Greetings!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings! Empty Greetings! 28/07/16, 06:33 am

Jaron

Jaron
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hello there everyone! So, I don't know exactly what to say in this because most of the time when I'm making an introduction post I have already decided to RP on a site, which I haven't yet decided. This place seems amazing, but I've got to figure if I have the time to devote to it. I mostly wanted to make this because if I had both a profile and an introduction I would be more likely to lean towards the "Yes, I want a character here" side. I guess I can go ahead and launch into my usual introduction spiel anyway.

My name is David and I've been an addict for I've been RPing for what is probably coming up on 10 years now. I found this site through an advertisement on a site I'm a moderator on, though the site is more or less dead now. I figured I might as well check it out and you all have me hooked with the different systems you have in effect. I haven't exactly read the Magi manga and don't really plan to, but I hope that won't affect anything too much. My mind will probably change on this and I'll end up reading it at some point anyway though. I'm already writing up an application as we speak, but I'm not sure if you'll see it. If you do, expect it in the next week or so.

Well, I'm sure there's more to say but I'm more or less blanking on everything, so if there's anything you want to know go ahead and ask! I look forward to interacting with you all regardless of whether I decide to stay long.

2Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings! 28/07/16, 07:21 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Excited for another person potentially entering in on the fun!

Hope to see you around ~ Trently

Very Happy

3Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings! 28/07/16, 09:43 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hihi~
Welcome to the site, I'm Noir. If you have any question about anything, dont hesitate to ask :D
Hope you enjoy RP-ing here ^^

4Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings! 28/07/16, 05:52 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oh Ma Gawd! YAAAAAY! Another member to (possibly) roleplay with! Won't you stay? Very Happy

5Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings! 28/07/16, 06:07 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yessssss...Yes my minions!

Do you feel that David? It is the sensation of community warmth and attachment sinking it's seductive claws into you slowly via greetings...

Greetings! Tumblr_n06xsh9tim1sta92oo1_400

Hello and greetings fellow veteran of the rp world! Welcome to the forum, I hope you do decide to join us and enjoy your stay at Magi World!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum