You are not connected. Please login or register

A damsel in distress!!! (Solo Job)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aulus

Aulus
C-Tier
C-Tier

Spoiler:

Aulus was aimlessly walking around, bored more then usual. At this point he would take up any task that needed to be done, which was a rare thing for him. " What to do what to do." Aulus would say to himself as he continued to walked the streets. As he walked Aulus would spot a girl, who in his opinion really cute. He would walk up to her, his goal was to talk to her and bring her back to his place. But the girl seemed that she was holding something. Without saying anything Aulus would look her up and down more carefully, wondering what she was doing. Changing his mind about what his original goal was. Now Aulus was going to find out what the girl was doing here. She was standing out side of a closed store."What are you doing?" Aulus asks her standing about three feet away from her, and getting closer. He wasn't used to being this rude, but he was really curious about the girl.

The girl looked nervous from how she was standing and clinching the letter she had, but when she spot she didn't seem scared of the Fanalis."I am looking for help!" she would back away from Aulus, him getting to close to her.

"I'll help you." Aulus says, he didn't move closer to her. He didn't want to be any rudder by getting in her personal space again. Aulus had finally found something that could stop the boredom." So what do you need help with?" The fanalis asks her as smile on his face as he spoke.

"Really?!? That's great you are a life saver." The girl said with complete joy. Finally someone was going to help her deliver this important letter to Mr.Shaw."I need you to protect me and this letter."She shows him the letter and then continues to talk." Also you need to help me find Mr.Shaw." The girl would finish with that. Her task needed to be finished by today. She begins to walk in a random direction, she honestly didn't know where Mr.Shaw was but couldn't tell Aulus that.

That is all Aulus needed to know as he followed the girl.As Aulus followed her, he would see a guy start following them. but Aulus wouldn't act not seeing a reason for him to do so."By the way I am Aulus."He says to her as he now started walking beside her,he had a bad feeling about what was to come and wanted to keep this girl safe. But he didn't show that he had a concerned, so he kept a smile on his face while they walked. They would continue to walk for about thirty minutes and then the girl would come to a abrupt
stop."I...don't know where I am going!" The girl says as she started to get tear in her eyes and falling to the ground, truthfully doing to much. She had forgotten to tell Aulus that this was her first time in Reim and she didn't know where she was going at all. Aulus would laugh at what she would do,"Don't worry I know my way around Reim and if you tell me a place Mr.Shaw could be I will take you there." Aulus says to her as he pats her on the back, and thought to himself. She could have just told me that in the beginning and we could have been found him, but whatever. She would rise calming herself down." He is somewhat of a perverted man so I guess he would be at a brothel or something like that."She says to Aulus,"And my name is Jane." She had forgotten to tell Aulus her name when he told her his.

"Okay, I think I know where he would be then." Aulus says to her. He knew where he would be, the brothel Aulus himself hung out at the most. Mainly from the reason it being the best brothel in Reim with the most beautiful women and the best tasting drinks. Aulus, now leading the way, would walk in the direction of the brothel. If Jane had told Aulus earlier they would already be there but she lead them in the complete opposite direction, but Aulus wouldn't hold a grudge about this. It has been a total of two hours of them walking, taking break here and there.

"HEY, BOTH OF YOU STOP AND HAND OVER THE LETTER!" A man would yell this at Jane and Aulus, the man falling them had made his move. With a wicked smile he would whistle,four more guys come being him." I will only say this one more time! HAND OVER THE LETTER!" These guys seemed tough, being extremely large. But their weapons would only be daggers.

Aulus would sigh,"I am Aulus one of the Captains of Reim's Fanalis corps. If you wish to attack be warned that I will punish you for interfering with my work." Aulus spoke clearly and calmly. He didn't want to hurt them, he just wanted to finish this job.

But it would seem that they cared." We don't give a damn who you are!" the man said as they all would rush Aulus, moving at 20m/s. The would take out Aulus first and then take the letter from the girl. They were truly intending to kill Aulus, but didn't know what they were getting into. Aulus knew from the beginning that he was being followed so he took route to the brothel that not many people would go through. The one they currently were in was a alley, and only the seven of them where in. Aulus would have enough time to cover Jane's ears,so she wouldn't be affected by his attack. And a few minutes later they would be on the ground knocked out. Aulus had let out a devastating scream that busted their eardrums and left them disoriented from the attack, and when they were Aulus went in for the finishing blow. Hitting all of them with a punch so that they would be knocked out, but not killed. Aulus could have easily killed them but their wasn't any need for that.

When Aulus had fought the guys they weren't that fare from the brothel, and they saw Mr.Shaw walk out. After walking up to him and having Jane give him the letter Aulus would receive a reward and then leave, going into the brothel Mr.Shaw left. As Aulus spent his earning in the brothel he would wonder what the important letter was and why those guys where after it.

Spoiler:
Words 1081/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum