Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Trouble by the Docks!
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Imuchakk
Job Rewards: 100xp/7000Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: There has been someone making trouble for the merchants around the docks. You have been sent to look into it and sort it out if you can. You have to persuade them to leave, either peacefully or by force.

Enemies:

Job Name: On the right track!
Job Prerequisites: Trouble by the Docks!
Job Overview: The merchants are grateful for your assistance but they are afraid that what you did will just make it worse. The Pirate Captain might just send more people to harass the merchants. You have to get to the root of things. Find the Pirate Captain and confront him.

Your search led you to a storehouse where some Pirate Crew were seen. This time you should make sure to keep one pirate alive and at least able to talk so you can "ask" him where the Captain is.

Enemies:

Job Name: All aboard!
Job Prerequisites: On the right track!
Job Overview: You managed to rip the info out of one of the pirates. He said that it's in a sea cave along the coast just near the village. And also you managed to get the info of where the boat they use to go to shore is at. Your mission is to steal the pirate's boat and go to the said sea cave.

[spoiler="Enemies"]

Pirate Lackeys:

Pirate Gunner:

Job Name: Face off!
Job Prerequisites: All aboard!
Job Overview: You found the pirate cave. The Captain gave you a condition. Fight him and if you win they will leave, if you lose you'll die.

Enemies:

Job Name: Decision!
Job Rank: D
Job Rewards: 50xp/3000Huang
Chaing Bonus: (Xp please :3)
Job Prerequisites: Face off!
Job Overview: You've won the duel now you must choose. Is it the pirate's life for you?

Last edited by Hohotaro on 21/09/15, 10:57 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump for approval :3

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nice, a pirate quest! I'm jealous~ Awesome job on the coding, too. Anyway, just a couple things need fixed. First, can you make sure the rewards clearly state " 'X' Xp/ 'Y' Huang". Then, the last thing is that each enemies needs the following information under abilities:

Abilities:
Within the abilities part, there are several requirements.

• The first of which is that you must list the movement speed of the enemy.
  • The second of which is that you must list any weapons, and the tier of the weapons, in the description as well.
  • The last of which is that all enemies should have at least 1 ability on their tier with the exception of D-Tier enemies, who do not need an ability.

Lastly, I just wanted to make sure you were aware, but you wouldn't be able to do this chain until you are C-Tier(unless you were accompanied by someone D-Tier or higher).

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump for edit :3

Yeap I think I'll be C soon just need some jobs to be approved XD

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, 100 XP chain bonus added. Will be posting up shortly. Also, I just noticed your job was overlooked v.v sorry about that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum