D-Tier

Name: Dance Of The Wind
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi, 10 Sustained
Element: Wind
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down: Three Post + 1 post per sustained
Description: This spell requires Sylvia to spin around in one spot like a ballerina while doing it will start to create wind around her getting sharp, the longer she is spinning the more it will make. As she spins, she can fire two blades of wind that is 10 meters long and 1 meter wide at a speed of 15 m/s toward an enemy up to 20 meters away, dealing D-Tier damage if one hits and C-Tier damage if both hit.

Name: Raising Wind's
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi, 5 Sustained
Range: 10m
Cool-Down: Two Post + 1 post per sustained
Description: The user will conjures a 5 meter in diameter wind to raises the small rocks around her into the air and fires the small rocks and stones at her enemy up to 10 meters away at 10 m/s, dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Taming Wind Dance
Class: Supplementary
Description: When an enemy who uses close range combat is within a 10m radius, she will use this spell to control the 5 meters in diameter wind at 10m/s around him to slow down their movement by 5 m/s, which allows Sylvia the chance to get away. This only works on people who are the same Tier as Sylvia.

Name: Destroying Wind
Description: This spell is unlike the Sylvia's other ones, she will change the oxygen levels by 10m/s, not enough to stop someone within 10 meters from her from breathing but it is used in another way. This spell is used by changing the oxygen and wind if any flames are in her range while using this spell, it will start to heat up faster making the 5 meters in diameter fire stronger and inflict D-tier damage if it hits.

Name: Guiding Wind's
Class: Supplementary
Description: When she cast this spell she will control the 5 meters in diameter wind around an ally within 10 meters from her, instantly speeding up their movements up to 10 m/s. As she increases the wind flow pushing it towards her target, this will also be used to allow for her to move the wind flow pushing them to the side to dodge an enemy's attack, she cannot move while using the spell.

Last edited by Sylvia Thanatos on 14/06/16, 05:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Sylvia's Abilities  Empty Re: Sylvia's Abilities 29/05/16, 03:03 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

How're we doing? I'll be takin a look at these for you.

The first problem is, while you do put that your abilities can be sustained they need some actual numbers. You've got the "sustained" put in the proper place. These costs are half of what you've already got. So an example would be that Dance of the Wind would say "Cost: 20 magoi, 10 sustained". Or something along those lines.

Now, on to the individual abilities themselves.

Dance of the Wind: From the way I read your ability it sounds like these blasts of wind are more like blades. If this is incorrect please edit it to reflect that but if that is the intent then I'd like to request that you add a scale to the ability so as to explain the size of these blades of wind. I also request that you explain the damage a bit more. If you say that she can fire two blasts of wind per post then I feel it would be accurate to say each individual blast deals D tier damage and if both were to strike the same target then they will deal a total of C tier damage. Lastly please tell me how far back these blasts can push the target back. Please try to keep this somewhat believable, at C tier I feel that a max of 10 meters would be believable if both blasts landed on their target. But this is my personal opinion.

Raising Winds: I find myself asking if this ability is meant to attack and opponent or cause paralysis given that you stated it could stop movements. If this is meant to be a paralyzing ability please use the paralysis chart under the ability guidelines and change this from an offensive ability to a supplementary one.

Taming Wind Dance: This is actually an interesting situation and has opened up a bit of conversation between myself and the admin about system improvements moving forward. However I'm still required to use the current systems to grade this. To begin with we've agreed that the proper way to handle the decrease in your opponent's speed would be to use the paralysis guidelines. In this case you'll be decreasing your opponent's speed by 5m/s rather than 2. Additionally you can also increase the ability's speed to 10m/s instead of 6. You can also remove the part about this ability only working on opponent's of the same tier as Sylvia. As I was explained when I made my own dodge ability "It can be used to dodge anything as long as the RP allows it" which basically means as long as the RP is good enough and the conditions are right you could even dodge an Omega tier ability. However you do need to keep in mind of the spell's speed when compared to the opponent's ability speed if it's being used against this.

Destroying Wind: This ability has both the traits of an offensive and a supplementary ability. I need to ask that you pick one type and edit this to fit it. Either offensive or defensive.

Guiding Winds: This ability needs to be edited so that its an instant burst of speed rather than a continuous boost. Additionally this would go by the Speed Buff guides which means that rather than boosting the target's speed by just 5m/s you can boost it by 10m/s as a D tier ability instead.

Please make these edits and bump the thread when done.

3Sylvia's Abilities  Empty Re: Sylvia's Abilities 13/06/16, 06:50 pm

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Fixed I think but I had a lot of help.

4Sylvia's Abilities  Empty Re: Sylvia's Abilities 14/06/16, 02:57 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hiho, after seeing your edits, it is clear that you really do a great job to do your best in editing those skills. I appreciated it a lot and you only need some minor edits to go, so I added all the stuffs needed in your spells such as the scale for the wind, the range and speed for some spells.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dance Of The Wind
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi, 10 Sustained
[b]Element:[/b] Wind
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 20 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] Three Post + 1 post per sustained
[b]Description:[/b] This spell requires Sylvia to spin around in one spot like a ballerina while doing it will start to create wind around her getting sharp, the longer she is spinning the more it will make. As she spins, she can fire two blades of wind that is 10 meters long and 1 meter wide at a speed of 15 m/s toward an enemy up to 20 meters away, dealing D-Tier damage if one hits and C-Tier damage if both hit.

[b]Name:[/b] Raising Wind's
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi, 5 Sustained
[b]Range:[/b] 10m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] Two Post + 1 post per sustained
[b]Description:[/b] The user will conjures a 5 meter in diameter wind to raises the small rocks around her into the air and fires the small rocks and stones at her enemy up to 10 meters away at 10 m/s, dealing D-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Taming Wind Dance
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] When an enemy who uses close range combat is within a 10m radius, she will use this spell to control the 5 meters in diameter wind at 10m/s around him to slow down their movement by 5 m/s, which allows Sylvia the chance to get away. This only works on people who are the same Tier as Sylvia.

[b]Name:[/b] Destroying Wind
[b]Description:[/b] This spell is unlike the Sylvia's other ones, she will change the oxygen levels by 10m/s, not enough to stop someone within 10 meters from her from breathing but it is used in another way. This spell is used by changing the oxygen and wind if any flames are in her range while using this spell, it will start to heat up faster making the 5 meters in diameter fire stronger and inflict D-tier damage if it hits.

[b]Name:[/b] Guiding Wind's
[b]Description:[/b] When she cast this spell she will control the 5 meters in diameter wind around an ally within 10 meters from her, instantly speeding up their movements up to 10 m/s. As she increases the wind flow pushing it towards her target, this will also be used to allow for her to move the wind flow pushing them to the side to dodge an enemy's attack, she cannot move while using the spell.

If you think that my suggestion is fine, please bump and we will approve it soon. If you think otherwise, please inform us by bumping this post too, thank you ^^

5Sylvia's Abilities  Empty Re: Sylvia's Abilities 14/06/16, 05:10 pm

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bump.

6Sylvia's Abilities  Empty Re: Sylvia's Abilities 14/06/16, 05:49 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved!
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dance Of The Wind
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi, 10 Sustained
[b]Range:[/b] 20 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] Three Post + 1 post per sustained
[b]Description:[/b] This spell requires Sylvia to spin around in one spot like a ballerina while doing it will start to create wind around her getting sharp, the longer she is spinning the more it will make. As she spins, she can fire two blades of wind that is 10 meters long and 1 meter wide at a speed of 15 m/s toward an enemy up to 20 meters away, dealing D-Tier damage if one hits and C-Tier damage if both hit.

[b]Name:[/b] Raising Wind's
[b]Description:[/b] The user will conjures a 5 meter in diameter wind to raises the small rocks around her into the air and fires the small rocks and stones at her enemy up to 10 meters away at 10 m/s, dealing D-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Taming Wind Dance
[b]Description:[/b] When an enemy who uses close range combat is within a 10m radius, she will use this spell to control the 5 meters in diameter wind at 10m/s around him to slow down their movement by 5 m/s, which allows Sylvia the chance to get away. This only works on people who are the same Tier as Sylvia.

[b]Name:[/b] Destroying Wind
[b]Description:[/b] This spell is unlike the Sylvia's other ones, she will change the oxygen levels by 10m/s, not enough to stop someone within 10 meters from her from breathing but it is used in another way. This spell is used by changing the oxygen and wind if any flames are in her range while using this spell, it will start to heat up faster making the 5 meters in diameter fire stronger and inflict D-tier damage if it hits.

[b]Name:[/b] Guiding Wind's
[b]Description:[/b] When she cast this spell she will control the 5 meters in diameter wind around an ally within 10 meters from her, instantly speeding up their movements up to 10 m/s. As she increases the wind flow pushing it towards her target, this will also be used to allow for her to move the wind flow pushing them to the side to dodge an enemy's attack, she cannot move while using the spell.

Remember to make your vault~
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f10-vault

Staff will add these into your vault once it is created and locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum