Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ivris's Wand Empty Ivris's Wand 10/09/15, 03:22 am

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ivris's Wand IsisWand
Name: Nephthys
Material: The wand itself is made of silver, and embedded into the top is a large white pearl.
Appearance: The wand is a silver rod with markings etched into it spiraling upwards around it, and a large pearl is set at the top, held in place by two curved extensions which reach above the pearl and outwards. The symbol of the goddess of magic, the Knot of Isis, otherwise known as the tyet, can be found inscribed on all four sides of the section of the wand just below the pearl. The pearl represents the beauty of the ocean, relating to the goddess Tefnut who rules over water. The pearl is also reminiscent of a full moon, which relates to the tides of the ocean. The wand is 45 centimeters long and 2.5 centimeters in diameter.

2Ivris's Wand Empty Re: Ivris's Wand 10/09/15, 03:58 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just as an fyi, while the Heliohapt religion on this site is very much rooted in Egyptian religion, the only gods that are actually believed in and known of are Ra and Anubis. For all intents and purposes on the forum, none of the other gods of that pantheon actually 'exist' as being worshiped.

I won't stop you from having them be gods of cultists, however. They just aren't accepted by the primary culture. Let me know if you feel that, with this information, anything changes for the weapon ^_^.

3Ivris's Wand Empty Re: Ivris's Wand 10/09/15, 04:12 am

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Thank you for the information :D One of Ivris's fears is becoming alienated from her people, and I think that her adhering to cultist gods as opposed to Ra and Anubis would be a good way to express that while also tying into who Ivris is. Already as a Water Magician and not a Life Magician like the usual Heliohapt magician, she has felt as though she is different, and so the fact that she also has cultists beliefs can add to the fact that she is in fact different in some ways from the culture she was born into. I appreciate the help, Garret!

4Ivris's Wand Empty Re: Ivris's Wand 10/09/15, 11:11 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sounds good, and no worries, I'm happy to be able to help ^_^. Wand approved.

Code:
[center][img]http://www.magicalomaha.com/IsisWand.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Nephthys
[b]Material:[/b] The wand itself is made of silver, and embedded into the top is a large white pearl.
[b]Appearance:[/b] The wand is a silver rod with markings etched into it spiraling upwards around it, and a large pearl is set at the top, held in place by two curved extensions which reach above the pearl and outwards. The symbol of the goddess of magic, the Knot of Isis, otherwise known as the tyet, can be found inscribed on all four sides of the section of the wand just below the pearl. The pearl represents the beauty of the ocean, relating to the goddess Tefnut who rules over water. The pearl is also reminiscent of a full moon, which relates to the tides of the ocean. The wand is 45 centimeters long and 2.5 centimeters in diameter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum