? Because that would be off/sup and D-tier skill cant be double class. The owl can only do 1 task, either to grab the enemy so they are immobile, or to damage the enemy by using their beak. There is no need to state how it would disappear/destroyed as well for this skill.

Life Weave:Alshshahn Alkhinzir : Change the lbs into the size of the boar (in cm) and there is no need to state how it would disappear/destroyed as well for this skill.

6The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 04/10/16, 08:52 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Let's hope I actually did it right this time haha. Incredibly sorry for messing it up multiple times.

7The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 04/10/16, 10:12 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Don't worry, it's common for new members to need several rounds of grading before they are finally approved. I'm going to go ahead and make some edits for you and explain what I've changed. Please take this as an opportunity to learn~

Very Happy

That said, please bump saying whether you are satisfied with these edits or not.

P.S. Technically all magic is commanding the rukh to take certain forms/actions. Life magic can manipulate life. So when you cast a spell to make a spider, you aren't making the rukh take on the shape of a spider. You are making the rukh cause airborne bacteria to grow and mutate into a spider.

Weak Restoration:

For this one I just gave a hard number for how close you need to hover the staff over a wound. 20cm is what I put down.

Code:
[center][b]Aistieadatan Daeifa[/b]
[i](Weak Restoration)[/i][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  User must be close to the target and hover their staff/wand over the injured area.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] -
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 magoi | 5 sustain
[b]Description:[/b] A simple healing spell that isn't very strong but can heal minor wounds and bruises. The user must hover their staff/wand 20cm over the area in need of healing to cast. The staff then emits a purple glow that imparts healing to restore D-tier damage.

Deadly Spider:

Made the requirement action more unique from the other spells.

Specified the rate of duration increase gained from scaling.

Set a specified distance within which the spider can be spawned.

Nerfed the paralysis down to numbing and slowing the enemy. D-tier is a bit too early game to get full paralysis.

Code:
[center][b]Life Weave:Aleankabut Alqatil[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Deadly Spider)[/i][/center]
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user must swipe their staff vertically pointing at the ground in front of them to aim the spell and chant the spell name.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Paralyze Duration increases by 1 for every 10 magoi added.
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing the Rukh with Life magic the user is able to command the Rukh to take form of a 4 cm golden orb weaver. The spider will form within 2m of the user on the ground where they aim their staff.  This spell is useful for paralyzing your enemies. While in combat it is rarely known for its tiny size. However, if it manages to bite the enemy they will start to feel numb and sluggish for 1 post.

Sneaky Snake:

Same thing for the spider really. Unique requirements, set range for where it can spawn,

Code:
[center][b]Life Weave:Thueban Mutasattir[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Sneaky Snake)[/i][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user taps the ground with their staff and chant the spell name.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 magoi | 5 magoi
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing the Rukh with Life magic the user is able to command the Rukh to take form of a 60 cm horned snake. The snake will form from the ground within 2m of the user. This spell is useful for quick and stealthy attacks. This is a D-Tier Life spell that deals D-Tier damage.

Swift Owl:

Made the requirement unique.

Changed the nature of this spell into a scouting spell. This is because pecking at someone's eyes WOULD impair their vision, but it wouldn't really induce a status effect like what you're going for.

Code:
[center][b]Life Weave:Albawmat Sariea[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Swift Owl)[/i][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user must draw a circle in the air with their staff and chant the spell name.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Blind Duration
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing the Rukh with Life magic the user is able to command the Rukh to take form of a 70 cm great horned owl. The owl forms from withing the circle in the air the user draws with their staff. It can fly up to 30m away and will make a number of high pitched screeches to inform the user of how many enemies there are in the surrounding area. The owl will over over locations where an enemy might be hiding as well. This spell is useful for scouting.

Charging Boar:

Unique requirement action

Gave a distance limit on the boar's charge and a set range in which it can spawn.

Code:
[center][b]Life Weave:Alshshahn Alkhinzir[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Charging Boar)[/i][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user must aim their staff in the direction they want the boar to charge and chant the spell name.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 magoi | 10 magoi
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing the Rukh with Life magic the user is able to command the Rukh to take form of a 109 cm wild boar. The boar forms within 1m of the user and immediately charges in the direction the user's staff is aiming. The boar will try to ram into the target for C-tier damage and will travel up to 7m away before dispersing.

8The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 04/10/16, 12:46 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you so much for making those edits, I'm still pretty bad at wording things and actually coming up with how they should work still. I made a couple of small edits that you suggested so now let's hope it's good to go. Thank you guys again for being so patient with me. ^^

9The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Empty Re: The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 05/10/16, 10:35 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I apologize for the waaaait~

The Lifeweaver Vol. 1 Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Approved, add to vault

Code:
[center][b]Aistieadatan Daeifa[/b]
[i](Weak Restoration)[/i][/center]
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  User must be close to the target and hover their staff/wand over the injured area.
[b]Description:[/b] A simple healing spell that isn't very strong but can heal minor wounds and bruises. The user must hover their staff/wand 20cm over the area in need of healing to cast. The staff then emits a purple glow that imparts healing to restore D-tier damage.

[center][b]Life Weave:Aleankabut Alqatil[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Deadly Spider)[/i][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user must swipe their staff vertically pointing at the ground in front of them to aim the spell and chant the spell name.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Slowing Effect Duration increases by 1 for every 10 magoi added.
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 4 cm golden orb weaver. The spider will form within 2m of the user on the ground where they aim their staff.  This spell is useful for slowing your enemies down. While in combat its presence is rarely known due to its small size. However, if it manages to bite the enemy they will start to feel numb and sluggish for 1 post.

[center][b]Life Weave:Thueban Mutasattir[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Sneaky Snake)[/i][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user taps the ground with their staff and chant the spell name.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 60 cm horned snake. The snake will form from the ground within 2m of the user. The snake will then try to attack the target for D-tier damage and will keep attacking until it bites something before dispersing. This is a D-Tier Life spell that deals D-Tier damage.

[center][b]Life Weave:Albawmat Sariea[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Swift Owl)[/i][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user must draw a circle in the air with their staff and chant the spell name.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Detection Radius
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 70 cm great horned owl. The owl forms from withing the circle in the air the user draws with their staff. It can fly up to 30m away and will make a number of high pitched screeches to inform the user of how many enemies there are in the surrounding area. The owl will hover over locations where an enemy might be hiding as well. This spell is useful for scouting.

[center][b]Life Weave:Alshshahn Alkhinzir[/b]
[i](Life Weave:Charging Boar)[/i][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]  The user must aim their staff in the direction they want the boar to charge and chant the spell name.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 magoi | 10 magoi
[b]Description:[/b] By infusing nearby bacteria with Life magic the user is able to command the bacteria  to take form of a 109 cm wild boar. The boar forms within 1m of the user and immediately charges in the direction the user's staff is aiming. The boar will try to ram into the target for C-tier damage and will travel up to 7m away before dispersing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum