You are not connected. Please login or register

Ivris's Secondary Profession

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ivris's Secondary Profession Empty Ivris's Secondary Profession 28/09/15, 12:50 am

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Counselor & Confidante
Description: A trustworthy, logical, and understanding person, Ivris has given advice for most of her life, and continues to do so as a consultant whenever people need someone to talk to about practically anything. She uses her meditation time to figure out dilemmas that she is having trouble with at first with a decision, which gives her time to go over anything she may not have thought of yet. All in all, Ivris just wants people to be open with her about what is troubling them, and hopes she can do whatever she can to help. As long as the situation is nothing serious that will affect the life of the person she's speaking with or those around them, she has sworn herself to a vow of secrecy with whatever information her client divulges in her presence.
Profession Perks:

• Problem Solver - Able to solve complex problems and find the best solution with easy by using logic and reasoning, which gives Ivris a reduction in Job Word Count (Two jobs once a month (activity check) may receive a 25% word count reduction.)
  • Empathetic - Able to easily create bonds of trust and reliance with other people; she's very easy to talk to and be open with (this applies only to NPCs, although it holds true in her personality, so it's up to the character if they decide to create a bond).

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Profession approved~

Code:
[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Counselor & Confidante
[b]Description:[/b] A trustworthy, logical, and understanding person, Ivris has given advice for most of her life, and continues to do so as a consultant whenever people need someone to talk to about practically anything. She uses her meditation time to figure out dilemmas that she is having trouble with at first with a decision, which gives her time to go over anything she may not have thought of yet. All in all, Ivris just wants people to be open with her about what is troubling them, and hopes she can do whatever she can to help. As long as the situation is nothing serious that will affect the life of the person she's speaking with or those around them, she has sworn herself to a vow of secrecy with whatever information her client divulges in her presence.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Problem Solver[/i] - Able to solve complex problems and find the best solution with easy by using logic and reasoning, which gives Ivris a reduction in Job Word Count (Two jobs once a month (activity check) may receive a 25% word count reduction.)
[*][i]Empathetic[/i] - Able to easily create bonds of trust and reliance with other people; she's very easy to talk to and be open with (this applies only to NPCs, although it holds true in her personality, so it's up to the character if they decide to create a bond).
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum