Peco the Blue Parakeet

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Peco the Blue Parakeet 29/09/15, 01:44 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

I hope this is not too magical to be a normal pet I might be misunderstanding passives please correct me if I'm wrong. I hope this gets approve before we finished the dungeon. I would like to RP getting her from there XD

Peco the Blue Parakeet Blueparakeet
Name: Penelope Jehouhaz Von Torran de Colville (aka. Peco)
Tier: D-Tier
Role Support
Species: Blue Parakeet
Speed: .5 m/s
Appearance: A flightless blue parakeet that is bigger than most. She is at 40cm in height perfect to perch on the shoulder of an Imuchakk.
Passive Traits:

• D-Tier Intelligence : Peco have human-like intelligence even going above an average human. She have incredible insight and can see through true intentions of anyone be it man or beast.

• Unlocked at C-Tier Speech : Peco sees Hohotaro to be worthy enough to hear her beautiful voice. She can speak the common tongue and can learn to speak and understand any language if taught. She can also understand and speak animal language.

Last edited by Hohotaro on 30/09/15, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 29/09/15, 02:01 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This is the template for pets:

Code:
[center][img]*enter image here*[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Enter name here
[b]Type:[/b] Non-Combat/Companion Pet
[b]Appearance:[/b] What does this pet look like.
[b]This is a non-combat pet and cannot be used in any type of combat or as a mount![/b]

Only Dominance beasts get passives.

3Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 29/09/15, 02:19 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

yeah I'm doing Dom as secondary XD

4Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 29/09/15, 02:29 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Oh. In that case, you can only have a D-Tier passive for the beast at this point in time. The last passive will never be approved, fyi. The B-tier will not be approved either, as only Legendary beasts can have magic.

5Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 29/09/15, 02:48 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

I think I'll just make her a C-Tier pet lol XD

6Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 30/09/15, 12:43 am

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I don't believe a D-tier beast should know the Torran language, even if it is intelligent. That would be reserved for a Legend Beast that has existed for a long time. Also, is the nerf to the movement speed intentional?

7Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 30/09/15, 09:30 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Even if he's just a normal parakeet that's a pet of a magician in alma torran that just happens to live long because he's in the dungeon that the concept of time doesn't exist? o-o

and yeah he just hops and shifts on Hoho's shoulder XDD

8Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 30/09/15, 09:44 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If it came from a dungeon, it would be considered a dungeon beast, in which case you would need permission from staff to obtain it. After discussing it with the rest of Staff, none of the current dungeons would have such a dungeon beast. In general, we are restricting the Torran language because it should be a rare occurrence and also because we're going to be releasing chains that will give that knowledge, the first of which should be released in the next couple days.

9Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 30/09/15, 10:04 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

ok removed torran knowledge from intelligence and made it that she have insight and make her able to learn any language and can speak beast XD

edit: She's supposed to be one of the random animals that is inhabiting the forest in Buer. XD

10Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 30/09/15, 10:34 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Human Intelligence; it will allow the bird to understand things on a human level, with a human-like personality. At this point, it can "speak" with any other type of Avian. It is not able to fully understand the Human language, and cannot yet understand languages from other Taxonomic classes other than Aves. With its intelligence, it can comprehend meaning behind what others do, with training, but does not actually 'know' what things mean.

Understanding/speaking additional languages requires another passive; this is why Human Intelligence is one passive, and Speech is a separate ones. Human intelligence is needed for the speech to sound like a person, but a beast can speak human languages with just the Human Speech passive.

When Azix mentioned he spoke to staff about the current dungeons that are allowing beasts to come out from them, that included myself. The dungeon beasts within Buer cannot leave the dungeon. Other dungeons in the future may or may not have this option available, depending on the person running the dungeon. Even then, it would be up to that person running the dungeon to determine whether or not the passives you place on the beast are appropriate for those creatures found within that dungeon (restricting creative freedom that you would have if you obtained the beast outside of the dungeon).

I also want to mention that you cannot train specializations in the dungeon, and without already having a specialization you are unable to obtain a beast.

11Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 30/09/15, 10:57 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lol ok disregard this, so hard to make it intelligent talking and useful at the same time... I'll skip Dom spec and just go get a normal parakeet pet XDDD

Or I'll get back on it if I have more ideas lol

12Peco the Blue Parakeet Empty Re: Peco the Blue Parakeet 30/09/15, 11:47 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lol, if animal speech is your thing, you should look into the Wildman Charm.

Speaking Dom beasts are more role-play heavy than they are capability-heavy. You have to balance what you do and don't want from the beast with a clear understanding of what it is you're looking for.

Either way, best of luck deciding what you want your second spec to be~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum