Just Kidding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just Kidding Empty Just Kidding 26/09/15, 01:46 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

By the time Hohotaro got back to the farm it was already night. It seems that no one even noticed he was gone. Hohotaro went straight to the tribe elder's tent. What he sees inside was Ahmed, Keema and Khaleel eating dinner with the tribal elder and her two attendants.

"Oh my boy welcome back!" Ahmed hugs Hohotaro as he enters the tent.

"Brother Hoho! Brother Hoho!" Both Keema and Khaleel hugs Hohotaro's legs.

"Come on children, brother Hoho is tired." Ahmed pulls the children off Hohotaro "I'm sorry they won't stop asking where were you. I asked around and someon said they saw you entering the chief's tent so here we are hhahaha!" Ahmed laughs as he guides Hohotaro to sit down and gave him some bread and thick stew.

131/1000
150/150

2Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 26/09/15, 02:08 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"We saw the smoke from the cliffs. I am assuming you've succeeded on your quest?" Asks the elder with a smile.

Hohotaro nods.

"Though many have failed, somehow I had the feeling that you could do it." The elder took Hohotaro's hands and examined his palm. "You are destined for something greater, your fate would not let you perish here." She then gave Hohotaro a knowing look.

"And as for our agreement." The elder hands Hohotaro a sealed ornate box. "Inside this box is everything you need. It is my wish that you succeed in whatever it is you wanted to do. But for now please eat and rest, for tomorrow we will relay the good news to everyone."

250/1000
150/150

3Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 26/09/15, 02:27 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Wow brother Hoho. Did you just defeat another great beast?" Khaleel asked wide eyed at Hohotaro.

"Yes child. This young man defeated a great beast that was terrorizing our village." The elder pats Khaleel's head. "Your brother Hoho is a hero of this village."

"I knew it! When I grow up I will be just like brother Hoho! I will protect everyone from evil!" Khaleel stands and made a heroic pose with his right hand beats his chest and his left on his hips.

"Yeah! Me too!" Keema mimics Khaleel

Everybody laughs as they watch the adorable shenanigans of the two children.

Hohotaro fell asleep right there due to exhaustion while Ahmed excused himself and carried the children back to the caravan.

372/1000
150/150

4Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 27/09/15, 01:56 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro wakes up at a huge ruckus outside the tent. He yawns scratches his back and groggily stumbles outside. What he saw outside was a scene of the Caravan fighting with the tribesmen. On the side he see Ahmed distressed and clutching his head. Hohotaro approached Ahmed to explain to him what was happening.

"Why are they fighting? What happened?" Hohotaro asked Ahmed.

"My children, Khaleel and Keema are missing." Ahmed was shaking as he tells Hohotaro the situation. "Some caravan members too have their children taken and they're suspecting the tribe of kidnapping the children."

Hohotaro strengthened his resolve and said to Ahmed. "Don't worry I will do what I can to find them."

487/1000
150/150

5Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 27/09/15, 02:12 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro left the arguing group behind since it's more important to actually find the culprit than pointing fingers and casting blame on each other. Hohotaro started the investigation by asking the guards what happened that night.

"There was a strong wind then suddenly we were thrown by an invisible force that was the last thing I remembered." one guard recounts his story.

"There was suddenly a wall of ice appeared from the ground then I couldn't move. First it was intense biting cold then I lost all my feelings on my limbs." the other guard still shivering as he recounted his story.

Hohotaro have no idea what to make of the guard's testimonies. He haven't heard about any of those things before. He decided to go back to the tribal elder and seek counsel.

621/1000
150/150

6Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 27/09/15, 03:37 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

By the time he finished questioning the guards the chaos has already died down. Hohotaro goes inside the elders hut and recount exactly what the guards said to him about the attackers.

"Hmmm... those seems to be magic or at least magic tools. Our kidnappers might have connection with Magnostadt one way or another." The elder gave a grave look and Oscar whispered something in her ear and she nods.

"Our scouts have been watching the surrounding area and they think they saw an encampment not too far from here you could use one of our fastest steed along with some of our finest men and try to resolve this issue." The elder gestured to Oscar. "Send the word to our warriors they are to accompany this young man in search for the missing children."

"You must be careful. The powers of these men are nothing you've seen before. Go, and may the Rukh guide your path." The elder sent Hohotaro away and he goes out in search of the children.

792/1000
150/150

7Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 27/09/15, 04:34 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro rides with the warriors of the farming tribe towards the camp of the alleged kidnappers. They saw the camp approaching on the horizon but before they even reached it they are already being bombarded by ice missiles and strong wind. Because Hohotaro can't ride a horse yet he's just a passenger of one of the best riders of the tribe Oscar. Hohotaro was amazed on how well Oscar was able to dodge and weave through the onslaught but because of this they were the first to reach the camp proper.

Hohotaro jumped off the horse and used the momentum to roll forward and run through the middle of the camp able to surprise one Kidnapper with a flying kick on it's back. Hohotaro made a great entrance but now he is surrounded by bandits with wands aimed at him.

Hohotaro scratched his head and showed an awkward smile. "So uh... Hi?"

944/1000
150/150

8Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 27/09/15, 05:03 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The wands of the bandits shine and shoots three ice spears towards Hohotaro. Hohotaro unsheathes his hook swords and started spinning blanketing himself in strong winds deflecting the ice spears away from Hohotaro.

Hohotaro stopped spinning "Wow that sure was scary." then charges toward one bandit who was clearly shocked at what Hohotaro did and failed to defend himself. Hohotaro grabs the bandit's head with his knuckles and drive his knee into his face.

He then focus his sight on another bandit this time the bandit conjures an ice wall in front of him but Hohotaro just slash at it two times making it crumble and as it breaks down Hohotaro's foot came crashing with it towards the Bandit's torso.

The third bandit in panic casts both ice spear and killer wind towards Hohotaro but he just crossed his sword in front of him blocking both attacks. Scared the bandit staggers backwards as Hohotaro's smiling face comes towards him and Hohotaro hit him with a headbutt.

Hohotaro able to down 4 targets but there are still more around him.

1123/1000
80/150

Abilities:

9Just Kidding Empty Re: Just Kidding 27/09/15, 11:08 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Tsk I think I've become over convident huh." Hohotaro commented as he see the wands of the bandits started glowing.

Hohotaro braced himself for the attack but it never came. He looked around him and he saw the tribal warriors atop their steeds comes baring down on the remaining Bandits. The fight is over Hohotaro and his allies have won.

Hohotaro looks everywhere and he saw the children of not only the caravan but even tribe children locked up in cages.

"Brother Hoho!" Khaleel exclaimed from inside one of the cages. "I failed to protect Keema we were taken by bandits." Khaleel's head was hanging down.

"It's ok Khaleel, I told you, Brother Hoho would come save us!" Keema exclaimed from another cage filled with female children.

Hohotaro smiles and started letting out the children. Keema and Khaleel come out running and hugs Hohotaro. "Don't worry I wouldn't let anything happen to you too." Hohotaro hugs the children back.

They returned to the tribe and let the children go back to their respective parents. The caravan leaders and members apologizes to the tribe for suspecting them and thank them for saving the children. That night the caravan and the tribe had a mini festival for friendship among them and celebration for the safe return of the children.

1340/1000
80/150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum