You are not connected. Please login or register

To the Islands Where Pirates Are

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a good day in Balbadd, but there were a lot of things going on right now. There was a job that was offered to a few men about a small pirate ship that was on a small island not too far from the city. It seemed like they were waiting on something before they made their way towards the city. Yuurei decided to take on this job, and for the first time ever he decided to bring his friend along with him. He figured it would be best that he did this with someone he could trust instead of doing this alone, or with someone he didn’t know.

The two were on the ship already as they were getting close to the island which they were sent to. He looked at the island as it was getting bigger. The ocean breeze felt great as the wind was hitting against him, and he could only close his eyes and inhale the air that was around him. ”This is a good day if I say so myself. There are going to be some strong pirates waiting for us on that island,” he said out loud, but was mainly talking to his friend Ren. He sighed as he let out the air, and got down from the railing as he looked over to his friend with a smile.

”Are you ready for this job Ren? These guys don’t fight fair, and it’s why I brought you along with me. They are said to be strong in numbers, and resilience. They said there were about five of them spotted on the island, but for all I know there could be more,” he said wondering if his friend was okay with this.

Word Count: 289/1000

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Setting off on a journey with Yuurei was possibly one of the best ideas Ren had in quite some time. After their adventure in Yambala Forest, they had decided to venture out into the world together as allies which was a step forward in Ren's goal. With one chain released from his life, a new world was starting to open up to him and it was about time he decided to take it on headstrong. This was a new start for him which was the perfect medicine. It's been a while since he had traveled on a ship, not since his days of being a slave. It felt good to be free and on the high seas.

Taking in the salty sea air he smiled and moved a hair from his shoulder onto his back. Yuurei had mentioned that this mission had to do with some pirates. Making his way to Yuurei's side he placed his hand on his shoulder and grinned. "Balbadd, What a strange name for a country. Why would pirates wish to cause harm to such people? Is it cause of greed or simply bloodlust? Whatever it is, I can't wait to stretch out this body of mine in combat. Thank you for this opportunity friend."

It felt great knowing that Yuurei had considered him a friend. Throughout his life not many had considered him that and he had never been able to hold a steady friendship with anyone due to the traumatic events going on in his life. He could see the island getting closer and that simply filled him with excitement.

word count: 268

Overall : 557

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was waiting for his friend to say something, but the only thing he got at first was a pat on the shoulder. He could only smile at his friend as it seemed like he was really happy on how things turned out for him. He heard his question, and he could only chuckle a bit on him thanking him for the opportunity of being free. ”Well they are the type who like to do whatever they want, and get things however they see fit. We can’t let that happen, so we need to prevent that,” he said to him as he looked back at the island that was closer than it was before.

”There is no need to thank me Ren. I was only doing what I felt was the right thing. I see potential in you as a good friend, and what that man was doing was not good for anybody,” he said as the ship had made its way to the island. Yuurei had gotten off the ship quickly as he looked around to see where they would be able to find where the pirates were. He figured they would be able to have a surprise attack, but that was not the case. He took a step forward and noticed that a trap had been trigged when he got on the island, and he jumped out of the way, and noticed that it was a pit with spikes in it.

”That was close, and it seems like our pirates know that we are here,” he said with a serious look on his face as he noticed the five pirates showing up. They all seemed to be able to use a bow, but at the same time it seemed like they had swords on them. He sighed as this wasn’t going to go well. ”That wasn’t a very nice welcome. Still I can’t let you stay here. You pose a threat to the city of Balbadd, so I asked that you leave,” he said to them wondering what they were going to say. ”We won’t be going anywhere. We are waiting for our comrades to pick us up, and hopefully we will attack the city your trying to protect,” he smiled at Yuurei.

It made the man sighed as he took his bow as he shook his head at their decision. His right hand was ready to grab an arrow quickly when the time came for it.

Word Count: 966/1000

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

He nodded at Yuurei's words, it showed that he cared which not a lot of people have cared throughout Rens life. He was finally freed from the burden of constantly being hunted down and life was taking a new turn. Now he was doing the hunting and this time it was for the good of the world. Clenching his fists he smiled as they got near the island. Just as the ship prepared to dock, Ren began stretching out his legs with a few calf stretches then did a few wide arm circles. He was rather too excited for this fight but it was in his blood, His bloodline loved the idea of battle but he tried to keep his composure.

Ren made a face of disgust as Yuurei stepped off the ship and triggered the pit of spikes. He despised such worthless tricks. It reminded him of his old owner, such tricks would lead to their demise. Stepping on the edge of the ship he chuckled out loud towards the pirates and became serious almost instantaneously. "Is this how you greet your opponents? with such petty tricks and such weak arrows, Your skills with a bow cannot compare to that of my companions. Seeing as how you shall not come peacefully I think it's time you guys served your punishment. That last word left his mouth with a bit of bloodlust as he grinned on that word. He tightened his core and mouthed two words 'Fanalis Speed!' In a second he was gone and speeding down the ship and past the pit straight towards the group of pirates. Just as he closed in, he grinned at one of the pirates and forced his body high into the air using his leg strength. Ten meters in the air he turned his body upside down and came crashing down at 15 meters per second. In mere seconds his fist had descended upon the pirate.

Techs:

Word count: 323

Overall: 1289

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei heard what his friend had said, and smiled at him. He enjoyed what he said, but it seemed like that was not the end of it. The next thing Yuurei saw was the speed that had surged through Ren. That was speed indeed, and he could only smile because his friend was fast. He was able to see this with his eyes as he was use to his arrows going faster than this. He just watched as he saw his friend had jumped into the air, and took down one of the pirate’s right from the start. That was good, and he liked that, and he noticed how the other pirates had jumped into the air, and safely dodged the impact which Yuurei noticed had happen.

The ground was smashed due to his attack, but he had a few pirates to take out right now. ”This is good, but you guys shouldn’t only be paying attention to him,” he said taking out one of his arrow, and let it go towards one of the three pirates that were in the air. ”Have a Bad Day,” he said as the arrow had caught the man right on his chest as the forced changed his direction, and he was shot down. He aimed his bow at another pirates as he took out another arrow, and shot it towards the man. ”Boom,” this arrow had caught the pirate, but an explosion occurred on impact.

The pirate was unconscious and burned from the attack as he was falling down. One of the pirates was burned a bit from the explosion. ”Now we are in an even fight,” he smiled as the fighting had gone from a two versus five to a two versus two. ”These guys didn’t give us a chance to do anything, but now it’s time to attack,” he said as he show his arrow at Yuurei without a moment of hesitation.  The other pirate had gained his distance at he landed on the ground, and shot an arrow at the pit where Ren was at. Yuurei was quick to block the arrow as he shot a regular arrow at it canceling each other out.

Stamina: 40/150
Word Count: 1653/1000
Technique Used:

Last edited by Jova on 14/03/14, 03:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

The shock wave from the punch was intense but most of the pirates survived it up until Yuurei shot them all down to their graves. He had forgotten how strong he was, always being brought down by others made him consider himself as a weakling that he sort of forgot his abilities. That pretty much explained why things had gone the way that they had gone. Just being on this battlefield had filled Ren with such rage and energy that he felt as though he could take on multiple armies in mere seconds with his power as he landed onto the ground. Trying to compose himself he sighed and returned back to normal as he released his speed boosting ability and returned to normal.

Taking a look at his fist he blew a bit of air onto it and clenched his fist even harder as he turned to the side to look at the one remaining opponent that apparently was left by Yuurei to be taken care of by Ren. He took slow steps out of the hole in the ground as the man aimed an arrow and sent it flying directly towards him. Ren merely sidestepped it and grabbed it with his left arm just as it was about to pass right by his shoulder. "Why fret pirate? I'm merely going to beat you into a pulp like the rest of your friends. No need to be so scared." As he closed in he picked up his pace and ran at full speed directly into the man just as he tried to frantically reload his bow.

"Fanalis Flurry! Now Stop In Your Tracks!" Ren unleashed a barrage of upper body punches onto the pirate followed by swift kicks to the lower body which would practically leave the poor man immobilized. It was actually quite a funny sight to see a man who was on his high horse fall to his knees and feel true pain. Ren's movements were quick and ruthless in a way. He moved so elegantly in his attacks. After his final kick he grabbed the pirate by the head and unleashed the hardest headbutt he had ever done onto the mans forehead with little to no remorse.

Word Count: 371
Overall: 2014

Techs:

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had taken another one of his regular arrows as the pirate had thought of the same thing as he took an arrow out himself. The both of them had shot the arrow at the same time as it canceled each other out, and that was when it started. He had started running to the side as the pirate did the same thing and they had both taken out another arrow and shot it towards each other. The arrows missed each other this time, and went straight towards the two. They were both quick to dodge it as the pirate had barely dodged the arrow.

He smiled when he saw this as he knew that he was faster than this guy. He took another arrow as he shot another arrow towards him. The pirate’s eyes widen when he saw that as he took his arrow and barely got in time to cancel the attack. Yuurei was toying with him at this point as he had hurt him before with him getting burned a bit. He couldn’t help but keep on his attack as he took out another arrow, and shot at the pirate. Yuurei stopped running this time, and the man had seen this as he took an arrow to hit the arrow that was coming at him.

He had missed and the arrow had hit him right on the shoulder, and he grunted from the pain. The arrow he shot had missed the arrow and Yuurei as well. He smiled at him as he knew this was coming to an end soon. ”It’s time to tell you that you are done here. You aren’t going to win this, and it seems like your friend over there isn’t doing so well either. I feel bad for you guys, but you should have just turned yourselves in,” he said as the man grunted and took an arrow out getting ready to shoot Yuurei with it.

40/150
Word Count: 2338/1000

Last edited by Jova on 14/03/14, 03:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ren grinned as the man hit the ground barely able to move. He couldn't believe that pirates could be this foolish or weak. Jumping up into the air 10 meters above the opponent, he flipped his body and came crashing down at 15 meters per second. The sound the mans stomach made when Rens hand made contact with his stomach grotesque to say at the least but Ren didn't care, The ground beneath him made a hole as he punched on the man. It was over and Ren tried to take control of his blood lust. It was a success as he wiped his hands on his cloth. He looked towards Yuurei and sighed.

"I need a nap after this." Without any thing else to say he made his way back to the ship to prepare it for their departure onto a new mission. One thing bugged him the most as he waited aboard the ship, he felt as though that bloodlust he had was not mere coincidence. it was something that needed to be stopped now or it never will be.

stamina used 70/80

Word Count: 2518/1000

Techs:

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was looking at the man as it seemed like he was getting ready to attack him even the battle was practically over. He sighed as he saw the man shoot the arrow, and he just moved out of the way to dodge it. He could hear the impact from the ground, and knew what it was. It seemed like his friend was done with that fight. He turned to look at Ren coming out of the crater and saying something about napping. He could only laugh at his words and he just looked at the man as it was time to finish this. The pirate was a bit nervous as he was the only one who was still there.

It only made Yuurei smile as he knew what was coming. The pirate just started shooting arrows at Yuurei, and it missed the man. This pirate was nervous now that he was all alone, and it seemed like he was ready to give up. He shook his head as he couldn’t allow that. The wanderer had taken out one of his arrows, and aimed it at the pirate. ”Should have listened to me before any of this happen,” he shook his head when he said this as it was over. He let go of the arrow as it went straight towards the pirate. It had connected on his left thigh, and the explosion of the arrow had set off. ”Boom,” he said as he turned around, and walked away from the scene.

He knew that the pirate was not going to be standing after that, and he walked over to the ship as well. ”We took down the pirates, so now we can go back to Balbadd and collect our reward. It should be good for us, and it means that I get more income in my pocket. Huang Huang for the win. Huang Huang for the win,” he kept repeated it as if he were making a song out of that. He was smiling and he was happy about what had happen. He could only look at Ren with a smile on his face as he felt like something was wrong with his friend, but didn’t say anything. The ship had started to move as they saw the two guys who had gotten off the ship was back on it. The ship was making its way back to Balbadd, and they were going for their reward. He knew that there would be more jobs to come with the two of them working together, which was what he was looking forward to.

Stamina: 60/150
Word Count: 2950/500
Technique Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum