Hohotaro
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi! Empty Hi! 13/09/15, 02:19 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

This site looks fun! I've never done forum RPG before and the rules and system looked confusing at first lol. I guess I'll just learn it as I go along.

The character I'm going to play is Hohotaro. I'm so pumped that I even draw him lol! Now I'm off to make my character sheet! Wohoo excitement! Oh Ma Gawd!

2Hi! Empty Re: Hi! 13/09/15, 02:44 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

You have a proper Imuchakk name. I already love you Very Happy

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have questions about anything, just ask!

3Hi! Empty Re: Hi! 13/09/15, 02:45 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the forum! I really hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! ^^

4Hi! Empty Re: Hi! 13/09/15, 02:46 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the site Taro, if you have any questions feel free to ask for help, and it's great your excited for the site so I hope you'll be able to have fun roleplaying here.

Also as an artist myself I find it very awesome that you've drawn your own character, it's really good and as a suggestion you could always open an OOC shop where people can purchase drawings with Huang but of course it would be best for you to get settled in first.

5Hi! Empty Re: Hi! 13/09/15, 03:03 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Welcome to the site! It's great having more new people here; I hope you enjoy the site :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone in the chatbox, and if they don't know just ask a moderator, but in any case everyone here is very helpful and friendly ^~^

6Hi! Empty Re: Hi! 13/09/15, 05:15 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Heyo, I'm one of the staff members here. I hope you enjoy your stay on the site; take your time looking through everything, and taking up anyone on that offer for assistance ^_^.

7Hi! Empty Re: Hi! 13/09/15, 05:19 pm

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

oh your pretty decent drawer

8Hi! Empty Re: Hi! 13/09/15, 06:13 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome young padawan