You are not connected. Please login or register

Slave Training [D/Assignment/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

The morning sun was still cool, a great time to 'make hay' as it was said. The sky was cloudless and it seemed to affect the sunrise's colorization of the atmosphere, making it much lighter since the canvas of clouds were much further away. There was a gentle breeze that drove the sand skittering across the paths of Helio combined with the dry weather, it could only be spoken of as a perfect morning.

Chimera had finally made her way to her Sensei, Baktiatu. He was waiting with a rambunctious imuchakk child in chains. "This is an Imuchakk who we caught off the coast, lost and ran away from his home on a boat and we've taken him in to give him work, he's been quite resistant and you must teach him how to work properly." Oh, the smile that swept across her face must've been enormous since even Baktiatu began to laugh at the enthusiasm. "You still gotta sell him, keep that in mind." Chimera nodded as she stared into the Imuchakks resentful eyes.

175/175

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Baktiatu had allowed her usage of the true master's property where there was a training area for slaves somewhere behind the holding area for the many slaves that weren't on display. As Chimera slowly brought the Imuchakk decided to make a break for it. It was almost amusing for her, she had given the chains a lot of slack with something like this in mind. She whipped the chain, causing a wave to surge through the chain towards the slave, and then as the peak nearly reached his shoulder, she lifted up on her side of the shackles and giving a large swing over his head in a circular motion, and the wave surge the chain in front of the imuchakk as it wrapped around his neck. She took a step back, as she placed her hands deeper onto the length to give it less slack then doing a full force turn as she pulled snapping the chain tight against the imuchakks neck, knocking him back in a single motion, with a loud *thunk against the floor. His consciousness was slowly fading... but he could feel himself being dragged by chimera back into the training chamber.

196/371

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Now at this time, the imuchakk was finally beginning to regain consciousness, and he could feel warmth seeping from the back of his head. He was sitting up in a metal chair, restrained in a much more complete manner, his hands were shackled together. His body bound to the chair and his wrist and ankles shackled in pairs.

Chimera sat in front of the blue-haired boy. He was as big as a human adult, just like any imuchakk, much bigger than the equivalent human. It was clear that he was strong enough to do any sort of work, and he still had a long life ahead of him full of development, Chimera knew a simple feat such as making an imuchakk do intense manual labor for any period of time wouldn't have been enough.... she had to do something more than that.

142/513

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

The slaver stood behind the imuchakk, bringing another set of shackles against him, as the chains drooped against his chest, slowly fastening around his neck, as she pressed her cheek to his and begun to speak very lowly to him. "You're going to learn how to be a good boy today, oh yes you are." The Imu's pride boiled and he tried to snap, pulling away his head and as he turned with his fangs bared ready to take a chunk of Chimera's face, but her hands quickly choked up on the chain and restrained him high on his neck, causing him to cough suddenly. "I guess I will have to give you some time to think. You've already been here a few days. No one is coming to save you. No one knows you're here. Only I know you're here. Only I can save you." Circling back to his front, she put her hands against his face, thumbs below his eyes and her palms against his cheeks, as she soothed him in warmth and placed a kiss on his forehead.

181/794

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Then... she left. Only the imu was there, starving and now he had lost the only person he had seen, and the warmth of her skin. It was freezing at night and it was uncomfortable for his muscles as they began to ache for movement. He had struggled for hours to break free, but as he grew weaker the chains refused to show any sign of weakness. He couldn't even lay down on the floor as the chair had larges stakes impaling it to the ground. And the hunger pangs grew more and more painful and his consciousness grew dull as he finally passed out.

As he woke up, he no longer felt the weight of the chains wrapped around him, but Chimera's hands rubbing against the imu's chest, and the aroma of the room was delectable, in front of him was a heart soup filled with meat as well as two glasses of water. Chimera's warmth was soothing his bare body. "Are you ready to be mine?" The Imu slept painfully and was so relaxed now, laying on the floor without anything to bind him.

186/980

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

The imuchakk was weary, but he slowly reached to the food, almost terrified of Chimera using it as a carrot on a stick, but nothing happened. The brunette allowed him his space, simply observing him. The imuchakk inhaled his meal and slurped the water and even sprayed some against his face, to refresh himself from the ordeal. "A-am I f-free t-t-to go?" The boy stammered on wondering if everything was just a heinous prank.

Chimera broke the news to him. "No. I just wanted you to see that the life of a slave isn't always bad. One can truly have a good day as a slave and it's not the worst thing to happen. Actually, I myself was a slave to this very year, and look where I am now. I understand your concerns. Honestly, I was afraid you wouldn't have been of use to me and I would've had to kill you, but you're willing to eat, this is great. I simply need you to pledge yourself to me. You seem like a boy of honor. You can become mine if you merely kiss my feet."

The imuchakk gazed to the walls, wondering what was outside of them, he could barely remember Imuchakk... it felt like such a distant dream, he was almost certain no one would find him anymore. He kneeled down before Chimera, prostrating himself before the slaver and kissing her feet. "I am yours."

238/1328

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum