You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking in a gift [Fanalis Corps Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She ran her arms across the heavy wooden container wondering what was inside of it, after all she had only just acquired it. She was given to her by her master. She had sent him a letter a while aback and had a small hut which she built as a place to send mail. She was living with the Kimeer tribe and was helping them move so she would have to move the tent too but still it was useful. When she had gone to check to see if any messages had arrived she found a large canine 2m in size carrying a wooden box on his back. The dog was familiar to her alright, it was Spirit, the pet of her master. Even though the dog had not seen Merrze in years he had tackled her and started licking her vigorously.

"Down boy down, I know I'm happy to see you too but you gotta get off me. So Did master send something to me, is that what the box on your back is boy."

The dog climbed off her and lowered his himself so the girl could look at the box. She had lifted it off and took it with her into the small tent leading her to this point. She slowly lifted the latches off and opened up the box and noticed a Red Sash with gold embroidery, but sitting on top of it was a letter. Before looking at the rest of the box the girl took a look at the letter, she wondered what her master had to say to her.

Dear Merrze,

How are you doing my child, it's been quite some time since we last saw one another and I hope you've learned to overcome your troubles or at least have a bit more strength and confidence at this point in time. I'm very proud of how strong you had become the last time I saw you and I bet you're only getting stronger by the day and that I am sure about. Using my resources and money I decided to make you a gift. I had this armor specially made for you and how I know you fight. I know you have some good ambitions but when proving yourself as a warrior and a leader not only must you be strong but you must be protected and set a fine example. May it fit you well, and write me back on your progress for next time I see you I hope for you to be superior to me in combat.

The white haired girl was happy with the letter and decided to look more at the armor, moving the sash and pulling out the pieces to try it on. The armor set, which was gold at least in appearance. consisted breastplate that would go onto her shoulders with braces covering her forearms. There was a belt and a pair of black harem pants that would fall a bit above Merrze's knee with gold couplings on the end. Accompanying was a armoring for her legs but was left bare foot, and the final piece was a headband that would rest on her hairline with a strange multicolored gem on the center of it.

The armor fit her nicely with her white hair hanging in the back, she thought she looked nice but she had realized her hair had grown rather long resting near her waist. Very quickly she grabbed a knife and made sure to cute it to where it was near shoulder length. Walking outside after she was all prepared to do some training and get a feel for the armor, she was going to break it in essentially.

Her toes felt the grass getting into a position to start moving around to get used to the ait of the armor. It was by no means heavy to her but the weight would still affect her movement, so she would have to make sure to find out how much strentgh to use when moving around.

The fanalis ran across the bare field jumping to feel the pull of gravity. She punched and kicked sometimes doing cartwheels to get a feel for it to see if ti would badly affect her while fighting. To test it out a bit in combat she gathered her canine partner, Fluffy, to assist in her training. He would help her figure out how to react to his attacks and such, it wasn't really fighting but more of movement testing. The beast charged forward as she flipped overhead landing on his back then leaping off to be behind him.

"Hmm the weight seems good, Fluffy charge at me again to see how it affects rolling or other ways to avoid oncoming objects."

The pet looked forward obliging to what she had to say, bounding towards her with great force making sure to move as fast as he could. While approaching the girl rolled away a little push of her body escaping collision with him. Walking over and petting him to show that she was happy that he had listened to her commands and helped her out with her training.

"Good job big guy, I know it may not seem like a big deal but testing these types of things and making sure my senses and reactions are still sharp is important. I'm gonna give yea a nice big steak when we get back to camp, lets also bring back some pelts to help them out."

She gave the creature another pat before walking forward, now that she had finished her duties the girl would try to go to some hunting grounds and find herself some lunch. She would quickly eat and then collect pelts or whatever valuable parts came from her meal, after all it was good to use every part possible of an animal. She looked at Fluffy with a playful smile and began to run towards the nearest hunting ground. She laughed very childlike while running through the plains having a fun time.

Word Count: 1007/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum