Tsukiju Yamase

Tsukiju Yamase
D-Tier
D-Tier

Tsukiju's Staff 6f331a59ab417572529893add90ffa04
Name: Lotus Staff
Tier: D
Material: Jade, gold
Appearance: It is about 1.5 meters long, and has a diameter of about 5 centimeters. The staff is a regular staff. The staff takes that appearance of the one in the center. The staff is a bit usual to some, due to being made entirely of precious stones and metals. It is a simple yet elegant design, the staff made of jade with golden designs.

Last edited by Tsukiju Yamase on 12/12/16, 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total

2Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 27/09/16, 12:37 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This would require the staff to be some kind of light magic tool. Since starter equipment isnt magic tools, it is impossible to have this kind of staff that has 3 different kind of appearance.
Please choose 1 from those 3

3Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 27/09/16, 01:36 pm

Tsukiju Yamase

Tsukiju Yamase
D-Tier
D-Tier

First of all this was still wip but I think I'm done now, second thanks for pointing that out.

4Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 27/09/16, 03:55 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

It didn't say WIP though Beaten Pre-Approved

5Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 27/09/16, 08:30 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I understand the glowing is just flavor text, but unless it is a magic tool there is nothing to justify WHY it glows or why only some people see such a phenomenon. There are plenty of chances to obtain magic tools in the future, so for now please keep the mundane nature of your starting staff in mind and edit the description accordingly.

That said, you might want to see if someone with a graphics shop is willing to edit your image for you so only the center staff is displayed.

6Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 09/12/16, 03:28 pm

Tsukiju Yamase

Tsukiju Yamase
D-Tier
D-Tier

bump

7Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 09/12/16, 11:30 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Could you describe the staff in the description a bit better?

Also would you be able to crop the picture to only show the middle staff? If not I could do it for you.

8Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 12/12/16, 10:40 am

Tsukiju Yamase

Tsukiju Yamase
D-Tier
D-Tier

cannot crop image, and added a bit more description to the staff.

9Tsukiju's Staff Empty Re: Tsukiju's Staff 15/02/17, 03:09 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved. Remember to add this to your vault. I may have cropped the wrong image for you but you said it was the one in the middle which was this one:

Tsukiju's Staff Uts9tdi

If that's not the right image, please send me a private message so I may fix it for you.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Uts9tdi.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Lotus Staff
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Material:[/b] Jade, gold
[b]Appearance:[/b] It is about 1.5 meters long, and has a diameter of about 5 centimeters. The staff is a regular staff. The staff is a bit usual to some, due to being made entirely of precious stones and metals. It is a simple yet elegant design, the staff made of jade with golden designs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum