Doki Doki imu desert dungeon adventure [Ani/Yakuroro]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ani dug up the pieces she listened to Yaku talking to the jackal. She thought that his plan made sense since any creature would be hungry in this sort of environment after a sustained period of time. When she saw what the pieces were Ani began to observe them closely. Looking at the pieces she assumed that these were all related in a similar way. After observing them she walked over to Yaku and Spayce setting out the tablets in front of Yaku after hearing about the connection being the answer the door. Ani had a small guess, but she wanted to run it by Yaku in the possibility she was wrong.

"I'm guessing we put these tablets in order and the door will open." She said looking over the puzzle, before looking back at the tablets she dug up. "I'm guessing it has to do with the cycle of food, and agriculture." She said while tapping her chin before looking int Yaku's eyes with her own crimson orbs. "What do you think?" She asked while planning to let Yaku put the pieces in if they agreed on that. While she looked at Yaku waiting for his response Hoyo laid down waiting for them to begin moving again.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro frowned at the Jackal's response and cursed himself for having given the beast the time of day. It was hardly useful information, that much could be gathered simply by looking at the contraption that blocked their way. With a sigh, Yakuroro picked up a juicy fruit and tossed it towards the canine, pretending to miss despite intentionally aiming a bit to the side so it would go past the beast. "For you. Whether you get more or not depends on how useful you be. Do right by us and I'll feed you for days." Yaku said with a sly smirk before standing and moving over to inspect Ani's findings.

The slates she had in hand were ancient, but the correlation between them and the passage in the Toran book were too great to ignore. "Looks like you found the keys...and I don't just think, I know. You're correct." Yaku said in a friendly tone to the female Imuchakk as he began taking them from her one by one while reciting the passage.

"The sun rises and sets..." The tablet depicting what could be a sun was placed in the first slot. "...Providing life to the crops feeding animal... Next was the one with livestock etched onto its surface. "Which both in turn feed the people, with patience and hard work much can be accomplished." He placed the final key into the final slot and then watched, keeping Spayce in the corner of his eye all the while.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The jackal would starting chomping into the fruit that was thrown past him, he looked as if he was very grateful, he felt that as if the magician had showed unwarranted disrespect, but the canine would hold his tongue, after all they could kill him and it was in his best interest to stay alive and observe them. The small animal was going to watch everything they did and try to assist them on their journey through the dungeon. After all if he proved his worth there was a good chance that they might give him a reward in turn for helping them get to whatever they wanted to get to.

"Thank you for the food, I will try to be more useful in the future, I know the information might seem slightly redundant, but it's always safe to ask in the chance there was something you'd miss on your own."

As the tablets had sunk into the door it soon swung open showed a white mist in the doorway, it seemed as if they would have to walk through that and it would bring them into the next area of the dungeon. They had managed to get through the traps and enemies of the first room but who knew what they would have to face after this, would there be more traps and monsters or were the traps just there to weed out the weak and ignorant people who weren't strong enough to continue onto the next room. Whatever Spayce had walked into the mist slowly disappearing, they could hear his words coming through the door as he disappeared guiding them onto the next area, he was their guide after all.

"Alright guys let's get a move on, I think it would be best if we tried to move quickly after all we don't know how things are gonna go and I'd rather not wait here to see what the night has to hold."

The winds had howled and the cold gripped them, they would not be much cold, but there was the chance that there was something else in the cold desert beside the breeze.

OOC: You have 48 hours to post if you do not post within in this time then there will be a proxy auto-post.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani watched Yaku and Spayce as the tablets were being put into their respective slots. She thought Yaku had been a little rude to Spayce, but she also thought it might be a good strategy to get him to be as useful as possible. When the doors swung open Ani stared at iy for a minute, or two before deciding that it was the smart idea to quickly get to the next area. After all she knew Noir and Neo were somewhere inside of the dungeon. She didn't want to lose to them, so she checked to see if she had everything on her before looking back over to Yaku.

"Alright, let's go I don't wanna know what else could be hiding here."
She said to him before nudging Hoyo walking through the door into the mist. She made sure to keep herself ready as she walked with Hoyo right next to her; That way she would be prepared in case they got ambushed as soon as they appeared in the next area.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The "keys" were set and the doorway opened into a misty place of unknown topography. Yakuroro sighed upon seeing what would come next as he was not looking forward to the prospect of stumbling around in an area with low visibility. "From a desert to a cloud?" The magician muttered to himself wondering if there was any significance between the two environments. He couldn't think of much that they had in common. The only factor that stood out was how opposite the two places were to each other. On this side of the gate there was such little water that the land had become barren. On the other side, there was so much excess moisture that it permeated the air. Yakuroro took mental note of the contrast before tucking it away in his mind.

"Yes, this is likely the way forward."

Yaku stepped onward into the mist following after Ani. Once they were through, he would ask her a question.

"So tell me Ani. Are you still sure that you want the djinn's power? It is not too late to change your mind..."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Doki Doki imu desert dungeon adventure [Ani/Yakuroro] - Page 2 Sand_and_ruins_by_blinck-d4i1ama

As they walked into the misty looking portal the pair would be overcome by a strange feeling, it was like their air was being constricted by something, as they were moving through the gate they would be able to figure out that the feeling was similar to that of sand. While moving through they would realize that it was like they were being buried alive yet not being killed by it, it gave off no sense that they were going to die but it was rather hard for them to believe. For the larger imuchakk male he would feel it getting into his clothes and pressing onto his body more like it was trying to trap him but soon they fell out of it finding themselves in the next area of the dungeon now. When they gained their senses after escaping the suffocating they would have to wait a few seconds before gaining their senses.

As they looked forward they would notice the vast canyon that they had entered, first they would notice it was day here and there was little sand unlike the last area, they could see the rocky ground that they stood on with the thin layer of sand blanketing over it. Scattering the area leaning on some of the canyon walls or just blocking the way seemed to be pillars but no other structures that they would have been apart of, they were quite weathered though showing that they were old. Then at the very end of the canyon was a large structure which seemed like ti would be their destination, after all it was the only way to go. Even though it was a good walk away they could tell from here that it was obviously large in size, now all they had to do was make it there.

The jackal came tumbling out of the gater after them and when he arrived her looked around for a bit before walking over to them waiting for their judgement on what to do next, of course the creature had qualms about speaking his mind at that moment.

"So bosses you ready to get on the move or did you feel like resting for a bit before we continued on our journey. I'm cool with whatever you feel like doing but I personally think we should continue and try to get through here as quick as possible."

Spayce wagged his tail as he circled around them showing some sign of impatience or maybe it was worry. It was slightly uncertain on how the creature felt.

OOC: You have 48 hours to post if you do not post within in this time then there will be a proxy auto-post.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Of Course I want it there is nothing that could stop me from trying to get that djinn!" She declared walking proudly. As they were walking through the mist Ani was a bit dumbfounded at the feeling she got from it. It was suffocating, but it didn't feel like she wasn't going to die from it. She still found the feeling unpleasant and so did Hoyo whom was wiggling as they walked through this weird mist. However, she was filled with relief once they had made it into the next area. She was a bit dizzy and out of it for a moment, but once she had regained her composure she looked around at this new area finding it a bit amusing in appearance compared to the last area.

She was happy that it was day time here instead of night like in the last area because she was a bit concerned about what kind of creatures would've been in that desert at night. Looking around Ani shifted her feet to move around the thin layer of sand under them before looking at Hoyo, Yaku, and Spayce. "Hmm I agree if we stay still we could get noticed easier, so let us move forward while being prepared to attack if anything jumps out." She said nodding softly as she began to walk forward with Hoyo right next to her. She would only stop if Yaku planned to do so.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro was somewhat dissatisfied with Ani's response. Her attitude was right but it was too concise. Too simple. It did little in the way of helping the Imuchakk discern the depth and motive behind her dedication. But one could not force another to speak openly from their hearts. You can only bait them into doing so over time. Accepting that he would gain little if he tried prying further into Ani's intentions, Yakuroro focused on moving forward instead.

The mist was oppressive and felt unnatural as the walked through it, but in well enough time Yaku emerged into a new area. The brightness of the sunlight would have forced his eyes shut were it not for the shade of the canyon. The blue magician looked around cautiously, a calm about him that had been earned from numerous sudden change of locals such as this. Yakuroro took a few steps before the jackal arrived through the portal that had brought them here. "You didn't walk us into a trap Spayce. Well done." Yakuroro tossed the beast another fruit and then turned his focus forward nodding in response to the advice that they move through this area with due haste.

Seeing the length of the canyon and the tactical threat moving through it caused, once Ani finished speaking Yakuroro spoke up with his own thoughts. "I don't think we should just move onward, but we should probably do so swiftly...There could be rockslide traps set up, or other dangers unseen. Line up in front of me everyone. I'll get us through his as fast as I can." Yakuroro said before waiting to see if the others were willing to listen to his command. If all gathered in a line as he suggested, the Imuchakk would tap the ground with his staff and mutter the spell, Slippery Step. In response to his magoi, a sheet of ice extended along the ground beneath the group's feet followed by a rush of water to propel them along it. "Keep your balance now, you'll get soaked if you fall over!" Yaku would warn as he allowed the spell to speed them forward into the unknown with intent to keep sustaining it till they were out of the canyon or his stamina could manage it no more.

Magoi: 280/300
Spells:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician, the Jackal and the beast tamer would all find that the hot humid area would soon start making them feel as if they were dehydrated. The sun beating down hard on the pair slightly making their skin feel warm and bodies temperatures rise feeling as if they would eventually be cooked, it would be especially torturous for them if they were more accustomed to the cold but their body sizes would be the bigger factor in their dehydration. Yaku was much larger than Ani so he would feel the effects much stronger than she would if he were not to keep himself hydrated and drink water whenever it was necessary for him to do such. While the smaller female imuchakk would still feel the effects of the killer desert they would not be as powerful towards her but draining nonetheless. Spayce who had just eaten some food would have some energy but that would not help for the lack of water eventually the effects would get to the small canine-like it would them.

As they slid down the desert path on the long trail of ice they would find themselves zooming by the pillars but as they got a closer look they would see how strange they were. There were obvious signs that some sort of creature had slashed deep into it leaving marks, Yaku being knowledge of architecture would know it woul take something as strong as iron to leave such marks, it would be hard for claws to do something like this so it must have been something with a sword by the looks of it, was it from previous contenders here or were there some sort of monsters in the dungeon that were capable of wielding weapons, either way they would find out soon,

As they were sliding in the barren canyon they would hear a loud sound echo through with no obvious direction, by the sounds of it there was some sort of monster or beast that was in the area that was coming for the pair. There were no signs of from were so the ice path in which they were sliding down could lead them straight towards the noise for all they knew, but nonetheless soon the pair of blue-haired people would encounter something that would want to fight them by the looks of it. The only thing that was uncertain was what were they going to face next, they had to deal with the cruelties of the desert and with whatever would show itself before them to fight.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani found the desert heat atrocious as she nodded getting in line like Yaku asked with her beast. When he cast the spell Ani was a bit surprised to see that he had such a convenient spell to help them through this dungeon. So while enduring the heat Ani looked at Hoyo as they slid. She could tell that once they could that they should stop in order to rehydrate themselves after all Ani did not want to die in this dungeon. Seeing the marks in the pillars she was a little concerned, so she nodded to Hoyo to tell him to get ready in case something tried to attack them.

Hearing the sound Ani almost froze, but instead she looked at Yaku and Hoyo giving them a slight nod. "Don't stop, but be ready in case something jumps out to attack us!" She proclaimed while concentrating on the area around them as they slid, so Ani would be able to order Hoyo to attack if it was needed.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

When Ani reacted to the sounds and looked to Yakuroro, the male Imuchakk kept his eyes forward and focused on driving the spell that sped them along the canyon floor. But failing to acknowledge her with eye contact didn't mean that the magician hadn't heard her. Yaku nodded as he wiped sweat from his brow responding with an agreeing grunt. Mmm...it would be best to avoid and outrun a fight if possible. A prolonged battle in this weather would do us no good." There was a stoic tone in Yakuroro's voice making it hard to determine what kind of mood he was in. Truth be told though, the Imuchakk was a bit annoyed with the dungeon so far. Sweltering heat sapped water from the body at an unnatural rate, booby trapped libraries, Toran tomes with little to learn in their weathered pages, child's puzzles, and a meddling Jackal that had been of no use to them so far.

Disappointment hung over the blue magician like a dark cloud, but he wasn't about to give up just because things had not been a pleasure cruise so far. He diligently continued the use of his spell and kept the group speeding onwards, hoping to avoid a fight and find something on interest at the end of this journey to make the efforts worth his while.

Magoi: 255/300
(Forgot about the spell I used on the snakes. Fixed my Magoi accordingly.)
Spells:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the pair slid down the path on the ice magic they would soon see what was making the loud screeches. Swooping down from the sky appeared the two large sand screechers, they barreled towards the magicians with their wings expanding yelling at the pair of blue haired adventureres. They looked strange in nature and were rather large for a flying creatures but the imuchakks would most likely be more worried on how to deal with the large avian creatures. They gave a threatning gaze as they pulled closer preparing to attack as soon as they got closer to the pair of Imuchakks. When the got within 5m of the pair one zoomed in at them blasting with a caww and then attempting to use a spiraling slam on them, it was obviuously going for the intent to kill as it's attacks were feorcious and starved it seemed like.

While the first one when to attack the pair the other one noticed the creature that had been accompanying them and it looked pretty tasty. The screecher made it's way towards Hoyo shooting a caw at it and then would attempt to use a peck on it to deal some damage, as the creature seemed threatning the bird wanted to distract it then try to hurt it slowly weakning it, these were obviously cruel creatures and the on loking jackal could tell and he tried to keep and eye hoping to be able to gain clues to help the pair of magicians in the battle that was starting to unfold.

Sand Howlers:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((Since none of the monsters attacks were bolded, I have been informed by staff that I may ignore the use of abilities and treat all actions as if they were basic attacks.))

Speeding through the canyon on the icy trail seemed to have been a waste of time in the long run. A pair of airborne creatures swooping down for an assault made their presence known with a piercing screech. The slippery sleet path would not allow them to outrun the avian beasts so Yakuroro ended the use of that spell as he looked up to take in the sight of the dungeon monsters. "It appears we have company." The Magician stated as he rose his staff in his right hand and brought his left hand to the hilt of his sword. Magoi flowed from the magician's body and into the Torran Tome that was resting against his breast inside his robe to activate a 10m Gravity Field in the path of the Sand Howlers as they approached within a 10m range in preparation to caw uselessly into the dry canyon air.

The magic would be invisible to the eyes of non magicians and pull the beasts in towards its center forcing them into each other with a reasonable amount of force. Simultaneously, Yakuroro swept his staff through the air generating a Glacial Arc of ice magic. The crescent blade was more than wide enough to strike both the creatures and would speed towards them just as their bodies were caught in the gravitational field. Their movements halted and compressed towards a single point in space, it would be a shocking feat for the two flying howlers to manage any sort of reaction or counter to the incoming ice blade that had less than a seconds worth of time to travel before it tasted their flesh.

Magoi: 215/300
Spells:

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

When the creatures came flying at them Ani thought they were a little ugly and cute at the same time, but that wasn't important at the moment. She was prepared to strike when she saw that Yaku had already began to take care of them so she took a step back while watching guard with Hoyo in case that the beasts would somehow avoid the attack. She knew a lot of things could happen inside of the dungeon so she made sure while looking around.

Though while Ani looked around she was quite impressed with what Yaku was doing after all it was a great thing for Ani that she had someone inside of the dungeon who was reliable as her partner. She'd have to think him somehow once this was over. Another idea she had in her head was that she'd have to somehow get items like the ones he had so that way she'd have a variety of back up plans in situations like this.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((As it has been 48 hours since the last proxy post, I am proceeding with the next round of posting))

Yakuroro watched as his well placed spells led to a swift end for the flying Sand Howlers. It was good that they had been taken care of quickly but the cost of magoi was sufficient enough to cause the magician concern. He could feel that he had used up almost a third of his reserves. It was a resource even more precious than water in a place like this. That may have been a moot point however considering the large magical gourd Yakuroro had strapped to his back however. With the dungeon beasts dispatched, Yakuroro would pause to listen for more monster cries for a moment. If there were none, he'd sigh out of relief and remove the hand from his sword before bringing the gourd down off his back.

"We should take a moment to drink while we still can. But lets not tarry here for too long. There may be more of them."

As Yakuroro gave his words of wisdom, he reached down and cupped a hand full of water, but instead of bringing it to his own lips, the Imuchakk kneeled down and presented it for Spacye. It might have seemed like a kind gesture to treat the Jackal before sating his own thirst, but despite the soft smile Yaku gave the beast he had hidden selfish intentions. In truth, the man simply didn't want the mutt's filthy tongue touching the source of their water supply. Once Spacye was given a chance to drink, Yakuroro treated himself to a few gulps of water and waited for Ani to take care of her own needs. Once everyone had gotten a drink, Yakuroro covered the gourd once more and returned it to his back.

"I must conserve my strength, so we're on foot from here out. We covered some good ground though. Hopefully this canyon path doesn't go on for much longer."

If no one had any complaints, Yakuroro would then lead the way onward with hopes that they would reach the djinn's chamber soon.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

When the sand howlers were easily defeated Ani let out a soft sigh before looking to Hoyo happy that they didn't have to fight this time around. She watched Yaku put his sword away and nodded to what he said about needing to drink up. When it was their turn to drink Ani took the gourd in her hand, and pushed up to her dry pink lips as she tilted it along with her head. Ani's hair was glistening slightly from the sweat her body had as a result of the dry, and hot air.She closed her eyes as she drank the water bringing a shine back to her lips while her athletic well-curved body glistened slightly under the desert sun. After she let out a sigh of relief she gave some water to Hoyo knowing he needed it very much.

After that was taken care of she handed the gourd back to Yaku, and readjusted her stuff. Then she began to walk with Yaku holding purpose within each step as she was already ready to continue with hope in her mind that they would soon make it out of this area. "Each step brings me a little closer." She said under her breath with the utmost confidence and dedication.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The monsters had been brutally killed by the attacks that had gone their way getting rid of the enemies that were attacking them. They would now be able to move on farther in the dungeon. There was a good chance this was not the last set of enemies that they would face or trouble they would run into during the dungeon, but it was certain there would be more difficulty up ahead.  The remains of the creature would show them one thing though, they seemed to have a pouch that contained water for surviving in the brutal desert. Making it apparent that surviving in such a place was brutal and required people to stay hydrated.

As they began to move on the jackal walked beside them realizing how strong the pair, he looked with nervous and serious eyes admiring the magician but fearing him at the same time. He knew there were more powerful things than the man but he didn't not expect the imuchakk to be as strong as he was, he would make sure to stay on his good side in case there was a violent streak that could cause him to harm the small animal. He crouched beside them while walking, but then pointed forward as they soon drew close to the door, small figures appearing in sight, standing in front of the gate, it seemed they had to face one more thing before they would be able to move on.

"Look ahead, there seems to be something there, I can't make it out very well but i have a very bad feeling that whatever it is isn't very friendly"

As they drew closer they could see the creatures that were ahead of them, there seemed to be two reptilian guards blocking the entrance and a mound of dirt sitting in front of them. The lizards each held a bow readily aimed at the pair as they drew closer and as they looked closer it seemed as if the mound of dirt was starting to move.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ani walked forward with Hoyo, and Yaku she began to think to herself about this dungeon. It really did seem to test one's dedication, and ability to push through. As the entire dungeon seemed to be draining mentally and physically, but neither of those mattered to Ani as she was going to complete this dungeon no matter what it would take. With each confident step, she seemed to gain concentration on the goal it becoming obvious to anyone around her that she intended to finish what she had started. When she saw what was ahead of them she stared at them seeing that they were ready to attack.

Without directly looking at Yaku and Hoyo she let out a soft breath as she began to speak to them. "Alright looks like the next fight is here, but we should be careful the numbers seem to be even unless we include Spayce." She stated while taking a stance ready to command Hoyo, or attack anything that could get close to her. She assumed the numbers were even because of the mound that moved.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Indeed, let us approach with caution"

