Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Linking to Something Larger, Pt. I
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Plains
Job Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Lexiara
Job Overview: Part of the information Lexi gathered from Trader Joe mentioned something called the Black Spiders, along with the location of one of their smaller traders. Lexi must investigate, infiltrate and take out the Baby Wolf Spider to find clues to lead her on to the next trader.

Enemies:

Job Name: Linking to Something Larger, Pt. II
Job Rank: D
Job Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Part I
Job Overview: Baby Wolf Spider was just a beginner in the circle of the Black Spiders and reported to Widow. Lexi must investigate the Widow and see about how many people Widow has connections to. Find a way to infiltrate by taking over the identity of the Baby Wolf Spider to gain more information.

Job Name: Linking to Something Larger, Pt. III
Job Prerequisites: Part II
Job Overview: After nearly two weeks, Lexi has found out as much as she can from Widow. Widow, in the meantime, has decided to send Lexi on a gathering mission to pick up a shipment of slaves. Do as Lexi is told and gather the slaves before making your way back to Widow with the merchandise but make sure that the suppliers you are bringing them from is silenced.

Enemies:

Job Name: Linking to Something Larger, Pt. IV
Job Prerequisites: Part III
Job Overview: With Widow’s suppliers now dead and Lexi having gathered support from the former slaves to assist her in her future plans, Lexi must report to Widow with her willing ‘merchandise’ to prove herself. Take out Widow and then take Widow’s place in the Black Spiders, arranging a meeting with Grand Widow, a connoisseur of those with Kimeer blood.

Enemies:

Job Name: Linking to Something Larger, Pt. V
Job Prerequisites: Part IV
Chain Bonus: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Job Overview: Lexi finally has a definitive lead to a purchaser of Kimeer tribe members, Grand Widow, who appears to be the leader of the Plains branch of the Black Spiders. Before you can confront the Grand Widow, though, you must give them ample reason to meet with you. Convince your tribe to take a few of the Kimeer as “bait” to showcase for the Grand Widow and then make your way to the meeting place.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, will be adding shortly.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Linking to Something Larger, Pt. I
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Plains
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200 XP/15,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Lexiara
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Part of the information Lexi gathered from Trader Joe mentioned something called the Black Spiders, along with the location of one of their smaller traders. Lexi must investigate, infiltrate and take out the Baby Wolf Spider to find clues to lead her on to the next trader.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Baby Wolf Spider
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] Baby Wolf Spider moves at 10 m/s and wields twin A-tier daggers.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Slash:[/i] Baby Wolf Spider slashes with each dagger at 25 m/s, inflicting B-tier damage per slash to anything struck.
[i]Deflect:[/i] Baby Wolf Spider moves a dagger at 25 m/s to deflect up to Omega-tier damage.
[i]Dash:[/i] BWS moves at 25 m/s up to 15 meters away to avoid an attack or to better position himself.
[i]Smoke:[/i] BWS throws a smoke bomb at 20 m/s up to 30 meters away, creating a cloud of smoke that blinds everyone in a 10 meter area for 2 posts.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Linking to Something Larger, Pt. II
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50 XP/3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Part I
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Baby Wolf Spider was just a beginner in the circle of the Black Spiders and reported to Widow. Lexi must investigate the Widow and see about how many people Widow has connections to. Find a way to infiltrate by taking over the identity of the Baby Wolf Spider to gain more information.

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Linking to Something Larger, Pt. III
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Part II
[b]Job Overview:[/b] After nearly two weeks, Lexi has found out as much as she can from Widow. Widow, in the meantime, has decided to send Lexi on a gathering mission to pick up a shipment of slaves. Do as Lexi is told and gather the slaves before making your way back to Widow with the merchandise but make sure that the suppliers you are bringing them from is silenced.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b]Suppliers x4
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] Suppliers move at 8 m/s and carry B-tier swords.
[i]Growl:[/i] Supplier gives a deep growl, enhancing their strength via magoi manipulation and allowing them to deal A-tier damage with their body for the remainder of the post.
[i]Speed:[/i] Using magoi manipulation, Supplier moves at a constant speed of 20 m/s until the end of the post.
[i]Gash:[/i] Supplier moves their sword at 20 m/s in a horizontal slash to deal B-tier damage.
[i]Clash:[/i] Supplier moves their bword at 20 m/s to deflect an incoming attack up to A-tier.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Linking to Something Larger, Pt. IV
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Part III
[b]Job Overview:[/b] With Widow’s suppliers now dead and Lexi having gathered support from the former slaves to assist her in her future plans, Lexi must report to Widow with her willing ‘merchandise’ to prove herself. Take out Widow and then take Widow’s place in the Black Spiders, arranging a meeting with Grand Widow, a connoisseur of those with Kimeer blood.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Widow
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] Widow moves at 12 m/s and uses an A-tier bow and a B-tier dagger.
[i]Web:[/i] Widow shoots a special compound at 30 m/s in a 5 meter area within 30 meters of herself that lasts for 3 posts or until broken. Anything that comes into contact with the web is slowed by half until the web is removed.
[i]Pounce:[/i] Widow leaps at 30 m/s up to 15 meters away.
[i]Weave:[/i] Widow uses a special compound to immobilize up to 3 limbs for 3 posts, spraying it at 25 m/s to a single target within 25 meters of herself.
[i]Vicious Bite:[/i] Widow shoots an arrow at 30 m/s to anyone within 40 meters, dealing A-tier damage.
[i]Paralyzing Bite:[/i] Widow shoots an arrow at 25 m/s to anyone within 30 meters, poisoning them for 3 posts, halving their ability speed and doubling reaction times. [/spoiler]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Linking to Something Larger, Pt. V
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Part IV
[b]Chain Bonus:[/b] 50 XP/3,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Lexi finally has a definitive lead to a purchaser of Kimeer tribe members, Grand Widow, who appears to be the leader of the Plains branch of the Black Spiders. Before you can confront the Grand Widow, though, you must give them ample reason to meet with you. Convince your tribe to take a few of the Kimeer as “bait” to showcase for the Grand Widow and then make your way to the meeting place.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum