You are not connected. Please login or register

Catching up to Azix [Travel - Kou]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was the morning of their departure from Reim... Or at least, the journey of their departure from Reim. Garret had put off leaving for long enough, and had finished all of his last-minute duties. A wooden tub was created with the use of a quickly though-out spell; Hot Tub. A nearby tree was stripped down and began to reform into the shape of a decent sized tub, and Garret placed it on top of a small circle of rocks that encircled coals. A smaller bucket was made, one which could easily be lifted by hand. The two began moving water from the nearby stream into the bucket, working hard in the morning while keeping the relaxation that was to come in mind. It was at this time where Yua and himself began heating up water. I suppose I'll speed up the process with this... "Yua. I'll speed this up a bit." With Exuro Staff in hand, Garret focused on the power available to him. Using the heat from the staff, Garret turned up the Water Heater and brought a portion of water from the river into the tub, filling it to the brim and heating it up simultaneously.

Swinging his staff once more, Garret made the grass grow 3 meters larger while simultaneously weaving the blades of grass together before ultimately freezing it in place. These walls gave them a modicum of privacy that they wouldn't have had otherwise.

Using the overflowing water from the larger tub, Garret and Yua began to wash up. It was a quick but thorough process, and the two of them set their possessions within a small compartment of the large outdoor bath before getting in themselves; Garret with just his trousers, and Yua with wrappings that covered her sensitive parts. While they were alone at the moment, they never knew if travelers would find their way into the area; however unlikely it was.

OOC:

Timeline-wise: Azix and Ariella are currently in Kou
Word count: 320

Social abilities created and then deleted:

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The heat of the water, at first, woke Garret's mind up. Yua let out a long, drawn out 'Eeeeeee...' as she slowly stepped into the tub. Garret chuckled, his eyes softening from the sharp gaze he normally held. Moving his way close to Yua, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and drew her closer. "It's a nice bath, isn't it?" It felt as if all the stress was being released from his body as he soaked in the hot water.

"Mmm. I could almost take a nap, just like this." Yua nestled her head upon Garret's shoulder, wrapping her arm across his waist and cuddling into the embrace. She seemed to lose herself in the relaxing comfort.

The magician wondered if he should continue to speak, to fill their companionship with the weight of words. With nothing in particular coming up in his mind to speak of, Garret instead rubbed her shoulder with the hand that was previously resting upon it. Garret looked forward, but thought backward. Back in the past, from the moment the two met up to the moment they were currently living in. He couldn't believe that she had stuck to him, and not given up. But I suppose that is what made me like her in the first place... Garret released a fond sigh, and Yua's eyes glanced upward towards him as they shared a moment of tranquility.

OOC:

Word count: 557

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret and Yua soaked, letting their relaxation take away any stress and concerns for the time being. "Hmmm, Dear... What would you think of raising a child?" The question was an absentminded one, spoken without hidden intent or revealing expectations of a child to come. Even so, Yua asked the question because she had an interest herself. She had never grown up in a true family, and the thought of being able to provide that and raise a child of her own sent a biological thrill through the woman.

Garret's thoughts were similar, in a way. "A child would be good. A son or a daughter would be fine..." Though, in truth, the man was hoping upon a daughter. Closing his eyes, he smiled at the thought of doing what he could to spoil her. But... When she becomes old enough... He knew she would have to be able to defend herself. Anything less in a family such as theirs would only invite danger. "So, does this mean you've got some plans for later..?"

Garret's implication caused Yua to blush before she hid that behind a goofy laugh. "Heheh... You'll have to just wait and see, I think."

"Ahhh, I see. Well, where would you think is the best place to live, raising a child?" The man felt Reim would likely be the best, though Balbadd had a chance of being decent as well... Even if he disliked the merchants that worked there.

"Reim... I think. I'm worried about Kou, due to its past... Magnostadt and the Imuchakk lands don't seem the most welcoming, and I would rather not run into my old crew in Balbadd... And Heliohapt is too hot." She scrunched up her nose at the last statement, as if to relay her distaste for that heat.

The sight gave Garret a chuckle as the two left the hot tub. They got their equipment back together and began to set off once more.

OOC:
890 WC

[exit]
I purchased a travel ticket, and understand I don't technically leave here until all my threads are finished. Exiting this thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum