2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dry Heat p1 [Tenma/Job] Empty Dry Heat p1 [Tenma/Job] 14/12/15, 12:39 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

This entire week as been a strange week for Zadi. First Zadi bumps into Tenma, and forgets to give Tenma his name, and then the rest of the week has been a lull of "should I stay or should I go". Zadi was starting to doubt if he should start up an underground trading company just for a stake within the workings of the world. Today wasn't any better for Zadi's little mind and therefore Zadi finally decided if he could get some inspiration from the rebuilding of the Black Pyramid. Zadi thought that seeing his work becoming undone may jolt some sense of motivation. However, upon arrival, Zadi felt less motivated to put a stake for himself in this world. The site of his greatest feat of destruction being rebuilt did nothing but dull Zadi's mood even more. Zadi worked relatively hard to deconstruct the stupid thing and find some meaning in doing so afterwards. Therefore, seeing a symbol such as that being "destroyed" left Zadi pondering on his choices up to this point in time. Only sad memories popped into his head, all leading back to his original goal, helping Lagi with his black rukh.

"I can't get black rukh from destroying things yet Yaku said they lead to a path of destruction, more or less. Yaku seemed too frightened to really tell me anything useful. Though what I've seen of Chimera has me questioning if black rukh are simply a shade of rukh that happen for some inexplicably stupid reason! Lagi did, however, seem kind of odd when I last met him. Zygus wasn't even within site, only that flying lizard which is presumably Lagi's. Ah! I'll just keep staring at the construction site..."

287/500

2Dry Heat p1 [Tenma/Job] Empty Re: Dry Heat p1 [Tenma/Job] 14/12/15, 12:00 pm

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The scenery at the desert was always magnificent for the swordsman, as he could see the remaining of the destroyed pyramid stood tall in the middle of the harsh and scorching desert. What a sad scene, for such marvelous site was destroyed like that and made the priest struggled to rebuild their beloved temple. However, that didn’t stop him from approaching the priest who was working to rebuild their sacred place. Tenma stepped on the hot sand, bringing himself closer to one of the priest who clearly looked not happy as if he was in some kind of a bad mood. But he noticed a familiar figure nearby and decided to just approach his companion whom had not given him name for Tenma yet.

“Greetings.” The one eyed man smiled as bright as the scorching sun in the sky, he would bring up his hand and waved at the blonde haired man. “It seems fate is kind enough to let us meet again…”The swordsman couldn’t help but to think that this man was somewhat interesting and he would like to have another adventure together with him if possible just to deepen their connection. He believed that if they succeeded to develop a friendly relationship, it would bring them a lot of benefits. After probably learning the blond man’s name, Tenma would then mention about the uneasiness he saw from the priest and would like to ask if the man would want to ask what caused the uneasiness. If he agreed to do it, the one eyed man would smile warmly and his eye was giving this soothing gaze while he politely greeted the priest. “Greetings… you look troubled…” Then he would look around for a few seconds before continuing, “Perhaps it was because not many Pilgrims come to visit this temple after it was destroyed?”

The priest would then wave his hands and laughed to both of the warriors. “Ahh, that is not really the problem actually.” Then he would let out a heavy sigh before continuing to explain things, “It is just that we noticed there are some hostile creatures which are preventing pilgrims to come visit. We are afraid that this might lead us into some more problems.” His eyes would look at each warrior thoroughly, as if he was scanning them. “I can see that both of you are a strong warriors based from your appearance and the aura around you. Perhaps both of you can help us to get rid of this hostile creature?”

Another job for Tenma and he would not say no to take the job, so without hesitation, he would turn his head and asked Zadi. “I will take the  job… How about you?” It might not be an easy task, so he just hoped that this blonde man would be his companion once again. He saw how the man fought and he was strong, maybe even stronger than Tenma because perhaps the swordsman had not seen the other warrior’s true power yet.

WC: 500/500

3Dry Heat p1 [Tenma/Job] Empty Re: Dry Heat p1 [Tenma/Job] 14/12/15, 04:48 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Wasn't long before someone spoke to Zadi, the strange guy staring at the construction site of the Black Pyramid. However, it wasn't just anyone, it was Tenma of all people! Last they met, a purging of cultists ended up happening. Zadi wondered if something interesting was going to happen soon, and how it would involve Tenma. As Zadi had guessed, Tenma did not know the black magician's name. Zadi chuckled a little and responded, "Fate, hehe. I'm starting to believe more in chance what with all the crazy things going on around me. Anyway, my name is Zadi Medmar, but most people call me just Zadi."

Tenma the mentioned the weariness of the priest in charge. Zadi didn't notice before, but the priest did seem melancholy. Zadi became interested and followed Tenma over and listened to what the priest had to say. Zadi didn't recognize the priest from what he destroyed the Black Pyramid so thankfully nobody would get suspicious as long as Zadi kept his cool, too. Aside from the rebuilding of the pyramid, the priest was worried over something rather odd. Creatures have been attacking the area quite often which had been leading to injuries and even death. Zadi did fight some relatively strong creatures on his way to the Black Pyramid, but that was a few kilometers away from the pyramid. Perhaps the Black Pyramid was either too ominous a presence or perhaps simply resonating a magic frequency such that all forms of creatures, hostile or not, stayed the hell away from the pyramid. Whether the cause of the hostile creatures is linked to the Black Pyramid or not is still a puzzle. For now, Zadi would help Tenma and see if he could look into what was happening, "I've got nothing better to do, so yeah, I'm in."

500+/500

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum