You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry, nearly back.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry, nearly back. Empty Sorry, nearly back. 22/06/16, 12:07 am

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hey guys for those who don't know i originally took a leave of absence without really a post about it due to a sudden last minute move. About the time that i was planning on returning i got sick to the point of being stuck in bed and not being able to really even sit up on my own. a week later i started to feel better so i was starting to plan on returning but recently i had gotten sick to a not as bad point but a similar point as last time.

All during this i was also trying to use my energy to look for a job that i may end up having by friday. So in other words, life hit me harder than expected and i was away much longer than expected and i sincerely apologize to everyone who i may have inconvenienced due to my sudden and very long leave.

But since i may be able to get a job soon and im starting to get better as well to where its not an issue to be online and such here probably some time next week i will be fully online and back again. Again i am sorry for my sudden leave and all who it affected i will try to at least post in threads as soon as i can to at least get that ball rolling but it might not be immediately done so im sorry for the delay. I will post here again when I am fully back.

- Jumanah Necowl

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum