You are not connected. Please login or register

A little bit of an announcement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Alright so I am juggling a lot of things on my plate right now. I have to redo my spells and techniques and also try to get some plot I need to get done in order to continue (This includes Staying active). A big portion of my absence has been school and my job. I am trying to focus on getting into a good college in the next two years and focusing on my Theater and acting and stuff.

I will post from time to time but I wont post as much as some others. I am sorry for this and I hope I can sort everything out soon.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Good luck with your acting and stuffs, Lance~ :D
I will be happy to help with your spells and stuffs if you want it ^^

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Just a little bit of an update, Due to things happening yet again, this time having to deal with school and time management (I went and got myself involved in tooooo many things lol) has caused me to take a decline in activity. I apologize sincerely to anyone I have thread with and I hope to get this problem sorted out quickly.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sad to hear, but I hope schooling is going well! Get things sorted and come back to us when you can~ Thanks for the update.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Alrighty I should start back here soon. I have some plans that I want to get done on this site soooo yeah I should be getting back into business with Lance and a special little secret I have will be formed on around Thursday of this week.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yay~:3

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Glad to hear it~ I can't wait to see what this secret is~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]