Yakuroro nodded in agreement but despite his words the Imuchakk magician would leave his sword at his back. Relying instead upon his staff and the magic at his beck and call to deal with whatever threat the creatures ahead posed. Yakuroro was not yet confident enough in his physical might or in the quality of his weapon to assume they would be sufficient for overcoming trials this deep within the dungeon. With staff in hand, Yakuroro advanced alongside Ani, his eyes keeping an especially close watch on the shifting ground up ahead. More weary of the danger that could not be seen than he was of the reptilian warriors.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Doki Doki imu desert dungeon adventure [Ani/Yakuroro] - Page 2 5281479836_4fd02dfc59
As the drew closer the large lizard men drew their bows pointing them straight at the pair standing approximately 15m away from them. They stared down at the pair walking towards them with piercing, hungry eyes. Their bodies seemed fit and healthy but their prescence felt as if they were starved and in need of food. They would noticed by the creatures expressions that the only thing going through their minds at the moment was to kill what was standing before them and to eat them, while keeping their bows trained on the pair of blue haired warriors the creatures started to converse among themselves showing that they were capable of comprehending human speech, yet it was obvious there was no sense of reasoning with them.

"If you let me eat the big man and the dog then I'll let you have the girl and whatever that ugly thing over there with her, sound like a good deal to you?"

"I wanted the man but whatever sounds good to me, and besides we can still decide after we kill them, besides I think we have the advantage slightly"

Before they were prepared to attack the lizard on the right stomped his foot on the ground and the creature that seemed to be hidden under the sand burrowed towards Hoyo till it was within 5m popping its' head out to prepare for an attack, It would attempt to use a Gnarl of the creature while the reptiles focused on imuchakks each firing a Sickening shot to attempt to weaken them, making them more susceptible to future attacks. The archers then would launch a basic arrow towards their heads in attempt to damage them if the attacks had gone through and worked.

Doki Doki imu desert dungeon adventure [Ani/Yakuroro] - Page 2 Ryu01-image1

There is a 3m distance between the lizard archers.

Enemies:

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 25/11/15, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Seeing the lizards looking at them Ani decided to stop when they were fifteen meters away. Though what she didn't expect was the creature that burrowed it's way over to Hoyo. She then hoped Spayce would be able to help them out somehow. "Spayce stop that thing somehow, or we all die!" She exclaimed as she saw the arrows coming towards her. She raised her arm to take the first arrow to her right arm while quickly swinging her left arm at the next arrow to punch it. Whether, or not Spayce had stopped the worm's attack Ani commanded Hoyo to use lockjaw on the beast.

Stamina: 110/150

Ability used:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yakuroro had been intending on using his magic in order to deal with the lizardmen and whatever it was that was shifting around near them. As the two beasts spoke back and forth, Yakuroro considered the ways he could have gone about it. Drowning them both was a possibility considering their close proximity, he could also use Cymatic magic to send a near invisible spell down range that could liquify one of the archers. A number of choices ran through the Imuchakk's mind but all of them had a flaw that he was not comfortable with. Each course of action consumed a hefty sum of magoi and would exhaust the magician's supply by a considerable amount unless he got lucky and managed to take all three foes out with a single spell. If the trap from before had told Yaku anything it was that luck was not on his side within this dungeon.

There was only one course of action the King Candidate could take which would not plague him with undue fatigue. Ironically, it was to make use of the most powerful tool within his arsenal. The Imuchakk blinked, his eyes falling shut representing the mask he wore being torn down. When they opened from the instant of darkness an entirely different atmosphere accompanied his visage. A regal presence spilled out from Yakuroro as he stepped forward casually commenting to Ani as he walked past her in a slow and methodic manner. "Watch carefully Ani. This is the true prize waiting for you at the end of this dungeon." Everything would be different about the magician's voice than normal. The friendly farce was replaced by a depth of authority and stoic calm. But most of all, the weight of the man's speech carried with it a tone that seemed to demand the world around him listened intently.

"O' Djinn of Mischief and Deceit! Let my will bend reality and grant me the power to fool even the wise! "

Yakuroro began to chant as he advanced fearlessly even as the beasts sicked their worm on Hoyo and loosed poisoned arrows towards he and his allies. The magician ignored the shot as it reached him in the middle of his speech only to be deflected by a sudden bubble of hardened magoi that formed around his body. The borg cracked from the impact of the arrow but it held firm as Yakuroro poured magoi into the ring upon his hand.

"Dwell in my body and let your power be unleashed!"

Doki Doki imu desert dungeon adventure [Ani/Yakuroro] - Page 2 DjinnEquip_zpse38e0b43

Light shone from the King's metal vessel at his finger before wrapping his entire body in a djinn's power. The light faded revealing the Imuchakk's transformation into an imposing figure of deception and power. Clad in strange armor, head cloaked by the dancing flicker of unnatural flame-like shadow. The magic tools and clothing Yakuroro wore were replaced by the adornments of Marax and a horned greatsword that was producing the same shadowy aura. Six gleaming eyes peered out from the shadow observing as the worm charged and Ani impored Spayce to show them that All The Worm Got was an intimidating gimmick of being able to burrow and nothing more.

Another arrow was loosed towards Yakuroro but the King Candidate effortlessly deflected it with a shift of his greatsword. The djinn equipped Imuchakk then flew overhead looking down to see how Ani and Hoyo were doing. Assuming the Jackal did his job and Hoyo succeded in pinning the worm in place, Yakuroro would speed downwards stabbing his greatsword through the sandy earth and into the worm. Following this, he would ascend into the air once more and begin flying towards the archers at full speed. With an advanced flight speed, the Imuchakk would swerve left and right making it hard to aim at him accurately as he closed the 15m distance between them in just over a second. Once he was close enough, Yakuroro would raise the greatsword overhead and attack by descending with a vertical slash to the lizardman on the right.

Simultaneously, a clone of the attack would appear at its origin point overhead causing a phantom of Yakuroro indistinguishable from the original to descend to the left attacking the other lizardman.

Magoi: 195/300
Abilities:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the worm came to attack the pair the dog stood there Spayce stood there standing proud deciding he would do his best to try and protect the people he was with since Ani asked for help he decided he would prove his worth to the pair of blue-haired warriors so they would trust him a bit more and maybe reward him more in the future. He stood his ground using That all you got to protect the pet which would soon run forward grabbing the worm preventing it from moving, but it would use run away to go 15m in the ground escaping any future attacks at the moment waiting for it's opportunity to strike again, this making it where the king candidate Yakuroro would not be able to stab it.

As he headed towards the archers they were confused by the attack they had begun to let out. They were confused on which one was the real one so they each used Somersault shot but before the had the opportunity to finished their attacks the blades killed them piercing through their flesh, now all that was left was the worm.

Enemies:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the lizard men fell victim to Yakuroro's blade he looked back to Ani, Hoyo, and Spacye to see that the worm was still underground. There was no sense in them sticking around to fight a foe they could not reliably catch. The djinn equip was burning magoi with each passing second and there simply wasn't enough time to waste on fishing for worms. Thankfully, the gate the lizardmen had been guarding seemed similar to the one that had brought them here. Perhaps it would transport them to another area in the dungeon as well. With that hope in mind, Yakuroro flew back towards the group plucking Spayce up in one arm while he positioned himself horizontal to the ground.

"The worm probably can't sense us if we aren't touching the ground. Hop on, we're getting out of here."

The djinn equipped Imuchakk would then allow Ani and Hoyo to use him has some kind of flying carpet. It would not be an easy task to carry so many guests, but Yakuroro did so as best he could, ascending 20m into the air first to avoid the sandy worm beast only swooping down towards the gate after gettin right above it. There, without touching the ground, Yakuroro would hover in front of the gate urging Ani to hurry and open it. If the female Imuchakk did so, then he would fly them through it with great haste.

"My hands are full, do you mind?"

Yakuroro could have opened the gate if he dropped Marax's greatsword, but the Imuchakk was keeping it in hand the entire time just in case the creature from the earth decided to interrupt the escape.

Magoi: 185/300

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

When Yaku had come to get them she nodded happy that Spayce, Yaku, and Hoyo were able to do what they needed to do. However Ani felt a little useless since there was nothing she did herself. She wouldn't let that happen again next time she would definitely do what would be needed of her. She went along with Yaku finding this flying to be a little uncomfortable, but knew it was the most logical plan.

Once they were at the gate she nodded to what Yaku said and reached out to open it if it needed to be. After all that she reached out quickly touching the gate since it probably worked like the last one. As she reached out Ani closed her eyes and wondered to herself what the rest of the dungeon would be like. Though within her head the one thing she was confident about was that she would finish this dungeon even if it meant losing an arm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum