Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Assignment Name: Tracking Traders, Pt I
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Plains
Assignment Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Assassin/Spy
Assignment Overview: Lexiara has heard of a slave trader being spotted nearby, but she needs to confirm and formulate a plan. Spy on the alleged trader traveling on the Plains and don’t get caught!

Assignment Name: Tracking Traders, Pt II
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Pt I
Assignment Overview: Lexiara has confirmed the man as a slave trader, but she wants to make sure the slaves are free before taking any other action. Infiltrate the man’s camp again and find where the slaves are being kept!

Assignment Name: Tracking Traders, Pt III
Assignment Rank: C
Assignment Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Pt II
Assignment Overview: Lexiara has found the location of the slaves. Free the slaves, destroy the slave trader and find out who he sells to!

Enemy Name: Trader Bob
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Bob moves at 7 m/s and deals C-tier damage with his dagger. He is a slender man, but is quite strong and can punch for C-tier damage as well.
Abilities:
Armor: Bob wears armor, allowing him to ignore up to C-tier damage each turn.
Quickness: Bob moves at 15 m/s up to 10 meters away to dodge attacks or reposition himself.
Slave Strike: Bob uses his dagger to stab at 20 m/s, inflicting B-tier damage.

Assignment Name: Tracking Traders, Pt IV
Assignment Rank: C
Assignment Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Pt III
Assignment Overview: After taking out Bob, Lexiara finds out he takes his slaves to an auction for larger traders. Infiltrate the auction in any way and gather information on others present. Do not get caught!

Assignment Name: Tracking Traders, Part V
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Part IV
Assignment Overview: Lexiara has gathered a lot of information on several traders, but the auction is still going on. Take out the man running the auction without getting caught!

Enemy Name: Trader Joe
Needed damage to take down: A (B to borg, B to take out)
Description: Joe moves at 12 m/s and deals B-tier damage with his sword. Joe also carries a wand, indicating he is a magician.
Abilities:
Fizzle: Joe uses his wand, summoning a 1m sphere of ice around himself at 10 m/s, freezing anything that touches it for 1 posts.
Parry: Joe moves his sword a 20 m/s to deflect incoming attacks of A-tier or lower.
Mist: Joe creates a 5m sphere of mist at 15 m/s to obscure his location.
Frozen Blade: Joe infuses his sword with ice at 15 m/s, causing all basic attacks to freeze a single limb for 1 post.

Assignment Name: Tracking Traders, Part VI
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Part V
Chain Bonus: 10,000 Huang
Assignment Overview: After taking out Joe, Lexiara should pilfer his office and search for more information, including information about other auctions and even more traders.  She needs to gather the information and make her escape without getting caught, killing any possible witnesses to prevent being tracked back to her own camp. Escape with Joe’s map, his ledger, his money, and any files he has on other slave traders.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, will be posted shortly.
Code:
[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Tracking Traders, Pt I
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] D
[b]Assignment Location:[/b] Plains
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 50 XP/3,000 Huang
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Assassin/Spy
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Lexiara has heard of a slave trader being spotted nearby, but she needs to confirm and formulate a plan. Spy on the alleged trader traveling on the Plains and don’t get caught!

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Tracking Traders, Pt II
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] D
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 50 XP/3,000 Huang
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Pt I
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Lexiara has confirmed the man as a slave trader, but she wants to make sure the slaves are free before taking any other action. Infiltrate the man’s camp again and find where the slaves are being kept!

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Tracking Traders, Pt III
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] C
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 100 XP/7,000 Huang
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Pt II
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Lexiara has found the location of the slaves. Free the slaves, destroy the slave trader and find out who he sells to!

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Trader Bob
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] Bob moves at 7 m/s and deals C-tier damage with his dagger. He is a slender man, but is quite strong and can punch for C-tier damage as well.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Armor:[/i] Bob wears armor, allowing him to ignore up to C-tier damage each turn.
[i]Quickness:[/i] Bob moves at 15 m/s up to 10 meters away to dodge attacks or reposition himself.
[i]Slave Strike:[/i] Bob uses his dagger to stab at 20 m/s, inflicting B-tier damage.

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Tracking Traders, Pt IV
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] C
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 100 XP/7,000 Huang
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Pt III
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] After taking out Bob, Lexiara finds out he takes his slaves to an auction for larger traders. Infiltrate the auction in any way and gather information on others present. Do not get caught!

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Tracking Traders, Part V
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] B
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 200 XP/15,000 Huang
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Part IV
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] Lexiara has gathered a lot of information on several traders, but the auction is still going on. Take out the man running the auction without getting caught!

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Trader Joe
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A (B to borg, B to take out)
[b]Description:[/b] Joe moves at 12 m/s and deals B-tier damage with his sword. Joe also carries a wand, indicating he is a magician.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Fizzle:[/i] Joe uses his wand, summoning a 1m sphere of ice around himself at 10 m/s, freezing anything that touches it for 1 posts.
[i]Parry:[/i] Joe moves his sword a 20 m/s to deflect incoming attacks of A-tier or lower.
[i]Mist:[/i] Joe creates a 5m sphere of mist at 15 m/s to obscure his location.
[i]Frozen Blade:[/i] Joe infuses his sword with ice at 15 m/s, causing all basic attacks to freeze a single limb for 1 post.

[hr]

[b]Assignment Name:[/b] Tracking Traders, Part VI
[b]Assignment Rank:[/b] B
[b]Assignment Rewards:[/b] 200 XP/15,000 Huang
[b]Profession Prerequisites:[/b] Part V
[b]Chain Bonus:[/b] 10,000 Huang
[b]Assignment Overview:[/b] After taking out Joe, Lexiara should pilfer his office and search for more information, including information about other auctions and even more traders.  She needs to gather the information and make her escape without getting caught, killing any possible witnesses to prevent being tracked back to her own camp. Escape with Joe’s map, his ledger, his money, and any files he has on other slave traders.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum