You are not connected. Please login or register

Go West Young Man (travel Magnostadt-Reim)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

I was sitting in my room after a long day of magic school. I had learned a lot of magic and my wind has improved by a lot since I started but I needed a change. I'm only 15 but I want to leave and explore other parts of the world. I'm sure I can learn just as much in other parts of the world. I think I'll be going to Reim they're so different to here, full of technology and human engineering not like here where its all based on magic. I ran downstairs and began to set up my provisions to prepare to leave west. No one happened to be home yet my parents were teaching late at night again. My brothers both finishing up their project with healing and my sisters have already left town going to Balbadd for a vacation. once I was finally packed I started found a cart that would take me from here directly to Reim. A nice merchant by the name of Gaius Argentum took me there. On the way I learned that he had three kids who seemed so cool! one of them even went to Magnostadt academy like me but he was in one of the higher kodors so I didn't know him but his other son, Cyrus, seemed really cool he was off to try to capture a dungeon which sounds like an incredible feat. I wonder what that would be like. The city seemed far away now as we got to the plains. We talked a lot about the world and why the heck I would want to leave the comfort and safety of the magician's country to go to a place were magic is not as well regarded even discriminated against. I wanted to know what was out there so that I could change the world. I told him that I didn't want to live in a world where magicians and non-magicians couldn't get along and that it would be my life's mission to try to change those prejudices. "that's an admirable goal you've set for yourself I hope that you can achieve it" he said as we finally started to drift into the city "the world needs more kids like you. people who can dream about making this a world a better place." As we got to Remano the capital of Reim, I was in awe at the fact that barely anything ran on magic it was all based on human technology. everything was so exciting! as soon as I found where I was going to stay, I immediately wanted to explore the city but my body had other plans and I instantly fell asleep. They city waited for me as I rested and I was more than ready the next day!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum