D-Tier

Name: Dragon Ride | 龍騎 (Lóng qí)
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20|10 Magoi/Stamina
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Melee
Cool-Down: 3 Posts or Sustain +1
Description: Jin breaths heavily once, putting his sword in an horizontal position in front of him, with the blade turned to the front as well, while his free hand touches the back of the blade. Then, with a sudden burst of strenght on the legs, he rushes forward at 10 m/s, being able to reach a distance of 5 meters, and dealing D-Tier damage if it hits something.

Name: Red Dragon | 紅龍 (Hóng lóng)
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10|5 Magoi/Stamina
Class: Supplementary
Cool-Down: 2 Posts or Sustain +1
Description: A simple ability, in which Jin executes a swift and precise vertical slash into the target (usually aiming at a region with vascular activity), that deals no damage right at the moment, but puts the target into a D-Tier Bleed state. The attack has a speed of 10 m/s, and reaches up to the used blade's actual range.

Name: Dragon Shield | 龍盾 (Lóng dùn)
Class: Defensive
Description: Jin rapidly positions his sword in the front of an incoming attack, by moving the weapon at a 10 m/s speed and turning the side of the blade to the attack's direction, aiming to block it. The ability can defend up to C-Tier damage (or 2 D-Tier damage).

Name: Dragon's Flight | 龍飛行 (Lóng fēixíng)
Class: Offensive
Range: 5 Meters
Description: Jin launches his sword horizontally, in a straight line, at a speed of 10 m/s and that travels a maximum of 5 meters. If the blade hits someone, it deals D-Tier damage.

Name: Dragon's Paw | 龍的爪子 (Lóng de zhuǎzi)
Class: Supplementary
Description: Jin hits the opponent with the side of the sword, aiming on the head, at a speed of 10 m/s. If the attack hits successfully, it puts the target into a D-Tier Disorientation state.

Last edited by Beel'zebub on 05/08/15, 01:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Jin's Starter Abilities Empty Re: Jin's Starter Abilities 04/08/15, 08:45 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For all abilities, please list the sustain cost and sustain cooldown. The cost for C-tier would show like "20|10 magoi/stamina" and the cool-down would be "3 posts or Sustain+1". For D-tier, it would be "10|5 magoi/stamina" and "2 posts or Sustain+1". Range for all Strength abilities would be close unless you are throwing your weapon.

Dragon Ride: As he is performing a movement speed increase, as well as dealing damage, this would be an Offensive/Supplementary, meaning each portion would take a 1 tier nerf. Damage would be D-tier and movement would be limited to 5 meters at 10 m/s.

Red Dragon: Please indicate if this strike is performed in a jab, a slash, etc. If a slash, is it horizontal, vertical, diagonal, etc.

Dragon Shield: This needs to list the amount of damage it can deflect, which for D-tier would be up to C-tier damage.

Dragon's Flight: If both you and the blade receive the speed boost, it would be Offensive/Supplementary, which you cannot do at D-tier. If Jin is simply running to pick it up, that is fine, but it would not be part of the ability, per se. Simply list that you throw the weapon up to five meters away at 10 m/s to inflict D-tier damage.

Really good job for the first attempt, just go through and make these minor tweaks and bump when completed ~

3Jin's Starter Abilities Empty Re: Jin's Starter Abilities 05/08/15, 01:30 pm

Beel'zebub

Beel'zebub
D-Tier
D-Tier

Done. I believe everything's alright, now e-e. I also added some small flavor text to Red Dragon, specifying that it will usually aim at a region with vascular activity of the target's body, so that it can start the bleeding.

4Jin's Starter Abilities Empty Re: Jin's Starter Abilities 05/08/15, 01:54 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Made some minor edits to the wording (mostly just cleaned things up a bit), approved to add to your vault with the coding below~

Code:
[font=Century Gothic][size=13][b]Name:[/b] Dragon Ride | 龍騎 ([i]Lóng qí[/i])
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 20|10 Magoi/Stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Sword
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive/Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Melee
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 Posts or Sustain +1
[b]Description:[/b] Jin puts his sword in an horizontal position in front of him, with the blade turned to the front as well, while his free hand touches the back of the blade. Then, with a sudden burst of strength on the legs, he rushes forward at 10 m/s, being able to reach a distance of 5 meters, and dealing D-Tier damage if it hits something.

[b]Name:[/b] Red Dragon | 紅龍 ([i]Hóng lóng[/i])
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 10|5 Magoi/Stamina
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 Posts or Sustain +1
[b]Description:[/b] A simple ability, in which Jin executes a swift and precise vertical slash at 10 m/s  into the target (usually aiming at a region with vascular activity), that inflicts a D-Tier [i]Bleed[/i] state.

[b]Name:[/b] Dragon Shield | 龍盾 ([i]Lóng dùn[/i])
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Description:[/b] Jin rapidly positions his sword in the front of an incoming attack, by moving the weapon at a 10 m/s speed and turning the side of the blade to the attack's direction, aiming to block it. The ability can defend up to C-Tier damage (or 2 D-Tier damage).

[b]Name:[/b] Dragon's Flight | 龍飛行 ([i]Lóng fēixíng[/i])
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 5 Meters
[b]Description:[/b] Jin launches his sword horizontally, in a straight line, at a speed of 10 m/s and that travels a maximum of 5 meters. If the blade hits someone, it deals D-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Dragon's Paw | 龍的爪子 ([i]Lóng de zhuǎzi[/i])
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] Jin hits the opponent with the side of the sword, aiming on the head, at a speed of 10 m/s. If the attack hits successfully, it puts the target into a D-Tier [i]Disorientation[/i] state.[/size][/font]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum