I'm not a CaCaward

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm not a CaCaward Empty I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 03:08 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

"Being eaten by a Hyena? Tsk That's not a good way to die." Mutters Ahmed to Hohotaro as he drives the wagon. "That should teach those young folks. If they want to do it then they must first own a place where they can do the deed! And not do it just anywhere like animals."

"Yeah it sucks, but at least she survived, right?!" Hohotaro smiles and nods. "She could just find another man and be happy again."

Ahmed looked at Hohotaro with a slight worry. "It doesn't work like that boy... she loves him, it will not be easy to just replace him with another, they shared a bond that can't be broken easily."

Hohotaro's stares at the moving ground below the wagon and whispers to himself. "Why worry about something you don't have the power to change."

139/1000
150/150

2I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 03:31 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Anyway boy, the kids really likes you now huh? I don't want to imagine the crying they will do once you have to go on your own way." Ahmed lets out a hearty laugh. "You can stay with us and meet my wife, she makes the best curry in whole of Balbadd."

"Don't tempt me too much old man, I might just live with you in Balbad Haha." Hohotaro laughs

"That's the idea my boy!" Ahmed pats Hohotaro on his back. "But, I can see from your eyes that have other things you have to do, just know you always have a home in Balbadd."

"I'll remember that old man." Hohotaro give Ahmed a thumbs up. "Just be sure there is curry when I go an visit."

266/1000
150/150

3I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 04:02 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"There it is boy, this is one of the biggest tribe of the plains, they have stopped travelling from place to place and decided to settle and make farms." Ahmed gestures his hand to the farms surrounding them.

"What are those for? Are they gold? They look gold?" Hohotaro was confused as he never seen a farm before in his life.

"They might as well be gold. They are growing their own food. There's no need to go out hunting they can survive as long as they take care of their farms." Ahmed explained the concept of farming as if Hohotaro was five.

369/1000
150/150

4I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 04:33 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro leans forward and his eyes widened with amazement. "I think my tribe could really use this. Maybe with this even father..."

Ahmed looks towards the front of the caravan. "I wonder what is happening we haven't move for a while." Ahmed pats Hohotaro's shoulder. "Hohotaro would you be so kind to see what's happening up front?"

"Sure thing old man. I wanted to stretch my legs anyway my ass is starting to hurt from sitting too long." Hohotaro hops down the wagon and heads towards the front of the caravan where people are gathering.

Hohotaro sees that between the group of people there is an old woman wearing a tribal cloth arguing with the white haired caravan leader. "I'm sorry but you can't stay here. We're having problems of our own we have nothing to sell you right now."

509/1000
150/150

5I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 06:11 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"You must understand that we're just asking as a formality you won't be able to stop us if we decided to set up camp here." The caravan leader is stern in his statement.

"Do as you wish. This is merely a warning. This place is not safe, beasts are attacking everyday and your blood is not on our tribes hands." With this the tribal elder turned her back and heads toward the chief's hut.

"Alright boys you hear her, set up camp and post additional guard for those beasts she speaks of." The caravan captain started ordering his men around.

Hohotaro decided to follow the tribal elder to know more about her warning and maybe the secrets to farming.

628/1000
150/150

6I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 08:14 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro enters the tribe elder's tent and bows like how Ruririko showed him as he address her father. "Hohotaro greets the elder."

"Oh I see. at least one of them have manners." The tribe elder smiles as she welcomed Hohotaro in. The elder have 2 other tribe members by her side a female of about 30 years of age and a male of about 20.

"Elder we should send them away. Sad as it may be but it's better if only our people get taken. If outsiders get killed in our land it might give them a reason to "defend" us and take our farms in the process." the male tribesman seems to be in a mild panic as he talks to the elder.

752/1000
150/150

7I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 09:07 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Stay your heart my child, fate may have brought an answer right in front of us" The elder held up her hand and gestures towards Hohotaro "Why are you here young man? Are you in need of something from this old lady?" The elder smiles tenderly to Hohotaro.

"Elder I would like to know more about this farming thing." Hohotaro said eyes still on the ground.

"This guy want to know the secret of our tribe?" the man protests

"Hush child. That secret is not for us to keep. It was also just entrusted to us by a benefactor from the Kou." The elder explained.

857/1000
150/150

8I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 09:43 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The elder faces Hohotaro. "A favor for a favor. I will give you the plans for farming and some seeds to get you started, in exchange I would like you to hunt the black winged beast that is terrorizing our farms. What do you say Hohotaro?"

"It's a deal elder." Hohotaro exclaimed.

"Good good. See? Solomon's fate is always on our side." The elder smiles at her attendants "Oscar would tell you more details about your mark."

The young man nods. "We believe that the beast came from the eastern side of our village. From what we see there are at least four that comes every night and returns to the forest to the east there is a low cliff overlooking the village it would be best if you start your search from there." Oscar leads Hohotaro out and points toward the cliff. "Over there, good luck." Oscar returned inside the hut.

1009/1000
150/150

9I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 10:42 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

As per the elder's attendant advice Hohotaro went straight to the cliff overlooking the village. Hohotaro knew immediately that he is on the right track. What lays before him are scattered remains of dead tribesmen, probably people they've sent before him. Hohotaro is not sure whether the elder trusts his skills completely or he is just a expendable sacrifice to try and fix the problem. Either way Hohotaro doesn't care much, he just wants that plans.

Hohotaro reached the top of the cliff and there he saw a few large bird nests that is filled with different shiny objects. Hohotaro sees the treasures and he smiles in excitement.

1112/1000
150/150

10I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 11:15 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Thank you elder. I'm getting more than I thought." Hohotaro thinks to himself as he slowly creep towards the nest.

Now that he thinks about it he never really tried fighting a flying foe before this would be a new experience for Hohotaro. He thinks that he might be able to kill one or two while they are still sleeping inside their nest so he slowly approach one and prepare for an attack. But Hohotaro is not a stealthy guy, even before he can get close the birds are alerted to his presence and began flying out of their nest.

1212/1000
150/150

11I'm not a CaCaward Empty Re: I'm not a CaCaward 26/09/15, 12:12 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro just stood there stupefied staring at the flying crows circling above him. He unsheathes his swords but he can't do a thing since he have no way of reaching the birds.

Hohotaro waits for the birds to attack him and it'll be his chance to strike. But the birds are not going down, they started picking up stones and dropping it on Hohotaro. Hohotaro studies the trajectory of the projectile and dodges everyone of it by jumping from one place to another in a speed of 20m/s. Hohotaro manages to dodge 4 boulders that was dropped by the birds. Luckily for Hohotaro there is not much big enough boulders around the area and the birds started to swoop down and attack him with their beak.

This is what Hohotaro was waiting for. He raised his Hook Sword for a defensive stance and whenever a bird swoops down he parries the blow and he followed it with a kick. Hohotaro managed to kill 4 birds with this strategy.

After the fight Hohotaro took all the treasures inside the nest and burns the rest along with their eggs. Hohotaro travels back to the village thinking that he must do something for when he have to fight stronger enemies with flying.

1422/1000
40/150

Abilities used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum