You are not connected. Please login or register

Kabuto's and Caphalor 's Journey to Kou

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was laying in bed. He just had a message dove from Kou. The emperor of Kou  wanted me to return to my homeland. They thougth he did enough investigations in Heliohapth. He already should have left a while ago. He was still here. He lays his hands unver his head. He looks up at the ceiling of my room.

Above me was Kabuto s room. I found out about that after i followed her once. Why was he still here. He remeebr s he tim he had in Helio with her. Now he had to leave it all behind him. Memorys flashes through my mind. From the day they met till now. He remeebr s the promise he would always be there to protect her. He didnt want to leave her withotu saying a worth. The journey would take a total of 8 months. Who knew if i would ever see her again. I had to tell her. I stand up and walk upstairs knocking on her room. WHen she opens i hug her tight and tell her that i hd to go back to my homeland Kou. I told her everything even then part that she is like a little sister to him.

204/600

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Your heading to Kou..well i can come with you obviously *Hugs Caphalor* kabuto steps back smirking since she had actually read the letter addressed to Caphalor before he had even received it . "I already have the tickets for our boats *gives one to caphalor*..*slaps him with her own*. "The Kou Empire is a great place for me to train i could also pick up a magical book on my way through the great plains". Kabuto gets her luggage and thrusts 3 cases into Caphalor arms and starts walking outside to get some fresh air".

Kabuto hadn't given Caphalor much option regarding taking her with him outside of a battle though this was unlikely to happen. Kabuto waited patentinlly outside for Caphalor so they could start making the long trip to the Kou Empire.

135/600

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphaor felt a relieve that she was comming with me. I was getting attached to her. I smile at her and hug her while thanking her. Then i tell her to wiait for me outside. I leave her room. I pack all my stuff pay the owner of the tavern for my own and Kabuto s room. Out side she was waiting for me. I lead her to the stables and tell the sellsman to give us 2 of his best horses. The amn soon returns. I pay him and sit on the back. I look at Kabuto. Lets go. i know the way Then i kick my horse in the sides and drive away with Kabuto close to me.

We travel fast on our hourses and head tothe plains first. On our way Caphalor does have a lot of conversations with Kabuto. We laugh and at night we sit around a fire and just have fun. I even make some kind of start with larning Kauto how to fight.

168+ 204
WC: 372

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor and Kabuto riding horses on their way to the plains were having a great time till they realised they had rode directly into the ocean due to the plains is across the ocean.. the horses stop since at least they had a brain. "This is your fault Caphalor" Kabuto pushes caphalor into the water before using her horse to make her way back to land to get a boat! "You asked for that". Kabuto felt pretty smug owning Caphalor like that.

During the boat trip they would chat quite a bit about the future and kabutos plans to train her self in both magic and that of the blade hoping the kou empire was a good place to learn though she wasn't sure "so who in the Kou empire are we going to acturally meet"?. Kabuto starts hitting a barrel on the ship trigging a beat on the boat... "Jumping all over the ship...you freak show oh no ..." *points at caphalor*"Don't need no Watter".

166+204
370/600

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was a bit distracted when we got to the plains. He drove into the water. The horses stopped because they noticed it. Whn they do we both notice it too I get pushed in the water. I get up and curse at her. What was that good for!!. You didnt nootice it eather. Now im all wett you stuid rund. Caphalor rages and splashes angry int he water. I then look at Kabuto and see the smile on her face. Ooh whatever lets get aa boat.

Soon we are at the boat. We had a lot of fun and Kabuto started to sing. She pointed at me. It was really bad. No just bad but really bad. While she was singing i walk up to her . Just when she turned her back to me for a second i pick her up and thro her in the water. I laugh evil. The boat stops and i help her out. orry that ws some payback for earlier. He laughs more and looks at Kabuto when she get out. I laugh harder to see her soaking wett.

After that we just had some fun together at the ship. When we arrive at the other side we took our horses tand contineau our journey to Kou. We were getting closer.

210+ 372
WC : 582

Last edited by Caphalor on 24/08/15, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto and Caphalor had crossed an ocean which had taken them about a month having fun learning and planing their training sessions to take place on arrial at the kou empire after Caphalor reported to his boss obviously, Kabuto had her mind set on learning arts of a blade to work hand in hand with her magical abilities though the key detail in their communication would be team-work. Once they had reached the plains they both mounted on horse back to head down the long journey to the koe empire which would take a long time 7 months in fact. They would set up camp multipal camps per day traiing, killing the odd set of bandits, hunting for wild life for dinner and visiting multipal tons as they made their way.

During this time Kabuto had picked up a book of knowledge which would help her master her magic skills in training later down the line.. its not like caphalor could help her with magic.. he couldn't even realise what the ocean was or thats what kabuto thought to herself anywy. Kabuto randomly kicks kabuto in the skull with a jumping right kick with the intention of knocking him off his feet instead just hurts her own foot "How are you going train me with such a hard head on your shoulders". Kabuto storms off likes shes angry as the two made camp just 1 more stop away from their destination. Kabuto had actually hurt her foot and wanted to remain strong.

370+252
622/600 done

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a long journey but in the end we made it. We traveled togethe rna d had so much fun that we both evn e wished the journey wasnt over yet. A lot of things happened in those 8 months. Plans were made. Ideas and fightinfg tactics were shared. We fought a lot on our way against bandits who were dumb enough trying to rob us.

When we arrive luckily it took us a few more days to get to where we would stay. I leaded Kabuto to where i lived. We enter the huge building where me and my family lived. There i introduced Kabuto to my family. We went indside and we were welcomed friendly

119+582
WC 701
done

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum