You are not connected. Please login or register

Pushing Papers (Endolf, Koko)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pushing Papers (Endolf, Koko) Empty Pushing Papers (Endolf, Koko) 24/01/16, 08:54 pm

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Koko sat at a nearby desk organizing a mountain of papers she had in front of her. Men and women came in from every direction she yawned a bit as she organize papers of different languages and writing. They looked old and fragile. A couple of them seemed illegible and dirty. Koko picked up on of these and looked at her new master in disgust. "What kind of job is this? Organizing papers?" Sprawled out upon the table and groaned. "Damn it this is so BORING!" She banged her fist lightly upon the table and like an avalanche they all fell on top of her. Books of every size covered her body in a cloud of dust. Her head popped out from amidst the pile as she groaned once more. She inhaled deeply getting the smell of dusty books acquainted with her nostrils and exhaled. She fixed the pile of books that fell upon her and tried to place them back in order. She spotted a paper with interesting Drawings. She picked up the paper and it ended up being an elongated Scroll. The drawing was now made clear. Upon the Scroll was the drawing of a War. One between two nations it seemed that took place.

"Uh Excuse me!" She said pulling away one of the researchers from their work. "Could you tell me what this is?" The researcher grasped the scroll and reopened it. His eyes grew wide as he called over more researches to his side. Like moths to a flame they all gathered around the drawing. 'This is a text drawn by the ancients themselves. It tells the story of an age old battle between two lands and.....' The girl started to tune out as soon as he got technical with his language. All the mans talk had turned into blah's, his excitement unseen  by the immuchak because she had dozed off now and with her eyes open no less. It was a skill she had learned as a child. The girl awoke shortly after being violently shoved out the way! She awoke to a crowd of researchers surrounding the man going on about this scroll she had found. After escaping the crowd of researchers she took a seat next to Endolf, Jahan. "What is this Cruel and unusual Punishment that Jahan has me doing!? All we're doing is organizing dusty papers." She said crossing her legs and placing her elbows upon the table.

Words (403/500)

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

A loud groan sounded from behind a wall of old books and scrolls piled high on the top of a table. Behind that wall sat a single red haired boy who’s face was pressed against the flat surface or the wood while his arms were folded over the back of his head, obviously frustrated with his current situation. A table over from him sat the blue haired girl he had met a few short days before and from the way she was talking it seemed like she was in a fairly similar situation as he himself was.

“This isn’t any cake walk for me either ya know.”

With a sigh he threw himself upright until he ended up leaning back over the top of the back of his chair. Koko wasn’t wrong, this whole thing was unbelievably boring and was just causing the young fighter to question why he had agreed to help her do this. From what he understood Jahan had wanted her to do some research or organizing of the documents in a certain building in Reim and, given that he was now her master there wasn’t much of a way out of it for her as far as Endolf was concerned. Of course she could try and sugar-coat it as much as she wanted or any way she wanted but he wasn’t going to be convinced that easily.

“I don’t even know why I’M here, let along what the hell I’m supposed to be helping you look for.”

Standing up from his seat he began pacing around the table he had been seated at. He only stopped pacing after Koko had asked for some of the researchers to explain one a drawing to her. It was the the researcher’s explanation of it depicting an ancient battle that caught the young redhead’s attention and brought him over to take a look at it himself.

“The ancients huh? So what battle was this?”

Soon enough more researchers began to flock towards the already sizable group that the Fanalis had joined in. All of them studying the piece while the original handful of researchers continued to lecture the boy about the battle. Eventually he found himself pushed away as the newer arrivals fought to get closer to examine it. With nothing else to do the boy simply walked over and took a seat beside Koko at her table. The girl was going on about how they were stuck doing some kind of cruel and unusual punishment by being forced to organize the work.

“Ya know, that’s actually a pretty interesting piece. Even better story about a pretty good battle.”

Of course the Fanalis would be the most interested in a story about an ancient war, probably more than any. He had to wonder if there was any kind of knowledge from that history lesson he could apply to his coliseum battles.

“By the way. You snore when you zone out. Not sure if you were ever told.”

He flashed her a rather cheeky grin as he said it.

WC: 508/500

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Koko pouted and sighed. That battle seemed to interest Endolf quite a bit. She looked at him and smiled. Her smile went away soon after his last comment and it was replaced with an embarrassed frown. Her face turned red as she tried to play it off. "I-I so do not snore!" Koko blushed a bit and looked back at Endolf in the end he was probably just teasing her. However if that happened to be the truth she'd just die of humiliation. She repeated herself again under her breath. "I so don't snore!" She said trying to reassure herself. "Even if I did snore, everyone has their flaws. I have money betting on it that you have more than I do!" She said crossing her arms and turning her head away.

540/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum