You are not connected. Please login or register

Trance(Plot/Solo/Profession)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trance(Plot/Solo/Profession) Empty Trance(Plot/Solo/Profession) 29/02/16, 10:45 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

If my memory is correct i’ll reach the hideout before sundown.” The imuchakk remarked to herself as she trekked across the deserts surrounding Helioapht. Dunes in the distance where the mainstay of the landscape for the first few hours of the woman’s journey.As the sand ferociously assaulted her poncho, Natalia thoughts drifted to what had caused her to start this journey which was quickly nearing a week in duration. “We haven’t contacted each other in years, I honestly expected something more elaborate.” she thought while recalling the note she saw on one of the more prominent request boards in town. On said note the simple message of “Searching for: Stasis’ assistant” was written instantly catching her attention. “I suppose the question is why the good doctor’s assistant is needed.” the imuchakk thought as she started traversing increasingly steep terrain.

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Her destination now in sight, Natalia surveyed the landscape which a band of slavers made their base. Located in a geological rarity, the encampment was situated in large expanse of elevated terrain and completely surrounded by a sheer rock wall of considerable height. The natural barrier separated it’s inner sanctum from the rest of the desert, protecting it from the elements and hiding the space within from sight. The location was too small to shelter a large caravan but was perfect for a small outfit running in need of an inconspicuous getaway. The sheer rock wall made the only vectors of attack for a raiding party a dangerous climb or prior knowledge of the traversable crevice.

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Natalia neared the monument in the expanse of the sands, she wondered how the band may have changed in the few years she had been gone. Any criminal trade has its share of risk and slaving is exemplar among the illicit. Through luck and coincidence, the band had managed a smooth operation while she and Stasis were working; Acquiring the goods, managing resources, securing business, ensuring bodily wellness, employing responsible staff, eliminating enemies, and commanding the obedience of both the slaves and slaver is a tall order for the best of men. Normally those that participate in atrocities daily are expendable hold no power and have few connections, indulging in their impulses death finds them one way or another.  Still the imuchakk was certain that the band was still in operation.

I still can’t comprehend what goes through that man’s head.” she thought as she began traversing the crevice leading to her goal.

Barely two steps into the center of the structure, Natalia felt a sharp pain enter her left thigh and shoulder.

Grk!

Before she could process what had happened, she felt a falling sensation as her legs were swept out from under her. Landing back first on the ground, she saw the figure of a young girl rush into her field of field of view before pinning her to the floor, a pressing a blade against her throat, and using her hands to block her vision.

You have until the count of three to tell me what you’re doing here.” the figure said.

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

I’m here to answer a summons for the doctor’s aide. I am unaffiliated with any malicious agents you may be thinking of and as far as I am aware I have not been followed. There are no weapons or poisons on my person, though I have no objections on how you decide to verify that.

A few moments would pass before the Imuchakk heard a response from her assailant, who had removed the hand covering her face to signal to someone out of view. Taking note that the knife pressed to her neck had not withdrawn the slightest amount, Natalia would then make a request of the girl.

“If possible, would move your blade somewhere less conducive to my immediate death,we could be in this position for sometime considering our acquaintances. You would be remiss if my life ended because you were suddenly started.

I would be …Re-Miss?” She heard in a slightly confused tone.

Yes, it would be an accident due to negligence that is easily avoided.” Natalia would reply.

Ah, I see now. Okay, let me just angle this so if I get spooked by the wind I’d gut you instead.”  The girl would respond with barely hidden sarcasm.

That would be preferred.Thank you for your cooperation” Natalia would say unfazed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum