You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyrus the Merchant (Job,Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyrus the Merchant (Job,Solo) Empty Cyrus the Merchant (Job,Solo) 18/09/15, 06:09 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus’s first day in Reim was not exactly what one would call action packed he woke up just as the sun was at its peak and proceeded to do nothing but plod around his house whilst watching the Olive trees sway in the autumn wind. He was half way through his day of nothing, when he received a knock at the door. Slowly almost reluctantly he made his way across the room and answered it. I was one of his father’s friends, also a merchant. “Hi, Leo” said Cyrus in a daze of laziness.

“Where’s your Father, Cyrus?”

“He’s in Balbad apparently, according to Mithras”

“Really, What’s he doing there? I thought he hated heat?”

“Apparently there’s a dungeon near there a good place to sell potential metal vessels,” Cyrus remarked as he plopped onto the couch “Come in, please, make yourself at home”

“I can’t really stay I’ve got things to sell your father was going to help me sell some of my wood carvings, but if he’s not here then I’ll go ask someone else.”

“No,” Cyrus mumbled, “I’ll help, I was getting bored of sitting around anyway.”

“Ok, I’ll give you half of my shipment and if you sell all of it I’ll give you a cut of the earnings’

“Cool”

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus stumbled the streets of Reim slowly flogging wood carvings of famous leaders, buildings and even some of the dungeons (based off of the conjecture of the people who've seen them). all ornate and well crafted Cyrus had little trouble selling most of them there were just two that no one wanted the carving of what was supposed to be one of the 8th dungeon, Eligos and the central fountain of Heliohapt. the austere nature of the former seemed to put people off of their stride and although there were many people who seemed genuinely interested in it Cyrus was hesitant to sell the carving of the fountain. it had a special place in his heart. he used to go there so many times during the year he was there. He would sit and think about his day, the people he had met and think about things. Walking though the City he found himself a buyer for the Eligos dungeon, a young boy not unlike himself full of ambition and spunk decided to buy it, he wanted to be a dungeon capturer as well one day. he eventually decided to sell it to his best friend.
"its nice and well made and that's only souvenir from Heliohapt you'll get from me, Marcus!" Cyrus said with a laugh

"Fine I'll buy it from you, but if I go anywhere you're buying your own Souvenirs from me" Marcus joked as he patted Cyrus on the back

"That sounds like a plan!" he laughed as they parted ways so that Cyrus could show Leo his progress.

A while later, he found Leo and told him that he sold all of the carvings and returned to his life of sloth. "That was a good afternoon spent" Cyrus mused as he walked back to his house he made a fair amount of money from the cut the Leo the merchant had given him. back home he returned to doing nothing. He just watched the sun set and prepared for his second lazy day.

552/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum