Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Rebuilding the Armory
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: After the armory was destroyed in the Kou-Reim Conflict, the military is short on supplies. Do your part to help by delivery much needed ore to the blacksmiths and wood to the carpenters.

It was a boring day in Eye Dear. Everyone was doing their usuall daily thing. So does Caphalor. Just hanging around not knowing what to do. He was just sitting leaning with his back agasint the entrance into Eye Dear. A man was driving with a cart into the direction of Eye Dear.

Pandora appears. Both of us nod at eachother as greeting. She passes by me and start to ask the man on the cart questions. Caphalor overhears the converstation. The voice of the man does sound sad and soulless. He explains to her that his name is Vicktor. I am Pandora one of the watchers of Eye Dear. So why are you here Vicktor. Vicktor tells her that he is a blacksmith of the conflict between Reim and Kou. Now it was over he doesnt have anything left to do nor a place to go.

Pandora gives him premisision o enter the city. She walks back but stops near Caphalor. She whispers in his ear Can you please look after him. he is a blacksmith. We dont have one yet in Eye Dear. This is a great oppertunity for us.

Caphalor gets on his feet. Pandora disapears out of sight returning to her dutoies as a watcher. Now i walk to the man. So Vicktor i overheard the conversation. What do you think if i show you the place a little. Vicktor cheers up a little. The village wasnt really big yet. Soon we were done. We end up in the cafe. After taking a few drinks at the cafe Viktor starts to cheer up and telling Caphalor that it was a nice place and might wanted to stay. I dont have Eye Dee Viktor starts to laugh at the joke.

wc: 296/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto would be strolling throughout the town, enjoying the rapid change in the town and the drastically change to the village from being down in the dumps to building lumps of progression though their wasn't much for her to do on this day of days. Risen red was nearly finished with her forest tower, the fields were blooming the training were having a day off. The plans for the next construction plan had been made though unrealistic to start at this point in time.  Thought a sudden thoughts had entered the mind of every member within the council of Kabutos mind. "Have we become a good person, over the course of a small period of time" this was a shocking realisation to the full spectrum of Kabutos including the hidden build on anger and hate buried deep within her mind and thus calmed them all as they felt a suddon calm throughout the body of Kabutop. [Kab 7] "Guess finding a connection with the world itself will do that to a person:,,, [Kab 2] "I WANT TO EAT MY PIE, NOT SHARE IT". [Kabs 1-6 and 8 to 12] "SHUT UP".

Kabuto spots Caphalor showing a stranger into the village...with a smile on the visitor trigging a thought inside Kabuto "Has Caphalor changed for good liker myself?.. *Kabuto shakes her head* "Nah he wouldn't do that". Kabuto quickly jogs over to Caphalor and the stranger "How is everything going for you two", *Kabuto offers a handshake to the stranger*  "Is there any Eye Dea that I can help you with?".

261/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Viktor and I are walking around when Kabuto joins us. Hello Kabuto . I donthave a eye dee how it is going. Im just leting this gu here see the village. He is a blacksmith and looking for a place to stay and settle himself. It seems he likes it here and in the cafe we just left he told he he would like to become a villager here. Hi name is Viktor. Viktor this is Kabuto. SHe is the leader here. Viktor gives Kabuto a smile. He is telling the trut. Its a onor to mee you Kabuto. Such a beauty of a leader. I would like to serve you with my skilzs as a smith. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

That moment Caphalor makes fists. his nails push in my handpalms. My hands startt to bleed. The veins on his face were all over his face. people who passed by didnt know that look in his eyes. Only kabuto knew what that expression meant. He starts to breath heavily. Trying to control himself. Viktor who was busy kissing Kabuto s hand didnt notice anything. That is enough now lets go . You remeemrb that other problem? You said that you needed to make supplies and a place to stay. I grab him atthe back of Viktor's jacket. Ooh i almost forgot you are right Caphalor. Miss Kabuto do you know a place where i can stay. I do need to make supplies. I need wood and ore.

wc:
296 + 253
= 549

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto watched on at the interactions between, Caphalor Viktor after Viktor kissed her hand "Em Viktor I may be the leader here, but I'm no Princess got that. "Caphalor id take this from here, have a nice day". Kabuto would make sure to separate the two of them seeing the signs of Caphalor blood lust. Kabuto would Guide Viktor to the far end of the village where they currently had been storing a large amount of Ore, near the tree line. Next to the ore would be an empty half built building under construction with the original goal of being a warehouse. "Well Viktor you can turn this into your personal workstation and one of the lovely ladies will help you, fill out your construction requests while you stay at our lovely well-established tavern. You have stacks and stacks, of ore with more and more coming in, not to mention a forest at your back with an endless supply off the wood. 

Viktor eyes shine openly in bliss 'I I never seen so much resources". Kabuto would put one arm around him, it is truly a sight isn't it. It is all yours be as creative as you like and remember an Eye Dear is always a great place to start. With members of the village helping Viktor and the full support of Kabuto and all the resources supplied it would be only a matter of time before Eye Dea had a full fledged blacksmith. 

506/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum