You are not connected. Please login or register

After Work. [Lilithia+Jumanah]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1After Work. [Lilithia+Jumanah] Empty After Work. [Lilithia+Jumanah] 04/08/16, 06:15 pm

Livia Drusilla

Livia Drusilla
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sunlight spilled into the back alleys of the cluttered, stone buildings. Livia was one of many in line down an alley. Some were friends chatting about their morning routine, others were simply leaning against the structure. The orderly crowd was gathered for the public bathhouse, some of them enjoyed it as a social thing, but Livia had no other means.

The entrance was guarded as to keep males out of the females private bathing area. The main thing for Livia was to get in, wash up and get out. It hadn't seemed as if there were any slaves her for her to talk to, someone she could relate to.

Livia fanned herself, in place of the non-existant breeze, her physique glistening with sweat. Her body anticipating the refreshing sensation of the bathhouse to cool her skin, but her impatience was getting the best of her. Her lips were distorted with discomfort, arms crossed and her foot patting the ground at an increasing tempo. Her eyes darted around to see what was going on.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

The heat was surely made Lilithia’s body sweating more than she wanted to, it was not this hot in Imuchakk but that was all because of the snow and ice there. The Imuchakk wondered if she made a bad choice to step out from the restaurant and leaving Jumanah alone inside, but after several hours that she spent doing all the mission all day long just made her feel like she needed a good shower. Probably soaking in warm water would be really great thing if Reim has something like that available in their country. But oh well, she didn’t really need to find the place with warm water and turning back to the restaurant would be awkward, the girl must need some time alone as well so the blue haired woman decided to just go with her original plan. “Ugh…” Lili wiped the sweat on her forehead before reaching down to her collar and tugged it back and forth to let some air getting into her skin as well. It felt sticky and she was not really comfortable with it, not to mention that she probably smelled not so pleasant at the moment.

After walking for a while, the Imuchakk found a bathhouse down in the alley, wondering why they would build it in the place that might be hard to find. However she would then shake it off, knowing entering the bath in her priority for now. She would then enter the bathhouse before heading into the female’s bathing area only to notice a girl who looked… a bit grumpy. The blue haired girl would tilt her head and stared at the fully dressed female who was standing still doing nothing in her spot. “Hey, It is not my business but aren’t you come here to bath?”

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah sat on her bed but before she could lay down the man who she lived with popped his head in and spoke up. "Get up... " he said simply making her blink as she looked to him. "Why?" "Because I want you to go out and have some fun, you're going on a month or longer trip soon to another country I want you to go and relax and have fun and socialize before you leave." She sighed but got up then. "What should I do then...?"

"There's a bathhouse not too far from here, go there and have fun." She blinked. "I've never been to one of those before..." "It will be a good learning experience then, just follow everyone else's lead and you should be fine." Jumanah nodded a bit and left. "Fine..." When she got there it seemed like there was a big crowd of people trying to get in, she had no idea bath houses were so popular.

Everyone seemed super hot t the moment but to Jumanah it was just a bit warmer than she was used to from where she came from so it didn't bother her too much. Jumanah then walked in and looked around not too sure what to do, she noticed a woman looking upset and then saw Lilithia walked up to her. She wasn't sure if she should walk over to her and say something or just kinda try ad figure out what she should be doing since just standing around like an idiot was a bit embarrassing to her.

Livia Drusilla

Livia Drusilla
D-Tier
D-Tier

Livia Drusilla's hair was frizzing up with each passing moment, as the humidity overheated her body, causing her to perspire. Livia was still not ready to get in the bath, she merely looked on to the crowded area. Her personal sanctuary was overridden with strangers. Eventually one of these strangers popped into Livia's face.

"Huh?" Livia shook her head and her cheeks became rosy with embarrassment. In her day dreaming, she wasn't quite paying attention to how she must look to strangers. Livia knew wasn't that uncomfortable about her body in the Colosseum but in a moment of vulnerability, she preferred a bit more privacy. "I guess it's just a hotter day than usual. People never come to this bath house since it's down the alleys. I'm just a bit shy and I was hoping not to see so many people." The gladiator seemed to shrug it off, and slipped off her armor dress with a few quick strokes of her wrist to loosen the attire, until it fell to her feet.

Livia's eyes darted to see a stranger looking in her direction as she stood beside the Imuchakk. "See what I mean?" Livia gave a glance to  That's why I like a bit of privacy." Livia looked down at the ground with shame, as her skin canvas was revealed. Burns, scars, whip marks, distorted skin, and lacerations from her neck to her ankles to her hands.

OOC: That stranger is you, Jumanah. ^^

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

“There is no need to be shy in the bathhouse especially since we all have the same goods here, isn’t it?” Liltihia chuckled teasingly as she watched the lady in front of her started to take off her armor dress, enjoying how the woman said she was a bit shy but eventually managed to overcome it. When the woman started to look at another direction, the blue haired Imuchakk smiled, knowing who the person that the gladiator was looking at was. It seemed that fate had brought them to meet again, much to her amusement since fate never ever did a good thing for her even once. “Well, she just still needs to learn a lot of things. Come over here, Jumanah, let’s bath together.” She would then wait for the girl that she called while staring at the gladiator, ignoring how much she respected privacy. She gave free show, so that would be what Lilithia watch and enjoy, making sure she stares at every nook and cranny of the gladiator’s body that was full of scars. “It is your body that makes everyone wants to stare, dear. In my tribe, it is called the scars of pride and the symbol of how strong you are even though some people would try to make it unseen…like me.” The Imuchakk would then take off her hat and unbuttoned her shirt before continuing to unzip her skirts, revealing her own body. She would then speak to Jumanah, “Would you undress here as well…? You can keep the mask attached to your face though. It would be a fun…”

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah blushed hard under her mask seeing the girl begin to undress She blinked at how her skin looked but quickly averted her eyes as the woman noticed her. She then heard Lilithia call her over and looked over to her then. Seeing that Lilithia was waiting on her she quickly walked over not wanting to make her wait any longer. Though she paused after realizing Lilithia had said bath together. Is that what bath houses were for? She should have figured due t the name but it was still a surprise to Jumanah. Jumanah was clearly trying not to stare at the naked woman beside her as she blushed immensely under her mask.

She then started to look up to Lilithia to only see her naked as well making her look back down. She then asked her to undress there too but told her she could keep her mask on and that it would be fun. She nervously nodded but took her staff off her back and paced it down. She unwrapped the cloth on her stomach  to show that her outfit was actually in 2 different pieces rather than just being a single piece dress like outfit. She then took them off and then the whit wrappings she had on her chest  and pelvic and leg region. She then just stood there silently as she kept looking away from them as she blushed hard under her mask still that she made sure to keep on her face.

Livia Drusilla

Livia Drusilla
D-Tier
D-Tier

Livia was confused for a moment when the Imuchakk had greeted the figure behind her. To leave her even more stunned, it was only now that she had realized the woman behind the Imuchakk was wearing a mask that covered her whole face. It was certainly most strange but the blue-haired stranger commented and even stated she should keep it on.

Livia shrugged off the notion, feeling comfortable until it was everyone elses turn to undress. When the woman in front of her began to undress, Livia's focus was on the tattoo nestled between her bosom, then to Jumanah. "Ah, Jumanah is it? My name is Livia Drusilla, sorry about the comment. I was just self-conscious." Livia then realized it was Jumanah who had wrapped her body quite carefully as well, assuming perhaps Jumanah was as self-conscious as herself.

"And what's your name?" Her eyes glanced up from the tattoo to meet her eyes as she walked away, and dipped a foot into the water of the bath.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

“My name is Lilithia Sapphira Galavant, pleased to meet you, Livia.” The blue haired woman gave the gladiator a quick nod and a sly smile before she walked as well towards the bath. She slowly lifted her right leg, high enough to step into the bath before she stood there and brought herself to sit. The water quickly made her body wet, glistening from the wetness because of the water. With a pleased sigh, the Imuchakk leaned her back against the bath wall as she tried to relax. “It feels good, isn’t it?” She said that to the gladiator but paused before giving her another smile, “Something wrong with me? You keep staring at a certain place…”  The woman would chuckle before touching the tattoo that was located between her bosom and then she would look at Jumanah, waiting for the girl to soak herself in the bath as well. When all the girl already inside the bath, Lilithia would be tempted to know more about Livia, so she would start to ask about some things. “So are you a Reim native, Livia?”

OOC: Sowwie it took me long to post D:

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah blinked when she was talked to by Livia but nodded to confirm her name and listened to her words. "Its okay Livia, it is nice to meet you." She said rather kindly to her when he apologized. Jumanah saw them head over to the water ans after a moment walked over and followed them. She crouched down slowly when she got there as the other two spoke and reached down poking her fingers in the water curiously.

The water was really warm which made her blink a bit but smile a little under her mask. Her face was hidden under her mask but it didn't stop her curious childlike look of wonder from showing up on her face. She then noticed Lilithia eyeing her which made her blush more as she realized she was the only one not in the water now. She then eased herself into the water and happily sat in the bath.

It was really warm which felt really nice to her. She though looked to the water and saw her mask in the reflection, she was glad she could wear her mask into the bath. Though she still wanted to make sure her face was clean too which was hard with the mask on. So she then took a deep breath and closed her eyes before taking off her mask with one hand and fully went under the water and cleaned off her face by rubbing it under the water with her free hand.

She then came back up after a long water and gasped slightly from holding her breath and wiped off her face while she kept her eyes closed and then put the mask back on before reopening her eyes and looked to the other two to see what they were doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum