You are not connected. Please login or register

Reacquaintancing With the City Plot/Training/Tenma

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

He was back, the dry heat and the bright golden sand of Heliohapt welcomed him with a familiarity he had not had since Reim almost a year ago. He was so excited about seeing friends that he hadn't seen in a long time. before that he had to go to his favourite tavern and have a nice beer with some friends. he hoped that he would be able to see some old faces as well as meet some new ones and more seriously perhaps get a low down as to the location of his mother. As the sky turned ruby red, Cyrus moved from his old room in the hostel to the tavern, talked to the owner for a long time and began to just drink a bit by himself taking in the atmosphere of the tavern.

Last edited by darkflamedra on 01/12/15, 09:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A pleased sigh escaped the man’s lips after he gulped down his favorite drink, Sake. It would always be his most favorite among the other drinks. He liked the bitterness on his tongue and this kicking sensation that he always got every time he sip the Sake, letting it became sweet in his throat and made his body warmer. Tonight might be another quiet night where he would end up drinking alone, well, he didn’t mind drinking alone but having someone else to drink with him probably would make his night to become more enjoyable. He was interested to know more new people, establishing his connection in order to achieve his goal. Perhaps meeting new person could lead him to find his sister. Maybe someone could just come to him and said that they met someone that looked like him a lot, someone with the same shining golden eyes and nightly black hair. He closed her eyes for a second, fully knowing that kind of thing would be very impossible to happen… but he could just hope… right?”

It was not long until an orange haired man entered the tavern; that hair that looked like a burning fire quickly caught Tenma’s attention as well as his attire. The swordsman guessed that the orange haired man was probably also a warrior, the scythe that the man had already told him much about it. He wondered, never before he fought someone who used a scythe… maybe it would be interesting if they had a spar some time? He chuckled softly; it wouldn’t be a good idea to ask someone to spar when you just met. But he was interested to know more about the orange haired man…

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

After finishing his 3rd beer and chatting with the tavern owner a bit more he looked up. He saw that there was a man looking at him. More specifically his scythe he was interested to say the least considering this particular weapon was firstly exceptionally old and secondly not particularly interesting it was just a simple if heavily modified farming tool. Cyrus had a feeling that the black haired man staring at him knew something more, he knew that he was a fighter and perhaps he knew that he had something to fight for...there was a glint in the black haired man's golden eyes that told Cyrus that he would need to speak to him.

The orange haired traveler got up and staggered half drunkenly towards the man. Slowly realizing that he hadn't had a drink in about four months so he wasn't really used to the sensation he spoke. "Hi, I couldn't help but notice you looking at my scythe do you know anything about them" he asked coyly all the while waiting for a response, hopefully one that would satiate his curiosity.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma just took another sip of his Sake when the orange haired man approached him. His lips curled and formed a smirk for a second before he changed it into a very bright smile, warming everyone’s heart that saw it. A chuckle escaped his lips before he answered, “Greetings! I don’t really know a lot about your scythe and that was why I couldn’t help but to stare at such unique weapon.” He would lift his mug and sipped another again, “Perhaps you can tell me more about your weapon? I’m very interested to know. But on the other side…” The swordsman slowly reached his Katana and lifted it but not in a dangerous way, he just wanted to show Myou. “I would like to know the different between the strength of our weapon sometime, perhaps some day you want to have a friendly sparring?” He beamed another bright smile towards the man.

“Oh!” Tenma clapped his hand, forgot that he had not introduced himself. “I almost forgot, my name isTenma, Mikazuki Tenma. Pleased to meet you, fellow warrior.”

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Oh this old thing?" Cyrus remarked, "its literally just a modified faming tool...I don't exactly know what else to say its kinda lame but effective its still quite sharp despite the many, many times I've scuffed it" he sat down next to the man before realizing that he actually hadn't introduced himself. "I'm Cyrus Aregentum and I am in love with that sword. I'm completely useless with a one though." He parted his hair and ordered another beer. "He knew that Mikazuki Tenma was an able fighter and he had fought nothing but mages for the past few months so he was going to be a little rusty but he figured that that would be the only way to better himself. He knew what he had to do. "We should totally spar. It will be fun battling against a melee weapon again." Cyrus was pleased at the fact that he potentially made a new friend that he would spar with and couldn't wait to do so.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Oh? You modified it yourself? That’s quite a talent you have there!” Tenma laughed happily, patting the shoulder of his new acquaintance lightly. After the man introduced himself, the swordsman couldn’t help but to keep beaming his bright smile towards Cyrus, reaching out his hand to shake the orange haired man’s hand in a friendly way. He would then ask the bartender to serve both of them another glass of drink, of course, he secretly signaled the bartender that it would be on his tab. Treating a new friend was fun, and Tenma didn’t really mind doing it. Drinking was somehow the thing that made him feel refreshed and having someone to drink with him was just boosting his drinking mood; especially if he met an amusing fellow like Cyrus.

The tavern would be filled by an amused laugh from the swordsman after he heard the fellow warrior agreement to spar, “Great!” The black haired man would smile at Cyrus before reaching to his pocket to take out some money, he put the money on the counter before turning himself to the orange haired man with a smile intact on his face. He lifted his leg and with a quick movement… he pushed down the chair that Cyrus was sitting on, attempting to make him fall. A grin appeared and Tenma looked amused, he would stand up and unsheathed his Katana before pointing it towards the orange haired man. “Let’s us have some fun, then!”

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Well, this wasn't all my doing." Cyrus said sheepishly. "My uncle is a blacksmith so he helped my quite a bit with modifying it." Cyrus was pleased that he made a new friend so much so that when Tenma order him a drink he was simply beside himself. No one had been this nice to him since he was back in Reim about a year ago. Naturally, he thanked him before he fell out of his chair after it was pushed by the black haired swordsman. The vagabond was a little nervous seeing as he was quite intoxicated. If he was going to fight now he would have quite a difficult time. On the other hand, it may be quite fun to have a drunken sparring match..."Ok, let's do this you're on!!" The Orange haired warrior jumped up and proceeded to the door hoping that Tenma would be behind him so that they could showcase their talents against each other.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A cheerful laugh escaped from the black haired man’s lips, he was totally amused by the reaction of tht orange haired boy. ‘This will be fun…’ Tenma murmured and followed behind Cyrus, but it wouldn’t be fun if after this they just walk around only to find the place to fight without actually escalating the fun. So after the swordsman exited the tavern, he would immediately call the Scythe-user, waiting for him to turn his back before swinging his Katana towards the orange haired man. If Cyrus noticed, Tenma was using the backside of his Katana to attack, which was not a really dangerous attack but would surely be painful if it hit directly. Well, it was considered to mock the other warrior, the black haired man just wanted to see his reaction, whether he would swallow the mock or would he play along. He couldn’t wait…. Hopefully this can satisfy his fighting lust a little bit and hopefully… there would be no blood scattered in this ‘friendly’ spar.

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus luckily was able to dodge the blow, just barely. He was annoyed at the fact that Tenma was using the back of the katana as opposed to hitting him head on. Wanting an actual challenge, Cyrus used his jab to try to illicit a proper response from black haired man. He was genuinely interested in a fight and was not taking it easy and expected him to do the same.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the orange haired man attacked him back, the swordsman saw the look in his eyes and was very content. Seemed like this man wanting Tenma to get serious already so maybe he could give what Cyrus want, or maybe not. He enjoyed teasing the other warrior, wanting to see how much he could stand from being teased. "Is that all you got~?" The one eyed man chuckled and caught the jab by his bare hand that was covered with his glove, "I'm expecting more fun, though." Right after that, he would attempt to pull Cyrus to him and used the chance to do front knee kick aimed right at his abdomen. But this time, he didn't hold back his strength anymore and used his full strength. If the orange haired man managed to get away from the kick, the black haired man would deliver a high kick by using his other leg.

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus Blocked the kick with his scythe he was finally getting into the fighting spirit, fortunately he was able to push the one-eyed swordsman before he could counter with his other foot. Cyrus readied his blade going in to mount a counter offensive. Although he had a tough fight ahead of him, the ginger haired warrior felt that he could at least hold his own for a little bit. "This is fun" he said with his usual half smile. "I forgot how much fun sparring with actual weapons could be. Lets keep it up for a little longer, ok!"

abilities used:

stamina=180

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

‘Ohh..?’ Tenma became much more interested to continue the fight and used all of his strength as the orange haired man could block his kick and push him before the swordsman could successfully blow a kick with his other foot. The one eyed man smiled back, giving his acknowledgement towards the other warrior. He would then nod at the Cyrus and replied, “I’ll play with you a little longer then…”

If the scythe wielder noticed, then he would see how Tenma’s golden eye shone with something flickering inside. He was giving off a different vibe as he was now determined to give his all to play with the other warrior who stood in front of him, knowing that it would be fun because he didn’t need to hold back anymore. With a swift movement, the swordsman swung his hand, throwing his knife without even holding back at all. Afterwards, Tenma dashed towards Cyrus while holding his sheathed Katana’s handle and when he was close enough, he would draw his Katana from its sheath and attacked the orange haired man immediately. If Cyrus managed to block it and push the swordsman away from him, the one eyed man would then throw his knife again. However, if the man didn’t push him away, Tenma would perform 2 downward diagonal cuts.

Magoi : 270/300
Ammunition : 8/10
Ability Used:

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Something was different about the one-eyed swordsman the was a glint in his eye that worried Cyrus. He knew that he would had very few moves to counter him. He prepared to strike giving it one final push. He managed to just barely knock the knives out to the air with his scythe. Then he realized that The only move he had left that could possibly would would be Headless Sky. He had to try it, there was no other option he hadn't perfected it and he hoped that it would connect he jumped into the air and performed one single strike. This was the strike if he dodges this Cyrus will lose "Here goes"

Abillities used:

magoi:150/200

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma got ready as the orange haired man jumped, he knew this type of move and judging from his choice of weapon, this man might be aiming for his head. He wouldn’t let that to happen or he would be headless right? So the swordsman chuckled, he was very amused since his sparring partner used his everything, using all of his strength to fight against him. It might be his ultimate move, so the golden eyed man decided to not underestimate the man and used Parry II, redirecting the attack and then proceeded to sent 4 diagonal slashes towards Cyrus. Doing so showed that Tenma respected the other warrior as he didn’t afraid to displays his skill and fearlessly performed his fighting move towards the one eyed man. It made the black haired man to tug his lips into a smile as he was contempt with the man’s skill and behavior.

Magoi : 210/300

Ability Used:

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

those 4 slashes were enough to send Cyrus hurtling to the ground. He was defeated; breathing heavily he smiled at the fact that he could actually hold his own against such an accomplished swordsman like Tenma. He rose dusted himself off weakly and approached him. Slowly and cautiously for fear of being attacked to the point of annihilation. "That was fun!" He chimed excitedly, "We should do it again some time!!" He was too tired to move. The orange haired warrior sat down on the floor near the one eyed swords man hoping that he could have a little conversation after their epic battle.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

He was done, the moment Tenma saw Cyrus hurtling to the ground, and he knew the orange haired man could barely send another attack. Perhaps he used too much strength but he was not going to think about that since he put his respect to this warrior in front of him and not delivering attack with his full strength would be disrespecting. It was not he trying to show off his strength nor underestimating the scythe-wielder, but it was simply the act of wanting to see if the man was capable to fight back or even develop himself to gain new skill or even experience. “You are good.” Tenma chuckled and saw the man wobble to sit near him, seemed to be careful to not get attacked again in the process. The swordsman would then smile and sit too, stop letting out his murderous intention so the orange haired man wouldn’t have to worry about getting annihilated. “I had fun, and yes, we definitely can do this again sometime.” He would then make his hand into a fist and gave a light punch on Cyrus’s arm, “I’ll get stronger the next time we spar again, make sure you become stronger too.” After that, he reached to his coat to grab a stainless steel flash which contain his favorite liquor, Sake. The liquid quickly wetting his throat, giving him the bitterness and slight sweetness on it when he gulped it down. He would hand it to Cyrus and offered the flask to him, “Here, drink some. It tasted really good.” Laugh escaped his lips, he was content to have such a great day.

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus was pleased. He graciously took the Sake from the Swordsman's hand. Feeling infinitely better, Cyrus got back up; he was still tired from their fight but was excited to have a new sparring partner. The orange haired warrior picked up his scythe and put it back on his back, then he turned to the one eyed swordsman and said, "How do you like the Scythe, its an interesting weapon." He remarked with some pleasure, "But your sword play is amazing I hope I can learn more sword skill like that someday!" he handed back the sake after taking another swing "this is delicious by the way!" He smiled as he stretched again.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The swordsman didn’t move when Cyrus stood up, he just stared at the man with a smile on his face. When the orange haired man compliment him, Tenma chuckled and he stood up too while patting his pants from grass and sand. “I love the scythe; let me try it sometime later!” He laughed while crossing his arms, feeling happy to be able to find new sparring partner even though maybe for now Cyrus was still not as strong as he could be. “Your fighting skill is amazing, in my opinion. I’ll teach you swordplay some day if you like and I can see you surpassing me… well, I just can’t let that happen… Right?” Tenma smiled again before chuckling darkly and lifted his Katana only to show how sharp it is and how shiny it was because of the moonlight. But of course he was just joking and quickly sheathed his sword to its sheathe again before saying, “You can keep that with you. I’m glad you like it, mate!” Then before finally turning his back and waved good bye, he said, “Well then, it’s late and I am sleepy. See you around later though, Cyrus… that, if our path crosses again.” He went back to his rented house, sighing happily because he found such a talented man. He was sure that this man could be much stronger, but he also need to get stronger too, so like hell he would submit the be weaker one.

[exit]

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus went home slightly after the one eyed swordsman; thoroughly pleased with himself, he decided to go back to the bar and celebrate with another round of drinks. He managed to hold his own against someone who was leagues above himself. He knew he had the power and he so, with the right training, he could actually be able to find his family and be able to capture a dungeon...soon. He went home in a drunken daze ready to practice training again hone his skills for the next time he would fight some one like Tenma again.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum