Kabutop
Solomon's Proxy
20 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The winds howled on as a blizzard consumed the area, white wisps everywhere with shrieking winds. The vast area scattered with rough rocks piercing out of the ground making the area seem more ominous. It's dark appearance was one like as if it were place were people came to die, not just because of the harsh conditions but the aura of blood lust emanating all around. With the conditions dying down people appeared, warriors finding themselves in the strange dream like area. Finding themselves confused and in the strange land of dreams with no sign of what was going on, they would undoubtedly figure out this was a place of battle. Things soon became clearer as the snow gathered, forming upward into the shape of a robe creating a cloaked figure.

Gathering of contestants [Arrivals for the Gauntlet] Q8LcVfD

Speaking with a tone colder than Ice the hooded figure loomed over them informing them of the place that they had arrived in. While it gave off the vibe for it this was not the place for their combat. They wold all be separated seeing how strong they were, this would be a test of endurance. How they could deal with endless waves of enemies and testing how strong they were. One who was strong could fight of powerful people but only few had the ability to keep the fight going long to fight oncoming difficulties. Smirking looking over the contestants the cloaked figure waved it's hand, podiums rising from the ground seemingly out of place.

"Hello participants, you are to get in groups of two or by yourself and approach a podium, after you all prepared make sure to press down on it and you will be warped to your location of battle. For those who are wondering you will be facing against monstrous waves of enemies. Prove your strength to me and get farther than the others to earn yourselves prizes. Now children do what you just and prove yourselves, show that you are worthy of earning glory and rewards. And most importantly, have fun."

Drifting away in the snow disappearing the cloaked figure laughed wondering about the people coming to challenge the area. They didn't know the challenge would adjust based of their strength so the biggest task was learning how to use it in combat the most effective way.

OOC: Groups/players must go to a podium saying that they have touched it and they will be transported to their place of combat. Remember once you have posted saying that there is no going back so make sure to be prepared for the challenge to come.

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto starts walking forward one step at a time throughout the cold that this blizzard presents reaching her very bone as she hugs herself with both her arms in the attempt to keep herself warm she does notice those around her include Caphalor who is within arms reaches though she decides to focus purely on the podium. "I must touch this in the name of warmness". Kabuto reaches her target..the Podium and shouts very loudly and firmly. "I HAVE touched THIS NOW, HURRY UP AND TELEPORT MI NOW, I TOUCHED IT ALREADY ...BRRRRR ITS FREZZING WELL?!".

If she woudln't be teleported due to needing to wait for Caphalor to touch it with her she would turn her face very slowly beyond its natural possibilities into an unnatural placement with guys of glaring red anger, animalistic Teeth gritted together and her face gaining aspects of ice making for the look of a truly scary Deamon "SLOWPOKE!!!!!!!!!!,...slow slow slwo..URRry up!"

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ari listened to the mysterious figure speak, seeming to simply be here with no recollection of how she had come to be in this unusual place. She remembered being in her family home in Magnostadt and then suddenly, there was snow about. Perhaps Adius has decided to make things more festive for the Solstice? She was not to concerned and simply focused on what was before her. Glancing to the side, she was somewhat shocked to see Garret there as well and, ignoring the oddity of Garret being in Magnostadt, she called out to greet him.

"Garret! What say you, shall we tackle this challenge?"

She still did not question what she was doing here or why she wished to enter this challenge, but like most dreams, she just went with the flow and moved forward to touch the podium.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The cold winds lashed about the area. Garret shivered from the cold, not remembering how he had gotten there. There was a sense of death about the place. Stronger than the cold-blooded assassinations of an operative, the feel here was more like that of a battleground. A second chill tickled the spine of the blacksmith. This place is dangerous... He stopped trying to think of how he arrived in the chilled landscape before him, and instead put himself on high alert. There were others about, it seemed, looking around at their surroundings as well.

It was at this moment that a shrouded figure made its appearance. Confidence exuded from this being, as it dictated the terms of their existence. Garret frowned, his hand moving towards his blade for but a moment before freezing. There were plenty of others around him, most of whom he did not know, and the blacksmith didn't want to find himself surrounded by opposition in the off chance he would be attacked. Relaxing his movements, Garret let out a small breath; not quite lowering his guard, but no longer keeping it as tightly up front as it was just moments prior.

A familiar voice spoke from his side. Garret's teeth clenched. His throat tightened. A mixture of emotions crossed through him. One thought was preceded by another. How... He knew she was dead. Who is impersonating her? Garret closed off as much of his emotions as he could, a burning anger squelched before eruption, and turned towards the speaker. Before him stood a perfect memory copy of the woman he knew as Ariella. Without word, Garret joined her at the podium. He did not join because he believed her to be who she was claiming to be, but in order to figure out who she truly was.

Garret stared at the podium as his hand approached it. His eyes were unfocused; it was as if he could see through the podium, and through the earth itself. As distanced as he was, he spoke in an equally far tone. Mumbling, a few words could be made out. "... you are dead. This isn't real."

It was at that point that his hand touched the podium.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor just wakes up.  I am not alone. Around me are some weird people i never met before. The only one i recognizze is Kabuto. She ws having it cold. I do want  to help her but somethign appeared and a podium too. It gets my attention. I do listen to the voice that talks to me. Telling me to touch some thing to get a test. I do not kow why i am here, what is really going on but with the love of my life nexxt to me . I do not really cre where i go. This test smels like blood is going to flow. I check igf i got all my stuff before i get on the podium. Everything was ready. my weapons food and such.

I am a little slow what irritates Kabuto. SHe angryy cals me a slowpoke and whines about having it cold. A evil grin is on his face. He moves even slowerOh hmm dear Kabuto what do you mena cold. Its  not at all but if you are telling the truth. Lets stay hear for a little longer. DOnt you think. This weather is perfect for th state you are in right now. Perfect to let you cool of a bit. I tease her a bit mre before i lay my hand finally at the thing and confirm that i am ready. I touch it now, and i am ready!. The i wait for the teleportation.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Another dream-like state befell Zadi as he was looking upon a snowy field of podiums. There was a snow-cloaked figure speaking to everyone, but all that Zadi could hear was "approach a podium...press down on it". A strange thing to do, though because Zadi was in a dream state, he just did was he was told. Zadi walked forward at a slow pace and eventually touched the podium, subsequently pressing down on the oddly, out-of-pace contraption within this snowy region. Hopefully Zadi wouldn't face anything he couldn't handle. Zadi could handle death, for certain. However, he probably couldn't handle waves of enemies without rest.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani was a little confused about her situation, but she listened to the hooded figure with a smirk on her face. Even though it was snowing Ani wasn't cold since she was an imuchakk after all. Her outfit was a little peculiar considering she was wearing a leather and cloth armor set that was flexible, but durable perfect for her combat style. Though the most peculiar part of her outfit was the metal mask on her face. It fit her face nicely, and added a bit of mystery to her alluring and curve hugging attire. Even if it was for combat Ani liked looking good.

Soon enough though she pulled her blue hair back into a ponytail before walking over to a podium. She had a feeling she would gain a partner for this so she didn't put her hand down just yet. It was when her partner would show up and touch the podium that she would also touch it.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos found himself in yet another mysterious place, one so much different than the Shrouded Isle for a number of reasons: first, he had no idea how he got here; second, the climate was the exact opposite to that of the island; third, this clearly served as some sort of battlefield. The magician looked around, seeing a few familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones as well, and finally gazed upon the cloaked figure that spoke to them all. According to him, this was some sort of challenge, one that would bestow them gifts if they won. Unfortunately, as of now, he looked to be alone. Well, at least that was the case until an Imuchakk, a older man with long blue hair, caught the magician’s silver eyes.

“Hey! What do you say we take on this challenge together?!”

Working with someone was probably better than working alone anyway. If the Imuchakk accepted, then Adrastos would touch the podium, but before he would be whisked away to who knew where, he added, “I’m Neo, by the way.”

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Again and again, Val is teleported to another place. This is very exhausting as every time he teleports, for some reason he feels drowsy. Val slowly closes his eyes until a hooded figure speaks. He talks about fighting with partners and such. Val Really wanted to fight alone however he really wants to win this. Sadly Val has to always be the friendly one.

Val looks around, trying to find someone suitable until he meets eyes with a figure. He had a black jacket with a white shirt underneath with some blue jeans. He had purple eyes, which frightened Lance a little and white hair. Val first thought that he was evil but then he realized that don't judge a book by its cover. So Val went toward the person, who was near the pedestal, and tapped on the shoulder. Hello, my name is Val Achilles. Would you like to partner up? Val at the same time but his hand on the pedestal, waiting for an answer.

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

"What the...." Solomon would mouth out the final word as he finally realized he was somewhere different. It reminded him of Imuchakk one of the last places he wished to be at the moment, but there was no denying he was no longer in Reim with Jasmine as he thought he was in a warm bed. He was not the only one however standing there with a confused look on his face, there were others and some which did not seem to care as much, but he found it odd being brought to such a battlefield. It was made clear when the hooded figure spoke that obviously it was some sort of test, but how each person was chosen confused him, and were there people who knew each other chosen? He could not help think these things as he knew no one but none the less the thrill of a challenge got the better of him, if it was not for someone stopping him he would have touched the podium. He turned and saw a tall man, well tall for the average man, this man had silver eyes and was quite slender, the man introduced himself a Neo just after asking to join as a pair for the challenge. Solomon would take the time to think as his hand rested just above the podium, he was not known to partner up with people other then Hohotaro, but he could easily work with someone and still not trust them to have his back, just meant he would have to be cautious until he got a baring of how much strength he would have. "Sure... I'll see you there, my name is Solomon or you can call me King what ever you prefer." He would then smack down on the podium.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance opened his eyes and looked around "Now where am I?!" he muttered as he thought back. First he was in a circus like place and now he was in some area where he was being told to get into a pair and touch the pedestal. He slowly but surly made his way to the pedestal and blew some hot air into his hands "I need to go solo through this I can't let anyone-" he thoughts were cut off by a man behind him.

He turned around and saw a tall figure in front of him. He didn't know this man or why he was talking to Lance but he wanted to pair up with him. The white haired mage stared him straight in the eye for a second "No." he simply said as he turned around and started to walk towards the pedestal only stopping when he got to thinking about things. He didn't know what this place was or what would happen when he touched the pedestal. He sighed and turned around to walk back "Actually, sure. Lets pair up. You have my back. I will try my best to have yours." he offered a kind smile as he touched the pedestal "Lance. Thats my name."

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spirited away to another magical land of white wonderment, Yakuroro found himself in a grand scene...he hated it. Not because the presentation of the spectacle was poor mind you. The Imuchakk simply had a strong distaste for his homeland. A palate which had only been reinforced by recent developments in the magician's life which had led to a fall into depravity. Frowning with a displeased look upon his face, the King Candidate listened to the strange voice explain the situation with a keen ear. Being forced to battle was not Yakuroro's idea of fun, but the promises of rewards should he emerge victorious were tempting enough to lure his interest.

"I must find a suitable partner in order to maximize my chances of success..."

The Imuchakk magician looked around and saw many others had already paired up and approached the mechanism which would transport them to the battlegrounds. Thankfully, there was one contestant present which Yakuroro had personally faced in combat before. The King of Reim, Lagi El Nagi. Their past battle had ended in a victory for the magician, but Yaku was not so sure it would end the same way should they clash again based on a glance. Armed with a plethora of what appeared to be more magic tools and accompanied by a draconic beast, Lagi appeared much more formidable this time around.

The King Candidate approached Lagi with a smooth smile and gestured to the podium nearby with his free hand, the other holding his staff. "We may have been at odds in the past. But what do you say we tackle this challenge together, King of Beasts and Willpower?" Yakuroro used the title he had referred to Lagi with during their last meeting atop Reim's palace. Should Lagi accept, Yakuroro would walk with him towards the podium touching it to signal their readiness.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was the epic arrival of Lagi becoming a king candidate. He basked in the glory and the power of the djinn, mastering its ability as his enemies bowed before him, women and children admiring him, and Octavius grovelling at his feet like a fan boy. Gathering of contestants [Arrivals for the Gauntlet] Jojo25_a_R He truly felt like he finally found his true path to becoming an absolute ruler…….and all he had to do was….

Lagi awoken suddenly with el drago, he looked around wildly with a bewildering look on his face. “What in the hell?” Lagi would say as he rubbed his head and noticed all of the snow. “Winter already? Draconis, wake up, I think hibernation is a disease now? El drago blinked twice and yawned, noticing the snow as well. Well, if it is, its up to you to make due without me for a season. I kind of like to sleep in around this time unless its absolutely necessary for me to get up. “ Before Lagi retorted, the snowy figure mentioned some sort of waves of enemy contest they had to go through.

“Kill or be killed and this guy says “Have fun?” What’s so fun about this? Who are you?!” Lagi’s questions weren’t being answered, and he didn’t like people kidnapping him and his partner out of nowhere and telling him what to do.”Lagi, we should just play along for now. Whoever brought us here has powerful magic, the level of a djinn. Perhaps as strong as a contractor? Who knows…” El drago would mumble to himself as he turned round when the group was greeted by Yakuroro. “….” El drago said nothing to the man, he only sniffed the air and noticed that the blue haired giant had something distinct about him. When lagi turned around, he immediately had mixed feelings.
“Last time I seen you, you kidnapped me out of ,my castle and gave me a peptalk about life. Still believe in that nonsense dribble?” Lagi would say playfully, he wasn’t so much of a Grinch about fate anymore. The thing about fate was to make it work in your favor, no amount of suffering was going to make the el nagi give up. Things will get worse, but that means that there is a chance for it to get better.” Playing this death game huh? If that’s the only way out, sure, our chances are better if we stick together. Lagi, orie and el drago would then touch the podium and transport themselves with yakuroro to the battlefield.

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

The snowfall accumulated over Chimera's spriggan body, limbs cold to the touch, that even her skin curled with pain. Her senses awoken to the strange realm; a frozen wasteland. Dragging through the snow, her unique footprints quickly swept away as a lost memory under the weather.

She had made it to a cluster of people, and a pillar shifted and raised from the icy ground a small distance from her, taken by another. However, the cloaked figures words rang in her ear once again. A partner... Chimera naturally took charge putting her own hand over the Imuchakk female, and placed both of them on the podium, bracing herself for the transportation with her ally in tow.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

”Hnn…” Ayero’s brow furrowed as she was slowly dragged out of her sleep, little flecks of snow dotting her face. The Fanalis would slowly awaken in a field of snow, groggy and confused as she pushed herself up. She was not alone, but the first thing her senses honed in on was the strange hooded figure. She listened as the man spoke, scowling as she wiped the snow from her face and hair.

”Nng…fight monsters? I want to fight something.” The warrior woman began to look around, wondering if there was someone strong enough to partner up with a grumpy Fanalis who had been disturbed from her nap.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The huntsman felt as if he was in a mirage of dreams something that was so realistic but made little sense, he observed a creature talking about a challenge it wanted to make a number of other creatures that filled the area, he wondered if his dream was using creatures he may have seen before to make it seem more realistic that could well be possible dreams were something that couldn’t be understood and neither could he defiantly recall if these people even existed or if he had ever seen them and it was just his mind creating figments to entertain it.

Though the huntsman could say little of it being a peaceful dream there were a number of rather fearsome redheaded females about, his greatest enemy, creatures of extreme strength these creatures were dangerous, though if luck holds true and if he can control his own dream world they can’t see you if you don’t move.

The Huntsman waited and observed wondering what could occur next, maybe creatures would just pour in from all sides.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Glancing around, Ayero saw a few familiar figures and wondered if she should approach them. Her mind was still foggy from sleep and she couldn’t quite place names and faces to those around her. The only exceptions were Ariella , Lagi and Yakuroro, but by the time she turned back toward Ariella’s direction, she was gone. The two men she had immediately recognized were gone as well.

Grumbling at her misfortune, Ayero turned her focus to the person who recently appeared fairly close to her. He was a hooded figure wielding a bow, his face completely obscured. Yet somehow she felt as though she knew him from somewhere, in some capacity. With little thought, the Fanalis woman grabbed the unknown man by the fabric of his cloak and touched the podium. She wasn’t too particular about her choice in partner, as long as they could hold their own. ”You’d better not get in my way.”

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Like being drowned in a strange dream, the girl frowned, trying to open her eyes because she felt coldness wrapping her body. With a sharp gasp, she opened her golden eyes and was taken aback for what she saw in front of her. It was another place that she never been and she found it strange on how she would get in here in the first place, she found the hooded figure who looked mysterious as the one who might know what was happening. Then she stopped herself when the figure announced about facing monstrous waves of enemies, it made her think that this was getting absurd. If it was a dream then it didn’t make sense at all, she was sure that most of the people who gathered here didn’t know what happened as well since she noticed their confused or annoyed face.

Perhaps the only thing that she needed to do for now was just to find a pair to survive the monstrous wave of enemies as she didn’t see how to stop this strange winter wonderland things which made her confused. Fighting might lead her into the answer of her question, so she looked around to find a pairing only to see that most of them already had their own pair. She would see all the pairs touched the podium and disappeared one by one into somewhere that she had no clue at all, seemed like all of them were interested to prove their strength. It might help if she could find a strong warrior to fight alongside her, proving strength would be fun but her first priority was to fight so she could find the way out. She would notice someone that she thought as a worthy warrior, the best race which was very prideful and monstrous strength. Motioning Haku to come with her, she would then approach the blue haired man before asking, “Greetings, would you like to pair up with me in case you haven’t get any pair? My name is Noir, he is Haku, nice to meet you, fellow warrior.” If the Imuchakk agree, she would then go to the podium and touched it, curious on what might happen after this. Things had been strange… and actually interesting…

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro finds himself amidst a snowstorm with an aura of blood lust filling the scenery. He stood up and pats himself down to remove excess snow on him and thought. "Snow and bloodlust? I must be in Imu! Haha!" Hohotaro laughed as he casually walks towards nowhere because there are no point of reference at all in his immediate location. Everything is white and the sky is not visible due to the snowstorm. This would be a harsh condition for other races but for an imuchakk like Hoho it's just another walk in the snowy park.

After a while walking within the blizzard and whistling away making a duet with the sound of the wind Hohotaro saw a mysterious cloaked figure standing beside a podium. Hohotaro ignored the cloaked man and walked around the area some more in hopes to find another place to explore. But alas... the podium is the only notable landmark in the area. He then begrudgingly approach the cloaked figure and listen to him make his speech.

"Hah! Imuchakks are known for their endurance! In battle or somewhere more intimate!" Hohotaro grins as he learned what the challenge is all about. He looks around and see that everyone is already choosing a pair.

While he was looking around someone approached Hohotaro. She is a black haired girl with a big cat by her side similar to Largo. Her face doesn't seem to register any emotions, Hohotaro thinks that it might be numb because of the cold weather. She greets Hohotaro and proposes that they would go together to challenge the gauntlet.

"Oh! Hi Noir, I'm Hohotaro but you can just call me Hoho. Yeap I'm also looking for someone to pair with. Oh and hello to you too Haku!" Hohotaro smiles and greet the black haired girl warmly as well as his oversized cat. He didn't try to pet the cat because he learned his lesson with Largo. "So are you ready to go in?" Hohotaro asked.

Hohotaro touched the podium to begin the challenge.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf didn’t know where he had ended up this time. In fact, he didn’t know how he had even gotten where he was. He remembered going to sleep but didn’t remember even waking up and now here he was in the equivalent of a frozen wasteland full of ominous rocks. All around him other people seemed to roam about until, however, a single hooded man who’s appearance was shrouded by a cloak that seemed to be formed from the snow. The man, hidden behind his cloak, spoke in such an icy tone that the freezing air around them all seemed warmer in comparison. Amazingly.

The Fanalis did all he could, not used to things such as snow or freezing cold, to pay attention while keeping himself warm. He could only pick up about how there were podiums that they were supposed to approach and press before they could be transported wherever it was that they needed to go. Around him most of the others went in pairs of twos to the different podiums before placing their hands on them. The young redhead could make out, if he was lucky, perhaps one or two approaching the podiums on their own. Much like Endolf himself would end up doing. Seconds away from touching his podium he noticed another over at another was a raven haired girl with a large feline preparing to touch her own.

He couldn't see anyone else with her aside from the beast and, rather than take the chances of being overwhelmed by the unknown on his own he withdrew he hand from the air above the podium and made he way towards he before she could touch it.

"Hey there. Nice cat. You ready for this? Whatever it is."

As he spoke to her his hand subtly made its way towards her podium.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir halted everything she was doing at the moment since someone was stopping her hand just above the podium. She didn’t resist and stayed quiet while looking at the male Imuchakk who agreed to go with her earlier changed into someone else. With widened eyes she observed the different man for a few seconds before recognizing his Fanalis traits, what a strange occurrence… Without panicking, the girl looked back around to see the Imuchakk male from before but she couldn’t find him, probably he was still in the middle of the crowd. The black haired girl didn’t want to wait any longer, so with her bright golden eyes, she stared directly at the Fanalis, locking their orbs. “We are very prepared… Are you?” She had a kind of playful tone in her words even though her face remain being expressionless. Then with a light sigh, the black haired girl brought the redhead’s hand and made them touch the podium together. “For whatever it is… I am going with you, Mr. Fanalis. Noir and Haku at your service.”

OOC: Touching the podium

Last edited by Noir Ecryola on 24/01/16, 09:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Amidst the snowfall stood Diana, her body covered in furs over the body suit to have an extra layer of insulation. Her right arm raised high with equal elevation to her head, her Divebomb perched and pruning his feathers to keep warm. His small skull decorated in a black leather hood with amateur stitching, and a single yellow vertical plume which was swaying in the gentle gusts of the weather.

There was an echo carried out by the wind. Upon reaching her ears, she whistled to Divebomb and he took to the skies. Not even a minute late, he began to descend, with Diana sprinting to catch up. There he was, perched on the edge of the podium. Diana rubbed her hands together to stay warm while looking for anyone nearby to take on the challenge with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum