1New Spell Empty New Spell 12/07/15, 08:04 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tied to Ruler Gem:

New Combination Magic Type(Non-Restricted):

Ultimate Ninja Magic[Light+Life+Sound]: [Founder: Azix]
Using Light magic to bend the light around an object or area the user makes them invisible. By further combining Life and Sound magic, the user prevents both scent and sound from escaping the effects of the spell, producing Perfect Invisibility.

Name: Ultimate Vanish
Tier: A-Tier
Cost: 40|20
Element: Ultimate Ninja Magic (Light+Life+Sound)
Class: Supplementary
Range: 40 meters
Cool-Down: Sustained
Description: Using Light magic to bend the light around an object or area the user makes them invisible. By further combining Life and Sound magic, the user prevents both scent and sound from escaping the effects of the spell, producing Perfect Invisibility.

The user creates a veil of invisibility up to a 5x5x5 meter area at 25m/s. Those within the veil are hidden from sight, hearing, and smell. The veil can move within 40 meters of the caster at 25m/s.

2New Spell Empty Re: New Spell 12/07/15, 08:25 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved for training~

Code:
[spoiler="Tied to Ruler Gem"]
[center][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/221/7/8/BanQ_Jasper_Charm_by_BanQ.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Amethyst of Laura the Wise Leader
[b]Tier:[/b] N/A
[b]Type:[/b] Ruler Gem
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] A rich purple amethyst that was once owned by a woman that was able to create a peaceful sanctuary in the middle of an era full of strife. Her magical jewel has resurfaced and is now for sale. The gem glows a soft purple color at all times and is said to calm the nerves of the owner no matter the situation keeping them calm and level headed.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]The user can place this in any object making it a life magical elemental object. Can register 3 life magic abilities that do not take up any of their slots. These abilities can be as strong as 1 tier lower than the owner.

[*]The gem will allow all training post to be reduced by 25% once a person reaches Omega tier this will become a 50% reduction.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[b]New Combination Magic Type(Non-Restricted):[/b]

[b][u]Ultimate Ninja Magic[Light+Life+Sound]: [Founder: Azix][/u][/b]
[i]Using Light magic to bend the light around an object or area the user makes them invisible. By further combining Life and Sound magic, the user prevents both scent and sound from escaping the effects of the spell, producing Perfect Invisibility.[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Ultimate Vanish
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 40|20
[b]Element:[/b] Ultimate Ninja Magic (Light+Life+Sound)
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] Sustained
[b]Description:[/b] [i]Using Light magic to bend the light around an object or area the user makes them invisible. By further combining Life and Sound magic, the user prevents both scent and sound from escaping the effects of the spell, producing Perfect Invisibility.[/i]

The user creates a veil of invisibility up to a 5x5x5 meter area at 25m/s. Those within the veil are hidden from sight, hearing, and smell. The veil can move within 40 meters of the caster at 25m/s.

3New Spell Empty Re: New Spell 12/07/15, 08:35 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

4New Spell Empty Re: New Spell 12/07/15, 09:49 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved~

Sponsored content