You are not connected. Please login or register

Come look at that body [Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

It is a perfect warm day in the great plains. Workers are busy walking back and forth, the hunters preparing their weapons and tools, children are playing with each other around the village and an Imuchakk teen busy tilling the soil of a relatively small field.

Hohotaro is helping the farmer that had gopher problems fix his field. He was a little guilty for destroying it because he lost to his rage. Still thinking about those gophers brings back a little fury in him. He is wearing his usual cloth, the traditional blue kilt of the Imuchakk people. His skin is tanned with the constant exposure to sunlight and right now it's glistening as the rays of the sun hits the sweat on his body.

"Haah~ is it done?" Hohotaro rests his hand on a hoe, smiles and wipes his sweat off his face with a cloth. "Am I right uncle?" Hohotaro addresses the farmer that is helping him till the land.

"Ah... yes, yes hero." The farmer stutters while talking to Hohotaro. "You really didn't have to do this, I'm really grateful that you chased the gophers out of my field so I don't mind if you uhm... destroyed my farm." The farmer smiles at Hohotaro.

"Haha I like doing this. I want to learn how to do this anyway so why not start now? And, it's good training for my muscles" Hohotaro flex his bicep.

237/1000

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Like Hohotaro promised he showed Khaleel some of his abilities and techniques. And of course Keema would also join in on the fun.

Before all that like Ruririko taught him, first they should always do warm ups and stretching. Keema and Khaleel likes the warm up part because it's like they are just playing, for example jumping and moving their arms around. Specially when Hohotaro told them to jog around until they get tired and rest.

While they are doing that Hohotaro is also doing his own warm-ups. From the fight with the screecher, Hohotaro realizes that if he want to protect Kirara he would need to get stronger. Hohotaro's stretching excercises are the same with what he taught Keema and Khaleel, isolating every muscle of the body and stretching it so that when he's doing actual exercise the muscles will be more flexible and won't tear easily. He finish the warm ups also by running around the plain while the children are resting after their own warm-ups.

405/1000

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro tries to make it fun for Khaleel and Keema but still trying to teach them something. He tries to make it like they're only playing, actually that's the main goal of Hohotaro. He knows that he cannot teach them for just a month so Hohotaro's main goal is for them to have fun. The caravan is only waiting for the harvest of the tribe so they can do trade with them.

After Keema and Khaleel go back to the caravan, Hohotaro would do his actual training. Most of Hohotaro's training only consists of repeatedly punching trees to increase his strength and endurance. While Hohotaro is doing this he felt something strange. There was a fluke in one of his punch. It seems that the power of the punch doubled and destroyed the trunk of the tree completely.

Hohotaro tried to replicate that feeling. He felt that if he focus with his punch enough he could give it more power. After a few days of this he started to feel something forming around him. He can feel some sort of power wrapping his hand while he's focusing on it. Hohotaro is starting to feel the magoi around him.

After a few more days he starts learning how to control this power. At first it was only his hands. He would form magoi on his hand and hit rocks with it. He moved on from trees because all the trees would disappear if he started obliterating everyone of them. The first few days of Hohotaro's magoi training he would collapse for only a few tries of the technique. But eventually he would get the hang of it. He could focus magoi on his arms even without thinking about it. But then he learned something more. He learned that he could even focus it on his feet so he could move in impossible speed specially for an Imuchakk that is known for their sluggishly slow movements.

When he focus his magoi on his feet he feels like he can fly. He likes this technique the most. After few more days of training he would run accross the field and even leaving gazelles in the dust. He thought he was the fastest being in the plains until he saw a big spotted cat that still run faster than him. He can't even come close to reaching it in terms of speed.

He learned that there are a lot of things he can do with his magoi. He can increase the speed of his punch and kicks, he can even transfer it to his weapon making it stronger. And through this he figured out that if he focus on wrapping himself with magoi he can stop almost all attacks that may come for him.

The black crows returned. Hohotaro was excited to try out all that he learned on magoi manipulation. Hohotaro was able to quickly dispose of the crows that used to kick his ass in the past. He can reach them by putting the magoi on his feet then he can punch them with fist infused with magoi. And if they attack Hohotaro only has to cover himself with magoi and he would come out unharmed.

Unbeknownst to Hohotaro. Khaleel is watching him train after the "training" he do with the children. Khaleel would pretend to go back to the caravan but he will return to where Hohotaro was and watch him punching rocks or running faster than a gazelle.

Khaleel was entranced by all of it. He wanted Hohotaro to teach him how he can do humanly impossible feats like those of super heroes. That's what exactly Khaleel wanted, to be a superhero to protect those closest to him.

1024/1000

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro is sitting quietly in lotus position meditating trying to spread his magoi around his body. He is trying to make the magoi field covering him thicker and tougher. His quiet meditation was suddenly interrupted by a shout coming from the forest.

"Brother Hoho!" Khaleel stepped out of the forest and stands in front of Hohotaro. "Please teach me how you cover your body with a glow like that!"

"How? I've only started to see magoi? Not unless..." Hohotaro thought as he looked at Khaleel in front of him with standing there with visible determination. Hohotaro focus magoi on his eyes and examined Khaleel more closely. Like he thought Khaleel has little traces of magoi on his eyes.

Hohotaro stands up walked towards Khaleel and crouched next to him. Hohotaro don't really want to teach right now. He just want to continue his training so that he can be stronger. So he lied to Khaleel a little. "I don't know what you're talking about." Hohotaro smiles as he pats Khaleel's head. "I'm just resting my eyes after our training."

"Brother Hoho! Do not lie to me!" Khaleel snaps at Hohotaro. "It took me so long but if I look hard enough I can see what you're doing. I can see a glow around you that you put on your hands and feet and sometimes all over you!" Khaleel pants as he says these words as loud as he can.

Hohotaro puts his hands on Khaleel's shoulder. "Khaleel... don't get this the wrong way... But you're still a child, you should be playing and having fun." Hohotaro thought about his own childhood, he works to help his parents and he enjoys it but sometimes he feel envious of other children having no care in the world and just spends their days playing and having fun.

Khaleel slaps Hohotaro's hand away and gritted his teeth. "Don't give me that! I am not a kid anymore! I'm already turning 12 this year. I want to stop being so weak.." Khaleel tightens his fist. "Do you remember when we're taken by bandits? I couldn't protect myself, I couldn't even protect my sister!" Khaleel looks back at Hohotaro with glaring and wet eyes. "What if you're not there? We would be dead right now, or worse we would be slaves!" Khaleel falls to his knees clutching his head. "Keema... I can't imagine... I don't want to imagine Keema as a slave. I have heard stories in Balbadd about what some sick men do to little girls..." Khaleel started shivering on the ground.

Hohotaro's first reaction is shock, he thought. "He's already turning 12? He looked at most 7... Kirara is bigger than him and she's 6... Anyway" Hohotaro almost missed all of the things Khaleel said while he's thinking about how shocked he was that Khaleel is already 12 years old. All Hohotaro heard was the last part of Khaleel's monologue. "...men do to little girls..."

Hohotaro puts his hand on Khaleel trying to calm him down. "Don't worry Khaleel, leave those little girls to me." Hohotaro smiles and gave Khaleel a thumbs up.

Khaleel heads butt Hohotaro and said in an energetic voice. "Are you even listening to me?" It seems that Khaleel has regained his energy and is now back to normal.

Hohotaro plops down sitting, scratches his head and laugh. "Hahaha I'm just joking." Hohotaro looks at Khaleel serious but still smiling. "You want to protect your little sister. I understand that, my own little sister is also the reason why I wanted to be stronger." Hohotaro stands up. "But I can't teach you, how can I teach something I don't understand fully myself." Hohotaro turns his back at Khaleel.

Khaleel looks down defeated. "But..."

"But!" Hohotaro looks at Khaleel and gives him a thumbs up with a wide smile. "You are more than welcome to learn it with me!"

Khaleel's face brighten and did a fist bump. "Yes!"

Ability Training:

655/1500

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The next day Khaleel started to train magoi manipulation with Hohotaro. But Hohotaro can't exactly explain how he can control his magoi, for him it's all instincts and feeling. He just wills that his feet would be faster then it will become faster. He wants his punch to become stronger then there suddenly his punch is stronger.

"Try pushing it to your hand." Hohotaro tries to give instruction to Khaleel. Hohotaro's magoi started to surround his hand. "That's just how I do it..." Hohotaro started to switch the concentration from his left hand to his right hand then back.

"Hnrgghhhh..." Khaleel concentrates on his hand intently wrinkling his face beyond recognition. "hah... I can't. Tsk." Khaleel gave up and lays on the green soft grass of the plains. "You make it look so easy." Khaleel raised his hand and stares at it.

"Well... I am older than you and I'm an Imuchakk maybe that helps a bit haha." Hohotaro sat beside Khaleel trying to comfort him. "But I'm sure you'll get it. I have no idea about this either when I was at your age."

"Yeah I guess..." Khaleel sighs. "Oh! Brother Hoho!" Khaleel sits up and turns toward Hohotaro. "Can you tell me more about Imuchakk?"

"Hmmm..." Hohotaro thinks hard about what else to tell Khaleel about Imuchakk. "I think I've told you anything I can about my people... If you have questions though I will answer it." Hohotaro managed to dodge thinking by making Khaleel do the thinking.

Khaleel thinks for a second "You never told me about the ruler of Imuchakk." 

"I thought I did. Our village chief was Ruririko's father. He's a cool guy, he tried to take care of me and my sister but I refused. I don't want to be indebted to anybody, it's not something against the chief, it's just my own belief." Hohotaro reminisce about the village chief.

"No I meant..." Khaleel took a second to organize his thought. "You said that there were 11 different Imuchakk tribes right? Who's the one making the decision for all of them?"

"Oh! All the 11 tribes have chiefs of their own. But I guess you're talking about someone those chief answers to right?" Hohotaro smiles at Khaleel.

Khaleel nods.

"Then that would be Chief Asisiak. I haven't really met her yet but they say she's a strong Imuchakk that united all of the 11 tribes." Hohotaro scratches his head. "Though... we don't really talk much about her. I mean our Village chief does all his decision within the village. My guess is she's just a figure head... I don't know much about that really... I would like to meet her sometime. Maybe when I get back to imuchakk" Hohotaro ponders the thought of meeting the Asisiak the Demolisher.

Khaleel listens to Hohotaro intently and smile. "Oh she's a girl too? The ruler of Balbadd is also a girl. They said she liberates Balbadd from a dictator when she is only 13 years old!" Khaleel is beaming as he talks about Mirah. "She is Minister Mirah Al-Jabiri. But some bad people don't want her in power. If I get stronger I want to help Minister Mirah." Khaleel blush as he talks about the Minister.

Hohotaro arcs his brow at Khaleel "Hmhmhmm you seem to like this Minister Mirah." Hohotaro teases Khaleel.

"Yes! She is a great Minister. Even if she's alone right now without anyone helping her, she's still doing a great job for Balbadd. That's another reason that I want to get stronger. I want to help her turn Balbadd into the greatest nation in the world." Khaleel smiles at Hohotaro oblivious to what Hohotaro actually meant.

Hohotaro stands up and pats Khaleel's head. "Yeah. You have a lot of potential! I'm sure you will make all your dreams come true!" Hohotaro stands in front of Khaleel and put his hands in front of him in a defensive stance and started to spread his magoi to cover his whole body. "Come, let us train some more so that you can go be Mirah's personal hero. hehe." Hohotaro winks.

Khaleel stands up and nods once and punched Hohotaro's extended hand. Hohotaro catches the punch and a loud boom was heard and a shockwaves emanates with the punch as it's epicenter. Hohotaro and Khaleel was shocked then they both smile at each other.

"There you go! Don't forget that feeling!" Hohotaro jumps back lowered his stance and reinforce his Magoi shield. "Now come at me!"

"Yes!" Khaleel charges towards Hohotaro ready to launch another Magoi infused punch.

Khaleel charged at Hohotaro with a magoi infused punch. Hohotaro catches it with his hand, again there was a shockwave from the clashing of Magoi.

"Can you also do it with your other hand? haha" Hohotaro teases Khaleel

Khaleel throws his other fist at Hohotaro and the clash produced another shockwave. Khaleel grins at Hohotaro and he smiles back. Hohotaro renews his Magoi shield and their training continues.

Khaleel throws left and right fist infused with magoi towards Hohotaro. Hohotaro catches all of the fist Khaleel can throw at him. After just a few punches Khaleel falls down and collapsed panting but smiling.

"That was great!" Hohotaro praises Khaleel as he help him up.

"Yes Brother Hoho, that feels really great. Thank you for teaching me." Khaleel smiles at Hohotaro. "Next time will you teach me how to run like the wind?"

Hohotaro nods. "Of course! Next time we will run across the plains chasing gazelles it would be fun haha!" Hohotaro laughs.

"Is that a promise?" Khaleel asked.

"Yes it's a promise." Hohotaro promised...

[exit]

Ability Training:

1593/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum