Byrs Saabr in Action:
Name: Byrs Saabr
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Element: Pierce | Strength + Light
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The caster creates a beam of Pierce Magic at 20 m/s. The beam starts at the tip of the medium and stretches out to be 60cm long and 5cm in diameter. The beam moves with the wand as if it was a part of the wand, like a blade is to a weapon-hilt. The beam is capable of dealing B-tier piercing and slashing damage. This spell also counts as a B-tier weapon, specifically a sword, meaning it also clashes with other weapons, shield, etc as if it was a legitimate weapon. However, the beam also clashes with abilities like a normal spell.

Last edited by Zadi on 30/12/15, 07:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Lightsaber! Empty Re: Lightsaber! 29/12/15, 10:07 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I think it looks good ^^
Pre-approved

3Lightsaber! Empty Re: Lightsaber! 30/12/15, 08:23 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While it is fine to have it deal damage like a sword, you would not be able to use other sword abilities with this. Also keep in mind, any type of ability of C-tier or greater would damage or destroy the spell creating the "lightsaber"

in short, you can have your lightsaber but not use it to do other sword stuff~

4Lightsaber! Empty Re: Lightsaber! 30/12/15, 01:51 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

meh, at least I get my lightsaber~

edit bump

5Lightsaber! Empty Re: Lightsaber! 30/12/15, 07:28 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved for training~

6Lightsaber! Empty Re: Lightsaber! 30/12/15, 07:46 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

hehe...hold on. I just read something that informed me that I could make a 'sword spell', just needed to add in a few more details~

The information given; https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2159-altair-loros-djinn-equip#9946 (the half-cost ability)

So, edit bump~

7Lightsaber! Empty Re: Lightsaber! 31/12/15, 09:08 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approve for training.

Just remember that it deals B-Tier basic attack damage if it clashed with other basic attacks and still follows the basic attack rules~

Against normal attacks it has normal B-Tier weapon durability. But against ability it can only clash against up to B-Tier of damage~

Code:
[quote="Zadi"][center][spoiler=Byrs Saabr in Action][img]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s588/maxwe13/1--2_zpsfagq7j1n.png[/img][/spoiler][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Byrs Saabr
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 | 15
[b]Element:[/b] Pierce | Strength + Light
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] The caster creates a beam of Pierce Magic at 20 m/s. The beam starts at the tip of the medium and stretches out to be 60cm long and 5cm in diameter. The beam moves with the wand as if it was a part of the wand, like a blade is to a weapon-hilt. The beam is capable of dealing B-tier piercing and slashing damage. This spell also counts as a B-tier weapon, specifically a sword, meaning it also clashes with other weapons, shield, etc as if it was a legitimate weapon. However, the beam also clashes with abilities like a normal spell.[/quote]

8Lightsaber! Empty Re: Lightsaber! 01/01/16, 08:40 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Training Approved using an ability voucher

B-Tier Ability Voucher

Please add to vault~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum