You are not connected. Please login or register

As much info as he can muster [Lagi/Solo/Mission -B]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After taking it to the crooked officials that seemed to make their way into Yoshiro's army, Lagi continued to continue his original investigation against the dark hand. "Now perhaps i should ask around and see if i can find out anything about their base of operations or something like that? I doubt ill get my kind of information like that, but i have to at least try and see where all of this sneaking around will take me. " Lagi got into the habit of changing his face and changing his voice with mask change and voice change. It was never the same kind of face, and there were plenty of faces that lagi can borrow. He could take the eyes of a woman and the nose of another man, plenty of combinations and a dramatically changed voice so that he couldn't be tracked easily. With that being said, he also had plenty of gold if there were people who needed some coin or alcohol in order to refresh their memory. It was reim currency, but lagi figured that it was better than the paper rap that they use here in Kou. The dark hand had somewhat of a uniform that was describable, or maybe it was an attire style or even some sneaky movements from an unfamiliar group of people at night. Anything that lagi could get his hands on that remotely felt like a piece of information that he could use to his advantage was what he was focusing on, much to his dismay because of the Dark hand's discreteness. " Perhaps this is going to take a couple of days, this doesn't feel like a squash job.

278/750

Abilities used
Spoiler:

330/350

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There was a few days that passed before lagi has received any new progress or any kind of update that remained viable to his investigation against the dark hand, but that didn't mean that he was going to quit. His mask change and voice change was always used, switching up his voice, appearance, and clothing each day. As a matter of fact, Lagi was stating to hear some things about individuals who look similar to the dark hand at night, they seemed to be traversing around the building complexes of kou that seemed to be owned by a wealthy individual. Not many people know his name, but he seemed to own them for quite some time,but hasn't necessarily used them to to be rented out by other individuals. " So what , there is some guy buying up some land in kou and has been stationary in its use. However, people are saying that these buildings are being occupied by these hooded men. Not long enough to be noticed my regular people, so far... only the homeless took a gander at them. " It was good that the homeless of Kou were the easiest people to talk to. All they really needed was some wine and some gold in their pockets to spill the beans. However, they were a bit scared that homeless people have been dropping like flies apparently due to poison. Supposedly a blow dart, experts at stealth have their ways when it comes to not wanting people to find out their secrets. " Guess i better check the place out. " however, dark forces were following him..

544/750

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

AS lagi went on over to investigate the buildings that were supposedly owned by some sort of rich individual, he couldn't help but to shake the feeling that he was being followed for quite sometime. Maybe his disguise was hiding up, but he left a pattern that someone might have caught a whiff of from talking to the homeless in the street. "As soon as lagi entered one of the abandoned buildings to investigate, he was suddenly attacked by the dark hand. Five dark hand members appeared from the shadows inside of the room and two of them dropped down from the ceiling to attack lagi. Lagi used bulk up speed and dashed away from throwing four darts. Two for each dark hand member, something that was easy for lagi to achieve with 20 m/s movement speed, all aimed at their vital area. "El NAgi!!!!" After that, one of the dark hand members tossed out a dark smog ability, which caused lagi temporarily blindness, catching him by surprise. "Guah..." Lagi would hold his eyes as the other one used resistance net to cover lagi as the last one rushed in to kill lagi with kitan slice. "Die!!" First off, Lagi's alchemist charm activated and healed him from his blindness. AS for the resistance net, Lagi still had a free limb, reaching for a rock and using Razor to block the attacks at 20 m/s, because of bulk up speed. Then using full body blade by bringing his hand down right on the knee cap of the man, dealing c rank damage.

Then ORie used digestive slime bomb to melt the net and used goop acid bullets against the last two dark hand members, two bullets for each. "Phew, so they are here

abilities used
Spoiler:

ammo 11/15

750/750

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum