Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro's Weapon E2wlXOn

Name:Rampaging Hook Sword

Tier: C-Tier

Type: Dual hook swords

Appearance: Approximately 90cm in length and 7cm diameter in girth, it is a crudely made hook sword from a rampaging unicorn with just a wrapped up bandage as the handle. It certainly has room for improvement since Hohotaro was not a skilled blacksmith yet. Hohotaro saw a sword like this once in his grandfather's shop but it was made of metal.[/b]

2Hohotaro's Weapon Empty Re: Hohotaro's Weapon 17/09/15, 11:38 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As it is 2 swords, you must have them use up 2 slots. Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but since you have 2 weapons the 2nd free weapon starts at D-Tier.

Weapons approved:

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/E2wlXOn.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]Rampaging Hook Sword

[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier

[b]Type:[/b] Dual hook swords

[b]Appearance:[/b] Approximately 90cm in length and 7cm diameter in girth, it is a crudely made hook sword from a rampaging unicorn with just a wrapped up bandage as the handle. It certainly has room for improvement since Hohotaro was not a skilled blacksmith yet. Hohotaro saw a sword like this once in his grandfather's shop but it was made of metal.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/E2wlXOn.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]Rampaging Hook Sword

[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier

[b]Type:[/b] Dual hook swords

[b]Appearance:[/b] Approximately 90cm in length and 7cm diameter in girth, it is a crudely made hook sword from a rampaging unicorn with just a wrapped up bandage as the handle. It certainly has room for improvement since Hohotaro was not a skilled blacksmith yet. Hohotaro saw a sword like this once in his grandfather's shop but it was made of metal.

Last edited by Garret on 18/09/15, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : D-Tier the second weapon)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum