Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero stood over Merrze, her gaze unreadable as she stared down at the white haired Fanalis. She had not yet let go of her blade, gripping the sword tightly even though her opponent had lost two limbs and was bleeding profusely. Her mind had gone numb, unable to process her own choice or speech in the intense heat of the moment. Before she could have a chance to organize her thoughts, Eligos himself approached her.

The wild-eyed gaze of a warrioress drained from Ayero’s eyes as the Djinn spoke, her expression becoming more somber as she absorbed his words. A wave of remorse washed over the young woman as she let her eyes flicker back to Merrze, the other woman far more bloodied than she. Would she have done the same thing? Would I be upset with her for it?

Seeing that the battle was over and that their partner was left standing, Kabu and Tomato hustled over to the ring. Tomato flittered around Ayero and chirped happily, trying to get her caretaker to show a smile, but Kabu briefly checked Ayero over before slithering over towards Merrze. As far as he knew, Ayero and the other familiar-smelling Fanalis woman were not on bad terms. The black serpent would spit his healing saliva (Reset)* onto Merrze, hoping to undo some of the damage that Ayero had done.

Ayero would glance over toward Kabu and Merrze as Eligos spoke, her instincts telling her to go to her injured comrade but her respect for Eligos and fear of how Merrze would react held her back. Finally, the gigantic Djinn would face her, announcing that his power would be hers.

Ayero’s sober face melted into a surprised expression, not having expected to be chosen by the Djinn, especially after her point-blank refusal in completing his task. Nevertheless, she slipped her had into her breastplate, fishing around momentarily before producing a metal charm fashioned into the shape of an eagle head and feather. It was a gift given to her by the Cambulac people, and the small token was a symbol of the skill she had learned alongside them.

Eligos: The Necropolis/The Chamber - Page 3 4RvWC1o

Ayero would hold out the charm in the palm of her hand, careful to keep her eyes on Eligos. Her mind and her stomach were churning, trying to digest the entirety of the situation. It felt like it wasn’t real, like she was in a fever dream.

*As with Lagi, it’s up to Merrze where/what this heals.

[70/290]
[Tomato Ammo: 4/10]
[Kabu Ammo: 14/20]
[Vittoria Damage: 100/600]
[Gyatso Damage: 80/400]
[Ayero Damage: B-tier to arm]

CD:
-Cross Slash (6)
-Simple block (2)
-Reset (5)

Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The white haired fanalis kneeled barely hearing what was being said until Eligos had gotten closer to her, she tried her best to focus but everything was waning, it felt as if she could would pass out at any moment but the girl tried her best to focus on the words of the powerful Djinn, his face and words were kind which she appreciated, she tried her best to mutter a few words to the towering blue being while giving a bloody smile but there were slight pauses between as she could not help but continue to cough out blood every few minutes, she was truly at death's door.

"Why thank you for your words."

She tried to focus but she was close to falling over, as she was about to fall over she heard Lagi speak, most of what the emperor had said was muffled to her and she could barely see him, his words were kind and she respected him for admitting to his mistakes and feeling bad, she felt as if he was hard on himself but it was not her decision to change his on what he did. As the blue slime creature went inside her body another man had walked over to her, it seemed as if it was Azix he shined something on her and is it was being done she felt pain where her left arm used to be, and then she started to feel pain at the stump that was once her right leg.

Immediately the warrior's eyes shrunk as if she were a deer who had been struck by an arrow,, she clenched down hard bearing her death and she started to slightly thrash around. In both of her limbs she felt the cells forcefully replicating to make new limbs, she felt the bone growing and the muscle forming over it, she couldn't control it and the pain of nerves being created and forcefully attached themselves reconnecting sending electrical impulses to her brain giving her control, she had felt this pain once before when she met Ari the mage who regenerated her leg once. As the pain sent through her body she tried to stay strong and the lioness saw a hand form on her arm and foot on her leg, as she healed the snake belonging to Aye spit on her, which she thought was kinda rude at first but it started to heal the wound that was at her midsection.

As Merrze's body had finally finished repairing itself she was on all fours breathing heavily before trying to stand up, she wobbled a bit like it was her first time standing but after she was up she gave everyone a smile as she was still covered in her own blood.

"I guess I should thank all of you for healing me, course I'm going to be needing a lot of bedrest once I get back home."

She chuckled a bit but then she slowly walked over to Aye and extended her right hand for a handshake, sure she had dismembered her and spared her to where she would most likely bleed to death but she could not be made at the girl. She had spared her life and gave her challenge. Merrze was a fighter of course but the girl appreciated being allowed to let live, she had things to strive for and do but eventually she would want to fight again.

"Aye you were truly a much a better choice then me, I wish we could've fought a bit longer but I think I might've looked like a pincushion if I fought in that condition. One day I want to fight you again when I'm stronger and show you what I'm truly capable, though hopefully it won't be a fight to the death."

The white haired girl did her best to show kindness and walked over to pick up Lagi, she would carry him since he had passed out. The girl was disappointed of course but her opponent was better and more deserving of the Djinn, she just hoped soon she would have on of her own, and she did know that she had to get stronger.

The lioness stumbled over to her pet giving him a warm hug, she would put on all of her gear and wait to see what would happen after the Djinn went into Aye's vessel.

Magoi: 15/250
Ammunition: 5/15
Fluffy: B-tier

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eligos made no move to interfere with the healing of the young Fanalis woman, waiting as each of the other adventurers took their turn offering a bit of themselves to restore Merrze. When her partner fell unconscious, he simply arched a brow. Perhaps there was hope for the man yet. When Ayero approached him and showed him his intended vessel, he simply gave a nod before touching the small charm, a magic circle glowing for a moment on the surface. The sound of rumbles could soon be heard and the floor began to shake and Eligos looked around him briefly. His power had been bestowed, he had just enough left to teleport the adventurers out of the dungeon. A noise made him look down, a kind smile crossing his face as the four LavaToms came to surround their master one last time.

“My tiny constructs. Fear not. You shall not crumble with this domain.”

His words seemed to reassure the creatures and they bumbled about as Eligos summoned up his final spell, using his power to begin the process of transporting the adventurers from the quickly-crumbling abode he has resided in for centuries.

Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El drago would then stand up and sigh as he slowly made his way over to one of the lavatoms. "My partner is quite skilled at animal care-taking. I can promise you that if you stick with him you'll have a warm home, good nutrients, and a suitable terrain. "Lagi did tame a few mine golems, so he was pretty knowledgeable in the ways of taking care of a beast that was made of some form of rocks. " Oh? This one seems to be the everyday veterinarian here, i think i'll stick with the dead guy and his dragon. Hohoho...."" The chosen laughing tom named Tim would then roll over to el drago's hand and stayed there for the time being as Lagi was taken off of merrze by El Drago; "If you do pardon me Miss Merrze, i think it would e suitable if we spit up for the time being. You are quite fatigued, and i dont think i should burden the load of carrying Lagi upon you. Leave it to me...." After taking Lagi, El dragon and the laughing tom, along with orie inside of lagi, went through the portal.

-exit

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero held her breath as she held out her metal charm to Eligos, wondering if the Djinn would find it suitable. To her surprise, Eligos seemed to have no qualms about inhabiting the eagle charm and touched it with his hand, a small magic circle surfacing onto it. That’s it? Ayero gazed at the charm in momentary wonder, mildly surprised that she had felt no surge of power or…anything, really. She didn’t know what to expect.

But the Fanalis wouldn’t have long to ruminate on those thoughts, as the chamber around them began to rumble and quake. Ayero quickly shoved the charm that now held Eligos’ power into her chest plate for safe keeping before gathering the various weapons she had shed before her fight with Merrze. Luckily it seemed that the various beasts we able to bring the other woman back from the brink of death with their combined healing efforts. Kabu would slide around Ayero’s waist and shoulders as she as approached by Merrze.

Surprised yet again by how well Merrze had taken the ordeal, Ayero hesitated for a moment before firmly grasping the other Fanalis’ hand in a handshake of solidarity. ”You fought like a true warrior, Merrze. I would be honored to fight you again, on our own terms.” A quick glance around her sparked a sense of urgency in Ayero’s chest.

Turning to Azix, Ayero gave the magician a nod and clapped him on the back. ”Thank you for all that you’ve done, my friend. I’m not sure how I would have fared without you.”

With that, the Fanalis woman would feel herself being pulled by a recently familiar sensation, as if traveling through space…

[Exit]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As usual, when Ayero clapped Azix on the back, she didn't hold back her Fanalis strength. The magician was thrown off balance and fell forward, onto his knees. He glared at her as he picked himself up, though there were no hard feelings. Azix knew by now that that was how the Fanalis woman chose to express her sense of camaraderie with others. "No need to thank me, I was happy to assist you. When you're ready to train your metal vessel, seek me out." Azix hoped she did, not only so he could help a friend, but so he could learn how Ayero planned to use her Djinn. Especially her Extreme Magic, when she got to that point. He imagined something along the lines of a sea of lava baring down upon the enemy.

Suddenly, Azix felt the familiar suction force of being pulled from the Dungeon and back to his world. Even though it was his third time experiencing it, being sucked out of the dungeon was disorienting. When his senses returned to normal, the magician was surrounded by a pile of treasure in a hole where the dungeon once stood. Azix grabbed his share of the loot, piling it onto his magic carpet, and wondered how he would use his riches. Previously, he would have poured it into his social programs, but they no longer depended on his finances. Perhaps he could start something new programs in Kou. It was something to think about at least.

Hopping onto his carpet, Azix sped off towards the palace, giving Ayero time to contemplate her next move.

[exit]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The fanalis sighed as she leaned against her pet exhausted as she would wait to be pulled out of the place, she wondered how long they were in the dungeon but all she knew that is was a great experience, the white haired girl felt as if she had learned new things from coming here and knew that she had to get much stronger. The girl would have no idea when her next opportunity to acquire a Djinn would appear but she did know that it was time for her to start training again, there were people much stronger than her so she had to train so next time she would acquire the power she needed.

The fanalis was slightly starting to feel he body being pulled away, it felt like a strange sensation but it was interesting, as the scenery felt as if was changing she noticed one of the Lavatoms roll up to her, despite the threats of her being food she kinda grew attached to the little guy.

"Come along little buddy, but if you're joining me things are going to be a little rocky."

As the words departed from her mouth they were pulled out of the dungeon, soon she would be moving forward in her plans.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum