β-Tier

Name:Slaver's Whipcrack
Tier: β
Cost: 30/15
Class:Offensive
Range:30 M
Cool-Down: 5
Limbs:Hair
Description:Chimera using her hair as a whip to hit the enemy, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s, growing to a diameter of 1 M and a length of 15 M, which deals β-tier damage.

Name:Slaver's Whiplash
Class:Defensive
Description:Chimera using her hair as a wall to block the enemy, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s, forming a roughly 3 M by 5 M by 1 M wall which blocks α-tier damage.

Name:Underground Railroad
Class:Supplementary
Range: 30 M
Limbs: Arms
Description: Chimera spins her arms together in the shape of a drill to tunnel underground, activating and travelling at a speed of 20 m/s.

Name:Slave's Freedom
Class: Supplementary
Range: Close
Limbs: Legs
Description: Chimeras leg muscles grow dense, giving her exceptional jumping strength, allowing her to jump 4 times, off floors, walls, ceilings and large-sturdy objects in quick-succession up to a distance of 10 M per jump, to a total of 15 M, activating and travelling at a speed of 20 m/s.

Name:Slave's Tantrum
Class: Offensive
Limbs:Leg
Description:Chimera's leg muscles grow dense, giving her exceptional kicking power. Lifting her knee straight up and extending her foot straight out as if pushing. activating and travelling at a speed of 20 m/s, capable of dealing β-tier damage.

Editted.

Last edited by Chimera on 17/09/15, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 17/09/15, 02:10 am

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Slaver's Whipcrack - You are missing the length portion of scale.

Slave's Freedom - The maximum scale, or total distance covered with all four jumps, has to be within 15 meters.

The other three look fine and are approved for training. Whip yo' hair back and forth, ya lil' manipulator, you~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Slaver's Whiplash
[b]Tier:[/b] β
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15
[b]Class:[/b]Defensive
[b]Range:[/b]30 M
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5
[b]Limbs:[/b]Hair
[b]Description:[/b]Chimera using her hair as a wall to block the enemy, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s, forming a roughly 3 M by 5 M by 1 M wall which blocks α-tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b]Underground Railroad
[b]Class:[/b]Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 30 M
[b]Limbs:[/b] Arms
[b]Description:[/b] Chimera spins her arms together in the shape of a drill to tunnel underground, activating and travelling at a speed of 20 m/s.

[b]Name:[/b]Slave's Tantrum
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Limbs:[/b]Leg
[b]Description:[/b]Chimera's leg muscles grow dense, giving her exceptional kicking power. Lifting her knee straight up and extending her foot straight out as if pushing. activating and travelling at a speed of 20 m/s, capable of dealing β-tier damage.

3Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 17/09/15, 10:13 am

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name:Slaver's Whipcrack
Class:Offensive
Description:Chimera using her hair as a whip to hit the enemy, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s, growing to a diameter of 1 M and a length of 30 M, which deals β-tier damage.

Name:Slave's Freedom
Class: Supplementary
Limbs: Legs
Description: Chimeras leg muscles grow dense, giving her exceptional jumping strength, allowing her to jump 4 times, off floors, walls, ceilings and large-sturdy objects in quick-succession up to a distance of 10 M per jump, to a total of 30 M, activating and travelling at a speed of 20 m/s.

Sidenotes:

Whipcrack: Volume of that as a cylinder is less than 6M, and allows it to reach max range, so it fits scale and range of a B-Tier

Freedom: I did forget to add a cap, but jumping distance seems more like a range ability. I put a cap of 10 M per jump since that is the D-Tier cap, and the B tier total cap is 30M, so I'm putting the total cap at 30M if that's okay, if you still believe scale is appropriate, please just edit it to a max of 15M.

Thank you for your time.

4Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 17/09/15, 04:58 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Scale is the size of the ability itself, with any side of the ability being no larger than the meters provided. In the case of Slaver's Whipcrack, the "scale" would be the dimensions of the hair, which for Manipulation at B-Tier is max 15 meters. In the case of Slave's Freedom, this would be the distance of the jump or the total distance of the jumps combined, which for Manipulation is max 15 meters.

Bump when edited the original post~

5Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 17/09/15, 11:35 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bump. Post edited.

6Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 18/09/15, 12:06 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Normally if we have extra time, we are happy to help out by editing in any minor fixes for a person going through ability edits. Sometimes, however, we like the person making the abilities to edit it in because it allows them to remember it more the next time they post abilities up, and will eventually make things easier ^_^.

I edited range on Slaver's Whipcrack to say 'Close', even if 15 meters isn't relatively 'close'. Range is normally meant only for projectiles. So if you were firing your hair out and regrowing your hair afterwards, that would use Range, but otherwise it would be Scale.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Slaver's Whipcrack
[b]Class:[/b]Offensive
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Limbs:[/b] Hair
[b]Description:[/b]Chimera using her hair as a whip to hit the enemy, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s, growing to a diameter of 1 M and a length of 15 M, which deals β-tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b]Slaver's Whiplash
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Limbs:[/b]Hair
[b]Description:[/b]Chimera using her hair as a wall to block the enemy, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s, forming a roughly 3 M by 5 M by 1 M wall within 15 M of herself, which blocks α-tier damage.

[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] Chimera spins her arms together in the shape of a drill to tunnel underground, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s.

[b]Name:[/b]Slave's Freedom
[b]Limbs:[/b] Legs
[b]Description:[/b] Chimeras leg muscles grow dense, giving her exceptional jumping strength, allowing her to jump up to 4 times, off floors, walls, ceilings and large-sturdy objects in quick-succession up to a distance of 5-10 M per jump, to a total of 15 M, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s.

[b]Name:[/b]Slave's Tantrum
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Limbs:[/b]Leg
[b]Description:[/b]Chimera's leg muscles grow dense, giving her exceptional kicking power. Lifting her knee straight up and extending her foot straight out as if pushing. Activates and travels at a speed of 20 m/s, capable of dealing β-tier damage.

Slave's Freedom. Normally we limit any 'range' of any individual part of an ability to be within 1 tier. This means that scale would be 1-5(D), 5-10(C), 10-15(B), 15-25(A) or 25-50(Omega). We do this because having a large range makes having multiple abilities useless, and we want to balance it so that there isn't a 1 ability-fits-all kind of situation. You can have 1-5(D-Tier scale) while having it move at 15 m/s (C-Tier speed) and hit for B-Tier damage (B-Tier ability) if you wanted to, so you can mix-match, but it all depends on what you're going for ^_^.

If you prefer a different scale, then here is another form you can go by:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Slave's Freedom
[b]Limbs:[/b] Legs
[b]Description:[/b] Chimeras leg muscles grow dense, giving her exceptional jumping strength, allowing her to jump up to 4 times, off floors, walls, ceilings and large-sturdy objects in quick-succession up to a distance of 1-5 M per jump, to a total of 15 M, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s.

Just let us know when you train it :D.

7Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 19/09/15, 10:50 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Slaver's Whipcrack Trained by Voucher: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p105-ability-vouchers#27075

Add to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Slaver's Whipcrack
[b]Class:[/b]Offensive
[b]Limbs:[/b] Hair
[b]Description:[/b]Chimera using her hair as a whip to hit the enemy, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s, growing to a diameter of 1 M and a length of 15 M, which deals β-tier damage.

8Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 23/09/15, 02:33 am

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

9Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 23/09/15, 09:06 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Don't forget to bold the activation of the ability and keep that ability in a spoilers tag~ Once that's done, the ability training is approved ^_^

10Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 23/09/15, 11:42 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bump. Bolded. Didn't know I had to do it for training. :P

11Chimera Abilities I. Empty Re: Chimera Abilities I. 23/09/15, 11:55 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, add to vault~

Code:
[b]Description:[/b] Chimera spins her arms together in the shape of a drill to tunnel underground, activating and traveling at a speed of 20 m/s.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum