You are not connected. Please login or register

LAgi's Pet Evolution- Zygus Rank C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organization, including species, individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins. Evolution in organisms occurs through changes in heritable traits – particular characteristics of an organism. In humans, for example, eye colour is an inherited characteristic and an individual might inherit the "brown-eye trait" from one of their parents. Inherited traits are controlled by genes and the complete set of genes within an organism's genome is called its genotype. Evolution was one of the many things that the animals of Magi go through. They get bigger, they get faster, and they definitely get stronger. Zygus was no different; he’s been a baby for a few years. But finally, he was starting to evolve even further. One morning, Lagi noticed a strange smell. “It must be Zygus again….” Usually, the smell of Zygus’s poop can be somewhat fatal, but Zygus was his partner since he was seven. He had to take care of him and clean up after him ever since he was small, so Lagi developed a natural immunity to Zygus’s poop throughout the years. “….” After a large sigh, Lagi went to clean it up with a bucket and a scooper, but what he found was something a little more than the ordinary. The goop that Zygus usually emits from his body actually covered his entire being. It was almost as if Zygus was encased in a oddly shaped cocoon. “What the hell? You’re in there buddy?!” There was a small squeaking sound that Zygus usually makes when he’s asleep, he probably doesn’t even know what’s happening to his body right now. “It might be that evolution process that my dad talked about, I remember those. Still, for Zygus to finally achieve such a thing, it must mean that I’m a pretty good tamer. It’s either that, or he’s just maturing into a teenager.

Lagi shrugged as he goes off to get some of Zygus’s favorite seeds, he had a feeling that the evolution process would make Zygus a very hungry bird. “Alright, I’m pretty sure that my little buddy over here is going to be starved. The cocoon was starting to make a sound as well; it seems that the evolution process was almost over. With every crack, a blinding light was being emitted from the cocoon. Zygus emerged from the cocoon; he was even stronger than ever. Even his screech sounded more serious and deadly. “I wonder what new powers you have this time buddy! I can’t wait to test them out!” Lagi had to do a little more research on the new tips and tricks that the birds new form would be capable of. With that, he went to read up on the bird’s new abilities by reading the El nagi handbook. It’s usually a book of information that’s collected about the animals that reside in Reim. Now let’s see what we have here…

Zygus is now a C rank creature

500/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum