The City By The Sea(Social/Open)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

With no response, Adrastos assumed Lestacia understood. “I plan on traveling to Heliohapt or Kou when I’m done here depending on if anything comes up. Just in case though, I’ll expect to see you in Kou next time we meet, okay? You’re official training will begin there. If you feel like you need more, then you can with me on my travels.” The blue magician wasn’t sure if this was the right course of action, but seeing as how he was pressed for time, he couldn’t stand here forever. He also had to prepare taking on another pupil while making sure she didn’t find out about his plans. His life was becoming a bit hectic it by bit.

Adrastos placed a hand on her shoulder and nodded, “I look forward to teaching you.”

[EXIT]

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia thought for a second. there was so much that she hadn't known. So many things about this "Magic" That she never learned in the classes of Magnostadt. But here she had a top class mage who offered her the chance to follow him if she needed more training. She had a spell in mind that she dearly wanted to practice. and it spurred from their fight. She realized that to try this she'd need to travel with the man in order to get it right.

"I need all the training I can get so I'll follow you no matter what. I'll go with you!" She nodded yeah this would be the best choice for her. In order to become smarter, better, faster, and stronger. "I look foreward to being taught Master Neo!"

[exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum