Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

White Tiger's Eye [50,000] U2X3K5i
Name: White Tiger's Eye
Tier: C-Tier
Type: Magic Tool
Magic Type: Light
Appearance: This item is said to be a young White Tiger's eye, solidified into stone with the help of magic. On its opposing side there is an engraving of the magic circle. In total, it is 3 cm in size.
Function:

• By paying 10 magoi, the user generates a beam of light at 15 m/s that is 5 meters long and .7 meters in diameter. This beam travels a total distance of 20 meters and deals C-Tier damage to the first thing it strikes. 3 post cool-down.
  • The user may register 1 C-Tier light ability to this item.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

*Must wait 24 hours from the initial post before being able to purchase the item.

2White Tiger's Eye [50,000] Empty Re: White Tiger's Eye [50,000] 01/12/15, 06:34 am

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

i want to buy this for cap plz

3White Tiger's Eye [50,000] Empty Re: White Tiger's Eye [50,000] 01/12/15, 09:48 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

purchase approved, huang deducted, add to vault~

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/u2X3K5i.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] White Tiger's Eye
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Light
[b]Appearance:[/b] This item is said to be a young White Tiger's eye, solidified into stone with the help of magic. On its opposing side there is an engraving of the magic circle. In total, it is 3 cm in size.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]By paying 10 magoi, the user generates a beam of light at 15 m/s that is 5 meters long and .7 meters in diameter. This beam travels a total distance of 20 meters and deals C-Tier damage to the first thing it strikes. 3 post cool-down.
[*]The user may register 1 C-Tier light ability to this item.
[/list]
[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum